Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

If anyone cares, I will be in Houston tomorrow at Reliant Center for a job fair until 3pm and then thought about hitting up Jake's for a Cheesesteak and a beer to check it out before heading back to Dallas. Probably get there between 3:30-4pm. If anyone wants to head out there I will be wearing an END shirt...

Sorry I wont be able to. Enjoy the trip here.

Lack of interest for anything, hopefully everyone will show for bowling. :lol:

12th July Bowling

Darling 2 3/4 Check.

Randall 2 Check.

Craig 2 Check.

Jan 2 Check.

Mike 2? Check.

Brian 1-2? Check

Have a safe trip down here, Mike. I wish I could make it down to Jake's but that is a haul and a half for me. Enjoy!

Sorry, I've got some very bad family stuff going on right now. Will PM you later but I'll leave it for now that my mom is in the ICU with multiple massive strokes - she was at the gym the day before so go figure. Say a prayer guys and if any of you rats can find a pew and a priest better than me - actually made it last Sunday here in AZ - say an extra one too, we need it - thanks

Hope your mom pulls through!

Anyone who is gettin into the FF league please register because I am gonna fill the extra slots!!! Everyone who participated last year received an invite. thanks-bill

12th July Bowling where tbd?

Darling 2 3/4 Check.

Randall 2 Check.

Craig 2 Check.

Jan 2 Check.

Mike 2? Check.

Brian 1-2? Check

FFL Yahoo DAN, BRIAN, BILLY, RANDALL, CRAIG, MIKE.

FFL ESPN DAN

PT BARNUM AND BAILEY RINGLING BROTHERS CIRCUS IN JULY: DARLING 3 3/4.

http://www.spacecenter.org/Prices.html

DAN 3 3/4 , CHECK.

ANYONE ANYONE ANYONE

so far for the fantasy football league on yahoo: Jason, Jan, Randall, Eddy, Bill, END (is that our mike or mike from dallas), and myself.

Darling 2 3/4 Check.

Randall 2 Check.

Craig 2 Check.

Jan 2 Check.

Mike 2? Check.

Brian 1-2? Check

FFL ESPN DAN

PT BARNUM AND BAILEY RINGLING BROTHERS CIRCUS IN JULY: DARLING 3 3/4.

http://www.spacecenter.org/Prices.html

DAN 3 3/4 , CHECK.

ANYONE ANYONE ANYONE

HELLLOOOOOOO! We Will be bowling. DAN!! you forget to include us on your list.

JASON AND MARILU CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFL ESPN DAN

Dan, I dont see you in FFL Yahoo

FFL ESPN?? send me an invite

I AM THE MAD HATTER. I WILL RULE THE HENFFL!!

HELLLOOOOOOO! We Will be bowling. DAN!! you forget to include us on your list.

JASON AND MARILU CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh :censored:

Sorry Jason :worthy:

Darling 2 3/4 Check.

Randall 2 Check.

Craig 2 Check.

Jan 2 Check.

Jason 2 Check.

Mike 2? Check.

Brian 1-2? Check.

Matt 1-2? Check.

FFL ESPN DAN

Can someone call and remind my doped up arse tonight?

so far for the fantasy football league on yahoo: Jason, Jan, Randall, Eddy, Bill, END (is that our mike or mike from dallas), and myself.

That would be me as The END.

FFL ESPN DAN

I there now......

I've played in 2 leagues for ffl last few years. They have different setups and optins than yahoo. If anyone is interested other than Bin609 or jrudy let me know. I may start a league. Id like to take a stab at this league comissioner. I've gotten into thie AFL league and NBA league. They even have an ESPN my page. I was in the cowgirl suck league of 10 teams. I liked thier playoffs scenarios too... Everyone played to the last spot and the last week.

PM your email address and I should have something to yall next week.

I've played in 2 leagues for ffl last few years. They have different setups and optins than yahoo. If anyone is interested other than Bin609 or jrudy let me know. I may start a league. Id like to take a stab at this league comissioner. I've gotten into thie AFL league and NBA league. They even have an ESPN my page. I was in the cowgirl suck league of 10 teams. I liked thier playoffs scenarios too... Everyone played to the last spot and the last week.

PM your email address and I should have something to yall next week.

Aren't you to doped up to be a league commissioner?

There are a couple of Bowling Alleys within a few miles of Jakes. I figured a Bowling Alley near Jakes would make a familiar and fair meeting place. I the early evening still ok? Like 6 or 7? We meet at Jakes at 6 and have a bite to eat for dinner. Then head over to bowl at 7? What do you think?

There are a couple of Bowling Alleys within a few miles of Jakes. I figured a Bowling Alley near Jakes would make a familiar and fair meeting place. I the early evening still ok? Like 6 or 7? We meet at Jakes at 6 and have a bite to eat for dinner. Then head over to bowl at 7? What do you think?

Maybe an hour earlier? The only alley I know of down there would be at dave and busters. We may have to deal with some summer league. Suggest resevations. Back in the day their was an alley on Whittie dr. I know of the one in the Woodlands. Of course theres the two in Incredible Pizza in Conroe.

I seen one outside of Brenham too. :D

Aren't you to doped up to be a league commissioner?

And thats where they coined the phrase "Thats calling the Kettle black"

That all sounds good. I did a Google search. The closest Bowling lanes to jakes are...

AMF Bunker Hill Lanes at 6121 Tarnef Dr. Houston, 77074 713-772-0013.

Jan, You gonna call them for a res?

That all sounds good. I did a Google search. The closest Bowling lanes to jakes are...

AMF Bunker Hill Lanes at 6121 Tarnef Dr. Houston, 77074 713-772-0013.

Jan, You gonna call them for a res?

palace bowl is close too. Dave and Busters would be great, but I am not sure if they have an age limit at certain hours, since some of us will have kids with us.

I checked with D&B and the one on Richmond which is just around the corner from Jakes has no bowling. I called the other one at the MARQ center(I-10/610) and they do not take reservations. The Palace Bowl is close by and when I called them the owner said they do not take reservations for the weekend and he asked what time we want to Bowl on the 12th. I told him 6/ 6:30 and he said that would work out great(if we were interested) because he has a League Tourney that day from 8-6. So what do you guys think? There's also the AMF on Bunker Hill too, but they don't take reservations either and it may be too far west for some of you **** afraid of driving to this side of town. Just kidding, traffic sucks! First come first serve. So how about this??

If you feel like a Cheesesteak and a beverage meet at Jakes around 5ish. Head over to the Palace and meet there around 6ish?

PLEASE speak up if you're interested in going. I think it'll be a great time. Too bad they couldn't put an image of some Cowboys players faces on each pin! :lol:

I checked with D&B and the one on Richmond which is just around the corner from Jakes has no bowling. I called the other one at the MARQ center(I-10/610) and they do not take reservations. The Palace Bowl is close by and when I called them the owner said they do not take reservations for the weekend and he asked what time we want to Bowl on the 12th. I told him 6/ 6:30 and he said that would work out great(if we were interested) because he has a League Tourney that day from 8-6. So what do you guys think? There's also the AMF on Bunker Hill too, but they don't take reservations either and it may be too far west for some of you **** afraid of driving to this side of town. Just kidding, traffic sucks! First come first serve. So how about this??

If you feel like a Cheesesteak and a beverage meet at Jakes around 5ish. Head over to the Palace and meet there around 6ish?

PLEASE speak up if you're interested in going. I think it'll be a great time. Too bad they couldn't put an image of some Cowboys players faces on each pin! :lol:

Shell and I will be there.

Not bowling but we're in.

They still got 6 and 8 pound balls? I might do a test throw at it but not expecting a thing out of it. I'll bring my 14lb ball to see if anyones interested in it.

Take the one with the reservations.

I don't think it'll matter how far east or west ya go; I think Mike is in for it and out to beat all of ya.

Not that he'll even respond. Oh yeah thats right just mention wind and rain.

I know Mike! That was'nt funny.

Here is the link(thanks Randall): Palace Bowl

On the website's frontpage there is a button on the top right hand side that says map. Basically from Jakes, you go south down Chimney Rock, (go under 59S) and make a left on Bellaire. It's 4191 Bellaire Blvd. If you get to Stella Link you've gone too far!

Cool.

Anyone else interested in meeting at Jakes first?