Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

Okay, what night should we do this Bowling thing? Let's get some dates out there.

Mike? Has anybody heard from Mike? Should we put out a APB out there for him?

Okay, what night should we do this Bowling thing? Let's get some dates out there.

Mike? Has anybody heard from Mike? Should we put out a APB out there for him?

Maybe we'll here from him if we all pray for a hurricane to strike. That ought to bring him out of the sea wall.

A night of Bowling would be fun. Great idea. Maybe a night in July so everyone will have plenty of time to make plans? If it's no biggie we can do it sooner. It would be cool to see all the guys and actually drink a few beers since I'm off for the summer. :lol:

Seeing as I am the defending bowling CHAMP :flex: you can count me in.

And before someone says "when did we play?" It was at Dave and busters over by IKEA on 610 and I-10, when we used to go to SRO.

And Hurricanes aren't funny dan.

Seeing as I am the defending bowling CHAMP :flex: you can count me in.

BOOOOOOO!!!!!!

And before someone says "when did we play?" It was at Dave and busters over by IKEA on 610 and I-10, when we used to go to SRO.

Smart :censored: !

And Hurricanes aren't funny dan.

:roll::roll:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew Bowling would bring Mike out... just took a little longer than I thought.

So what night do you guys think we should go Bowling? We need to set a date and get this puppy rolling.

That would be absolutely hilarious!!!

And true :P (I'm refering to the DallasNest brick) I've been out of the loop for a while.

Is the bowling thing going to be a woman and child friendly atmosphere? You know how that goes sometimes. lol

C'mon kick that puppy!

arf arf arf...

Get this thing off before Aug 1; Shell and I will be there.

If I can use my scores from before I had back problems you'ld all be bowing to me :P

I may have a ball to sell to someone if they want it. My league days are over unless I move from a 14lb ball to a more comfortable weight, angle, and throw.

Now if were talking those small skee-ball bowling than you can count me in.......

C'mon kick that puppy!

arf arf arf...

Get this thing off before Aug 1; Shell and I will be there.

If I can use my scores from before I had back problems you'ld all be bowing to me :P

I may have a ball to sell to someone if they want it. My league days are over unless I move from a 14lb ball to a more comfortable weight, angle, and throw.

Now if were talking those small skee-ball bowling than you can count me in.......

I am sure we can have them set up the bumper bowling for you and you can compete against the kids, Dan.

I am sure we can have them set up the bumper bowling for you and you can compete against the kids, Dan.

:censored:

The Green Legion cancelled the Dallas trip. Quimby said he could still book our stuff for us, and that it would be cheaper now. He didnt want to leave us hanging. I am waiting for an email or a call from him to see what our options are now, and how much it would be for him to still book our stuff. I will get back with those involved and/or interested when I get the word.

Bryan and Craig, gimmie a call.

The Green Legion cancelled the Dallas trip. Quimby said he could still book our stuff for us, and that it would be cheaper now. He didnt want to leave us hanging. I am waiting for an email or a call from him to see what our options are now, and how much it would be for him to still book our stuff. I will get back with those involved and/or interested when I get the word.

Bryan and Craig, gimmie a call.

Randall just give Andy a call they'll hook you guys up.

Im not going to Dallas NOR did I ever express that I/WE would go to Dallas this season.

BUT! WHY THE F :censored: AM I NOT SURPRISED with this MANUEVER on the Green Legion?

WHY! WHY! WHY!

Maybe we can wish and pray for massive flight delays when they travel this year. :worthy:

Hey Andy tell them c :censored:rs to KISS your ARSE the NEXT TIME they considering comming down to party in your back yard.

GREEN LEGION CAN COME S**K ON BIG FATTIES.

C :censored: KERS.

Im not going to Dallas NOR did I ever express that I/WE would go to Dallas this season.

BUT! WHY THE F :censored: AM I NOT SURPRISED with this MANUEVER on the Green Legion?

WHY! WHY! WHY!

Maybe we can wish and pray for massive flight delays when they travel this year. :worthy:

Hey Andy tell them c :censored:rs to KISS your ARSE the NEXT TIME they considering comming down to party in your back yard.

LOL, Jesus man, you crazier than I thought! Appearantly there were not enough people booking the trip to make it worth his while.

Damn, Danno. LOL! Was that necessary? :mellow:

If there were not a lot of interest, of course he would cancel the trip. Silly Danny Boy!

:censored: That

People would probably come up with better stay packages if he looked a little more. Once he bought the tickets for flight he'd have the cheaper price then.

Gas prices did'nt factor until a month ago. Now we're hearing the effects on flights. Foods are next.

Hell we planned a our party for Jakes I did't hear them wanting to got to Austin Avenue up there. Efn C :censored: ERS

Make your list NOW for next year, like he should've last year for this year.....

I think Motel 6 and Red roof in n will accomadet them a lot cheaper. Even Laquinta would be better. (oh food)

Laquinta means NEXT TO DENNYS.

Hotel foods are overrated, and over priced.

:censored: That

People would probably come up with better stay packages if he looked a little more. Once he bought the tickets for flight he'd have the cheaper price then.

Gas prices did'nt factor until a month ago. Now we're hearing the effects on flights. Foods are next.

Hell we planned a our party for Jakes I did't hear them wanting to got to Austin Avenue up there. Efn C :censored: ERS

Make your list NOW for next year, like he should've last year for this year.....

I think Motel 6 and Red roof in n will accomadet them a lot cheaper. Even Laquinta would be better. (oh food)

Laquinta means NEXT TO DENNYS.

Hotel foods are overrated, and over priced.

:huh:

LOL

Craig, do you still want to do Dallas? Matt and I do. If so, can you still get those rooms you were holding? Stub Hub still has tickets for around $125. If we got a total refund from Quimby and just did it ourselves, we could get out alot cheaper.

WHY! WHY! WHY!

WOW! I love this guy! Dan, get it all out now buddy, your gonna be painting pictures of roses when your daughters born!! :lol:

WHY! WHY! WHY!

:lol:

Randall,

Please inform everyone I will handle this next Friday. I am out of the

country until then. Don't worry but I will handle all your arrangements for

you. This is air (for people that need it), hotel, and game ticket.

Basically what I am going to do is advise you of the best rates for

everything and then let you purchase them on your own. If all of you can

get everyone in your groups that have paid to send me their mailing

addresses, Simone who is Cc'd on this will get everyone refunded and checks

in the mail via regular U.S. Postal Service by Tuesday. Again, I apologize

for all this. I wish there were more people interested in this game.

So you know, it looks like we may still run the tailgate. We'll let you

know after we get an interest level from the END.

Simone, Marilyn is also Cc'd on this so she knows that these checks are able

to go out.

Quimby

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bryan & Matt, I think I forwarded you this email. If you need email contact to send your address to, let me know.

Randall,

Please inform everyone I will handle this next Friday.

Right...

I am out of the country until then.

Yeah with ya'lls money...

Don't worry but I will handle all your arrangements for you.

A flight in a cargo plane with chickens and other live stock heading for some 3rd world country lay over...

This is air (for people that need it), hotel, and game ticket.

Oxygen quick I'm laucghing so hard I can't breathe...

Basically what I am going to do is advise you of the best rates for everything and then let you purchase them on your own.

Its called DIY... For you Randall its Do It Yourself...

If all of you can get everyone in your groups that have paid to send me their mailing

addresses, Simone who is Cc'd on this will get everyone refunded and checks

in the mail via regular U.S. Postal Service by Tuesday.

Sure you wanted our money post haste; but return it in regular snail mail...

Again, I apologize for all this.

I wish there were more people interested in this game.

So you know, it looks like we may still run the tailgate. We'll let you

know after we get an interest level from the END.

Careful here; the END is bailing you out with AA. All parties should already have been planned With them, not Dictating them...

Simone, Marilyn is also Cc'd on this so she knows that these checks are able

to go out.

Quimby

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bryan & Matt, I think I forwarded you this email. If you need email contact to send your address to, let me know.

Was that a Barrell of laughs or a Barrell of Monkeys???