Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

I PM'd Andy. There is at least 6 of us, (that includes 2 cowboy fans thanks to Jason and Mercedes), maybe 8. I am sure that Matt and I will go. Everyone else in?

That sounds good. What will come of it?

That sounds good. What will come of it?

We will see. I have PM'd back and forth with Andy a few times. Guess he is waiting to find out from Quimby what the word is. Quimby wanted an estimated number of poeple that might show. Quimby and some others are coming down from Philly, not sure how many or who. Andy is trying to get us, anyone from San Antonio, and all of the END together for the tailgate. Not sure if it will be at the stadium or what. I asked Andy to keep us posted.

July 12th works for me.

12th currently looks good for us. Shells baby shower is comming up so I need to check in with our neighbor to find out what date she's playing with.

He did, but it went to an old email. Yahoo wont let me long in using that I.D. I sent him and email with my new address and hopefully he will resend it to my new email.

I didn't get your email, send to billain609@yahoo.com

12th July Bowling

Darling 2 Check.

Randall 2 maybe 3 Check.

Craig 1 Check.

Jan ? Check.

Who else is in?

12th July Bowling

Darling 2 Check.

Randall 2 maybe 3 Check.

Craig 1 Check.

Jan ? Check.

Who else is in?

I will only have 2. Kristin will be in Vegas. Will I be the only one with a kid?

Well, I just wasted over an hour today trying to score some single game tickets. I was on there since 8:30 this morning and no luck. I heard it sold out in 53 seconds. Crazy!

12th July Bowling

Darling 2 Check.

Randall 2 maybe 3 Check.

Craig 1 Check.

Jan ? Check.

Who else is in?

Ummmm, why you gotta put only 1 down for me. Geesh. It should be 2.... will bring a date.

Well, I just wasted over an hour today trying to score some single game tickets. I was on there since 8:30 this morning and no luck. I heard it sold out in 53 seconds. Crazy!

Stub Hub baby!

How are we going to have a fantasy draft right in the middle of the Eagles vs. Steelers preseason game? LOL

How are we going to have a fantasy draft right in the middle of the Eagles vs. Steelers preseason game? LOL

If everyone can get their hands on a laptop, we could draft all together at Jakes. It would be pretty fun actually! Razzing guys to hurry the fak up and draft their guy, and kick guys in the tenders for drafting a cowpoke player. OK, maybe not in the tenders, but you know what I mean.

And put me down+1 for bowling. I'll bring my daughter.

If everyone can get their hands on a laptop, we could draft all together at Jakes. It would be pretty fun actually! Razzing guys to hurry the fak up and draft their guy, and kick guys in the tenders for drafting a cowpoke player. OK, maybe not in the tenders, but you know what I mean.

And put me down+1 for bowling. I'll bring my daughter.

Out of that nest you got; thats all you can come up with!

WildCntryTX Posted Today, 09:47 AM

Ummmm, why you gotta put only 1 down for me. Geesh. It should be 2.... will bring a date.

We never know with you. Sometimes you have your son sometimes you dont.

Hell we could get a "back by popular demand" by Mercedes for all we know.

Yo desert dweller you in on this bowling action too? Ist there any weekend in July thats good for you or do we stick with the 12th of July by popular demand?

12th July Bowling

Darling 2 3/4 Check.

Randall 2 Check.

Craig 2 Check.

Jan 2 Check.

Who else is in?

12th July Bowling

Darling 2 Check.

Randall 2 maybe 3 Check.

Craig 1 Check.

Jan ? Check.

Who else is in?

Jason and Marilu will bowl on July 12th.

I'm shocked that the Island Bowling Pro hasn't spoken for the 12th? ;)

Also, what would be a good time for everyone? Do you want to meet in the early evening? Earlier?Later? Shoot...how about 6....or 7pm?

NO KIDDING!

Also, what would be a good time for everyone? Do you want to meet in the early evening? Earlier?Later? Shoot...how about 6....or 7pm?

If we have the kids, lets try a little earlier than that. I suppose it is not a big deal either way.

why am i finding out about the toobing trip from my ex gf? yall suck

Craig, you ever look in to getting some new shirts? I know u were talking about it a while back.

Jason,

What section are your tickets in for the Dallas game? I have tried to call you twice. BOOOOOOOOOOOO

why am i finding out about the toobing trip from my ex gf? yall suck

Craig, you ever look in to getting some new shirts? I know u were talking about it a while back.

Dude if you would've took some time to read, on at least a weekly basis yould've known about tHe tubing last freaking year; plus the last month or 2. Get with program! we talking bowling and FFL now.

Soon we'll be talking about preseason and where we'll watch it from.

and there you have it; from toob to boob...

:roll::roll:

I thought that it was already understood that the defending CHAMP was going to show up and Show out. I don't care if it's on July 12, July 21, or July 32. Prepare to get beatdown! :flex:

And Dan, Quit talking about those F :censored: n hurricanes!

Dude if you would've took some time to read, on at least a weekly basis yould've known about tHe tubing last freaking year; plus the last month or 2. Get with program! we talking bowling and FFL now.

Soon we'll be talking about preseason and where we'll watch it from.

and there you have it; from toob to boob...

:roll::roll:

your gonna bowl? last season you couldn't even sit in a chair at jakes without your special pillow and a bottle of pills.

are we meeting at Jakes for all the preseason games or meeting elsewhere or what? or should i just ask gina? :lol:

I thought that it was already understood that the defending CHAMP was going to show up and Show out. I don't care if it's on July 12, July 21, or July 32. Prepare to get beatdown! :flex:

And Dan, Quit talking about those F :censored: n hurricanes!

Sounds like somebody took and ego pill this morning