Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

your gonna bowl? last season you couldn't even sit in a chair at jakes without your special pillow and a bottle of pills.

are we meeting at Jakes for all the preseason games or meeting elsewhere or what? or should i just ask gina? :lol:

I think I responded to that last week...

Your getting there bjr. Only a week behind now.......

If we get to one of those like skeet ball bowling or if I Trade down from a 14lb ball to like a 6-8lb ball. The approach will be the most challenging part.

Ill watch and see if Mike will hold true to form.

I dont think they'll have it yet. I know we all bounced around here or there last year at the SRO's.

Hey Jason,

I know of two other people sitting in Sec 115, Row 1 besides you. Me and Matt, fool! I feel bad for the cowboy fans that are sitting in between us!

I am trying to get a count so I know if I need to add anyone

Remind me later today woith a text please.

Damn drugs messing with my thought process.

We will see. I have PM'd back and forth with Andy a few times. Guess he is waiting to find out from Quimby what the word is. Quimby wanted an estimated number of poeple that might show. Quimby and some others are coming down from Philly, not sure how many or who. Andy is trying to get us, anyone from San Antonio, and all of the END together for the tailgate. Not sure if it will be at the stadium or what. I asked Andy to keep us posted.

we have 24 plus coming from El Paso............ it's getting bigger!

i dont think its the drugs.........its just you. :D

we have 24 plus coming from El Paso............ it's getting bigger!

Very Nice!

Any word about the tailgate from Quimby?

i dont think its the drugs.........its just you. :D

That is right Dan, I am the only one that can use drugs as an excuse!

Very Nice!

Any word about the tailgate from Quimby?

he liked that i was getting quite a few people, but nothing yet on cost.

I sent you a email to yur yahoo and hotmail account to assist with yur drug induced coma! :P

why am i finding out about the toobing trip from my ex gf? yall suck

Craig, you ever look in to getting some new shirts? I know u were talking about it a while back.

Lack of interest from the Nest on shirts.

As far as the Float Trip, we do it every year. LOL! I mentioned it at least every two weeks on here for the past year. I have posted probably over 100 bulletins on MySpace about it also.

We just got back and it rocked! The best one yet! Good times for sure and the river was perfect. Wish you guys could have made it. We will be doing it again next year. Hopefully it will not be just Bryan and I from the Houston Nest next time. We had a group of about 14 floating with us and it got a little crazy but we need more HEN folks next time.

Did everyone vote for swoop to beat the :censored: deadskins mascot? Cleanout you temp. internet files, and cookies, and vote again.

Did everyone vote for swoop to beat the :censored: deadskins mascot? Cleanout you temp. internet files, and cookies, and vote again.

so umm, how many more days til training camp kicks off? you're slacking randall................ :o

so umm, how many more days til training camp kicks off? you're slacking randall................ :o

28 fu :censored: in days till TRAINING CAMP!!!!!

I will update every Monday from now on.

Lack of interest from the Nest on shirts.

As far as the Float Trip, we do it every year. LOL! I mentioned it at least every two weeks on here for the past year. I have posted probably over 100 bulletins on MySpace about it also.

We just got back and it rocked! The best one yet! Good times for sure and the river was perfect. Wish you guys could have made it. We will be doing it again next year. Hopefully it will not be just Bryan and I from the Houston Nest next time. We had a group of about 14 floating with us and it got a little crazy but we need more HEN folks next time.

Lack of interest for anything, hopefully everyone will show for bowling. :lol:

Out of that nest you got; thats all you can come up with!

WildCntryTX Posted Today, 09:47 AM

Ummmm, why you gotta put only 1 down for me. Geesh. It should be 2.... will bring a date.

We never know with you. Sometimes you have your son sometimes you dont.

Hell we could get a "back by popular demand" by Mercedes for all we know.

Yo desert dweller you in on this bowling action too? Ist there any weekend in July thats good for you or do we stick with the 12th of July by popular demand?

12th July Bowling

Darling 2 3/4 Check.

Randall 2 Check.

Craig 2 Check.

Jan 2 Check.

Who else is in?

Sorry, I've got some very bad family stuff going on right now. Will PM you later but I'll leave it for now that my mom is in the ICU with multiple massive strokes - she was at the gym the day before so go figure. Say a prayer guys and if any of you rats can find a pew and a priest better than me - actually made it last Sunday here in AZ - say an extra one too, we need it - thanks

Sorry, I've got some very bad family stuff going on right now. Will PM you later but I'll leave it for now that my mom is in the ICU with multiple massive strokes - she was at the gym the day before so go figure. Say a prayer guys and if any of you rats can find a pew and a priest better than me - actually made it last Sunday here in AZ - say an extra one too, we need it - thanks

holy :censored: girl! I am sorry to hear that. I hope everything works out for you and yours!

Hey Jason,

I know of two other people sitting in Sec 115, Row 1 besides you. Me and Matt, fool! I feel bad for the cowboy fans that are sitting in between us!

I'm in Sec 110 row 15 so I'm sure we'lll be able to sing the fight song together :rock: as we beat the (shall I say stuff) out of them!

holy :censored: girl! I am sorry to hear that. I hope everything works out for you and yours!

Thanks - I'm an only and my dad has been gone for 10 years so it's hard to get my arms around - but mom is a real fighter so we'll do all we can and deal with what life brings

If anyone cares, I will be in Houston tomorrow at Reliant Center for a job fair until 3pm and then thought about hitting up Jake's for a Cheesesteak and a beer to check it out before heading back to Dallas. Probably get there between 3:30-4pm. If anyone wants to head out there I will be wearing an END shirt...