Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

12th of July Bowling 630/1830

Where? www.jakesphillysteaks.com www.palacebowlinglanes.com

Who? Members of the HEN or the Houston Eagles Nest Threads.

That includes you closet ROOKIES.

All we ask is you add your name to the list below and PM me or Greenmachine:

Darling 2 3/4 Jakes and Palace Check.

Jan 2 Jakes and Palace Check.

Jason 2 Jakes and Palace Check.

Randall 2 Check.

Craig 2 Check.

Mike 2? Check. Yo Hurricane boy; are you, or your and the Misses?

Brian 1-2? Hello?

Matt 1-2? What say you Marine?

Brad?

Burton?

New folks?????

Jan do we have a deadline to get a list to you say like 7-9 of July?

Since they don't accept reservations(no one does), a deadline may not be necessary I think. But knowing how many people can make it before we arrive so we know how many lanes to get next to each other would make sense. My guess is 3 lanes. If you haven't indicated if you can make it or not, just do so as soon as you can.

On a side note, I am down right confused and pissed. The last 4 people I have met wearing an Eagles shirt(and I have run into them at grocery stores, go figure!) told me they are not Eagles fans, but a friend had given them the shirt. :o The last guy told me he was a Cowboys fan actually! What the hell? :P

On a side note, I am down right confused and pissed. The last 4 people I have met wearing an Eagles shirt(and I have run into them at grocery stores, go figure!) told me they are not Eagles fans, but a friend had given them the shirt. :o The last guy told me he was a Cowboys fan actually! What the hell? :P

I guess Eagles green looks better than cowboy blue...

Since they don't accept reservations(no one does), a deadline may not be necessary I think. But knowing how many people can make it before we arrive so we know how many lanes to get next to each other would make sense. My guess is 3 lanes. If you haven't indicated if you can make it or not, just do so as soon as you can.

Yeah I've had it 1-2 where the realitive gave it to them or it was a TO jersey.

The last guy told me he was a Cowboys fan actually! What the hell? :P

There is absolutely no way that guy was a cowgirl fan. they feel about us the same way that we feel about them. There is no chance of any of us wearing a cowgirl jersey or shirt. That guy was a poser in every aspect.

Is anyone else bringing kids? We gotta make sure that where ever we go has the bumpers for kids. I will have my 10 year old with me. Im sure dan will need them also

Is anyone else bringing kids? We gotta make sure that where ever we go has the bumpers for kids. I will have my 10 year old with me. Im sure dan will need them also

OH SNAP :o

so those of you coming up here for the Eagles/dalasss game...where r u sitting? just trying to get an idea where people will be in the stadium.

For those interested in the ESPN FFL too please PM me your email address. I have 20 spots slated off and def players.

so those of you coming up here for the Eagles/dalasss game...where r u sitting? just trying to get an idea where people will be in the stadium.

2 tickets in Section 115, Row 1

Jason and his wife have 2 tickets in the same section, same row

Hope your mom pulls through!

Anyone who is gettin into the FF league please register because I am gonna fill the extra slots!!! Everyone who participated last year received an invite. thanks-bill

Thanks for the support guys - she's a true Eagles fan so you know she's tough and a fighter! One of her Doc's is a real butt head but I'm working though it - he can shove his issues. One thing I'll say to you guys no matter if it's parents (or for you 35+ guys children too) "have the talk". I would have known more if I hadn't put it off. She was organized and I knew most stuff - mostly but still....she was at the gym the day before....so

Section 110 Row 15

Thanks for the support guys - she's a true Eagles fan so you know she's tough and a fighter! One of her Doc's is a real butt head but I'm working though it - he can shove his issues. One thing I'll say to you guys no matter if it's parents (or for you 35+ guys children too) "have the talk". I would have known more if I hadn't put it off. She was organized and I knew most stuff - mostly but still....she was at the gym the day before....so

:o

OH NOOOOOO

Not THE TALK

OOOOPPPPPSSSSS

You know I guess I need to do that STUFF first before I have THE TALK.....

:o

OH NOOOOOO

Not THE TALK

OOOOPPPPPSSSSS

You know I guess I need to do that STUFF first before I have THE TALK.....

well dan, doesn't that all depend on if someone even wants to TALK to you in the first place??? :D

well dan, doesn't that all depend on if someone even wants to TALK to you in the first place??? :D

Thats :censored: up dude....

Thats :censored: up dude....

if i didnt do it, craig, brian or someone else would have................ :lol:

I forgot yesterday

38 days till pre-season &

68 days till the first game of the '08 season

you :censored: sons a beaches

Maybe an hour earlier? The only alley I know of down there would be at dave and busters. We may have to deal with some summer league. Suggest resevations. Back in the day their was an alley on Whittie dr. I know of the one in the Woodlands. Of course theres the two in Incredible Pizza in Conroe.

I seen one outside of Brenham too. :D

There is a nice one right next to the Memorial City Mall. That is where I used to go. Not far from Jake's either.

Nevermind... I see it's straightened out. Awesome!

Your new name should be Rodney - No repect dude :P

et to Brute?

Try RESPECT........

Thats right mess with me and I'll call the spelling police on ya.

I forgot yesterday

38 days till pre-season &

68 days till the first game of the '08 season

you :censored: sons a beaches

How many days till Monday night Football with DA BIRDS and the Cowgirls?

I got an email about the Dallas trip from "The Legion".

"Not all is bad though, because what I am doing now is still going to bat for everyone in the group, just not from such a formal standpoint. By tomorrow morning, you will be able to call Mirna at the Crowne Plaza

Addison, TX, and take advantage of our group rate of $119.00 per night by saying you are with THE GREEN LEGION. Also with that will be two (2) free drinks per person per day at the bar in the hotel. If we get

enough people staying there, I'll get our transportation. Mongo at PhillyTailgate.com will handle your ticket orders individually through his ticket broker company which you will find out more about at the end of

this email, and I'll be running the tailgate as usual but, and this should make most of you happy, THE TAILGATE IS NOW OPEN TO EVERYONE!! This is ONLY FOR DALLAS so please don't ask about other trips. Actually,

some of you are really bright. Pretty much within the hour after I send out an email telling everyone not to ask about ticket and tailgate packages for games, I inevitably get 4 or 5 requests. Don't be shocked if

you don't get a response this time because I am no longer going to take the time to explain what all of you already know. The price for the Dallas tailgate is $40 per person and if you are interested in that,

please email Marilyn at marilyn@greenlegion.com and she'll take your orders. This will include all the beer and food you can eat and if you have never been to our Dallas tailgate party, Eddie Deen's is truly the

best barbecue place we work with. You'll love it!! "

:thumbsdown:

EEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

DAT.

Sorry but I can't see or hear those 2 words comming outta my mouth.

All those others interested in the ESPN FFL tag me with an email address...

:thumbsdown:

EEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

DAT.

Sorry but I can't see or hear those 2 words comming outta my mouth.

All those others interested in the ESPN FFL tag me with an email address...

it wont let me register. all of the usernames i have tried are not available.