Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

it wont let me register. all of the usernames i have tried are not available.

Try dum arse.

I guess you'll need to find something else.

Try dum arse.

Ha Ha.

Whats your username? Crippled, Washed up Swabby?

:roll: :roll:

Ha Ha.

Whats your username? Crippled, Washed up Swabby?

:roll: :roll:

dwdarling or 12th Man Eagles Fan or Magnolia 12th Man Dan. Do I need to send another invite?

An email from Shell in reference to her Baby Shower.

Dan can you send out a general invite on the eagles website to our baby shower, there seems to be a problem with the invitations. No one at work has gotten an invitation so I wasn't sure if Mike's wife and Mercedes and Marilu had gotten their invitations. Just let them know that invitations have been mailed and we are not sure why some people got them and some people haven't... Thank you

19 July 1-3pm is the date PM me if you need the phone number. I will be going out as it starts if anyone comes up and wishes to tag along.

Try dum arse.

F :censored: ESPN! I just tried 10 different user names, and none of them worked

F :censored: ESPN! I just tried 10 different user names, and none of them worked

I sent ya anoter invite. Try from there. I went through search engine on Houston Eagles Nest and for some reason it could not be found. I went to chang it from private to public but no luck. I've hit the FAQ/help desk for ESPN and I'm currently waiting response.

Yo Billy you joined what problems did you see or have? Can you help give any guidence?

Sorry. We'll get it figured out.

Jason I need your email address. Anyone else?

Mike-hurricane boy

Jan-teach

Jen-Philly girl

Brian-Hey B

Brad-Bjr

I sent ya anoter invite. Try from there. I went through search engine on Houston Eagles Nest and for some reason it could not be found. I went to chang it from private to public but no luck. I've hit the FAQ/help desk for ESPN and I'm currently waiting response.

Yo Billy you joined what problems did you see or have? Can you help give any guidence?

Sorry. We'll get it figured out.

Jason I need your email address. Anyone else?

Mike-hurricane boy

Jan-teach

Jen-Philly girl

Brian-Hey B

Brad-Bjr

Uhhh I just followed the directions................. :thumbsup:

dwdarling or 12th Man Eagles Fan or Magnolia 12th Man Dan. Do I need to send another invite?

An email from Shell in reference to her Baby Shower.

Dan can you send out a general invite on the eagles website to our baby shower, there seems to be a problem with the invitations. No one at work has gotten an invitation so I wasn't sure if Mike's wife and Mercedes and Marilu had gotten their invitations. Just let them know that invitations have been mailed and we are not sure why some people got them and some people haven't... Thank you

19 July 1-3pm is the date PM me if you need the phone number. I will be going out as it starts if anyone comes up and wishes to tag along.

FOR THE RECORD!!! Kamisha is MIKES WIFE!! Not sure if I got it spelled right, but is sounds like that for sure!!

Uhhh I just followed the directions................. :thumbsup:

There see Randall You need to stop at staples and get yourself an easy button... :roll::roll:

FOR THE RECORD!!! Kamisha is MIKES WIFE!! Not sure if I got it spelled right, but is sounds like that for sure!!

I actaully do know that but I've been spelling it with a C and not a K, Her invitation is addressed properly as Camysha Wright. That was just a email I sent to dan and I didn't intend for him to post my actual email... If I had known I would have taken the time to spell it out...

So is Monday Night Football in Dallas!!!!!!

I wont be making it down for the game, too close to my daughters birthday!!

Hey Danno, how many people you got registered in espnFF?? You may wanna cut it to 10-12 teams because it will get too watered down! You'll be left playing Chicky n Petes Mahe to make the numbers!! :P

I wont be making it down for the game, too close to my daughters birthday!!

Boooooooooooo, but we all understand? And where the hell is your brother?

Hey Danno, how many people you got registered in espnFF??

I still cant register. I found a username that works, but it keeps telling me that there are errors in my registration. I cant figure out why. I thinks its cuz i havent smoked in almost a year!

You may wanna cut it to 10-12 teams because it will get too watered down! You'll be left playing Chicky n Petes Mahe to make the numbers!! :P

Yeah Im considering that Ill still need to open to the public for 1-4 teams. I have to close the one I got now. Randall is having a problem with it and if I try to find the league it does'nt show on either of thier search lists.

This was an apology and recommendation from ESPN. I'll have to do it tues day with a reinvite. I also did it from the work computer so its a govt access that may have something to do with it.

Do you have a prior sign on for espn? I had a prior sign on maybe thats why my registration went through. :huh: It doesn't sound very user friendly though DANNO!!!!

Do you have a prior sign on for espn? I had a prior sign on maybe thats why my registration went through. :huh: It doesn't sound very user friendly though DANNO!!!!

Govt computer is what I set it up with. There are a few items that are not viewable through thier comps.

Its those security issues. Mo its not under another name. I checked it too. I dont know about Randall. Probably not for him. I fix it all Tues night.

Hello all,

back once again and now with the info for the tailagte for the Monday Night Game.... I talked to Quimby and here's the basic info..........

The price for the Dallas tailgate is $40 per person and if you are interested in that, please email Marilyn at marilyn@greenlegion.com and she'll take your orders.

I pulled that directly from the latest Green Legion email. So if you want in...whick I think everyone does.... contact Marilyn and let's make this a tailgate the EaglesNestDallas and the HEN can be proud of!!!

15 days till camp starts

32 days till preseason

62 days till the regular season &

70 days till Monday Night Football in Dallas

you mutha :censored: !!!

HEN Bowling this Saturday!!! Jakes @ 5pm. Bowling at 6pm. I'll post directions later in the week. So far from Dan's list we have...

Darling 2 3/4 Jakes and Palace Check.

Jan 2 Jakes and Palace Check.

Jason 2 Jakes and Palace Check.

Randall 2 Check.

Craig 2 Check.

Still MIA....

Mike 2? Check. Yo Hurricane boy; are you, or your and the Misses?

Brian 1-2? Hello?

Matt 1-2? What say you Marine?

Brad?

Burton?

New folks?????

15 days till camp starts

32 days till preseason

62 days till the regular season &

70 days till Monday Night Football in Dallas

you mutha :censored: !!!

sure u got all those numbers straight? that's alot to handle........

sure u got all those numbers straight? that's alot to handle........

I am very hung over this morning, but i think i got em all right

I'm down to meet up at jakes and the bowling alley. Just let me know what time. My wife, Camysha, will be out of town at a conference and will not be attending. Also, I think she is on call the weekend of the baby shower. So count her out.

HEN Bowling this Saturday!!! Jakes @ 5pm. Bowling at 6pm. I'll post directions later in the week. So far from Dan's list we have...

Darling 2 3/4 Jakes and Palace Check.

Jan 2 Jakes and Palace Check.

Jason 2 Jakes and Palace Check.

Randall 2 Check.

Craig 2 Check.

Hurricane Mike ONE Jakes and Palace Check

Still MIA....

Brian 1-2? Hello?

Matt 1-2? What say you Marine?

Brad?

Burton?

New folks?????