Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

Dude you really didn't need to go there!

6 HOURS TILL BOWLING

Going

Darling 2 3/4 Jakes and Palace Check.

Jan 2 Jakes and Palace Check.

Jason 2 Jakes and Palace Check.

Randall 2 Jakes and Palace Check.

Craig 2 Jakes. Check.

Mike 1 Jakes and Palace Check.

Brian 1-2? Check

Still MIA....

Matt 1-2? What say you Marine?

Brad? Hey Boy Toy R U comming out to play?

New folks?????

Not comming

Burton.

Matt is in California for his 2 week stint for the Marines. He will not be attending.

http://www.palacebowlinglanes.com

A reminder from the teacher Jan; on where we're at tonight.

A reminder from Jason to wear either a HEN shirt or an Eagles Jersey tonight for the group outing.

Craig do you have all this posted on the HEN myspace page?

Can anyone get in there to do that?

I guess I'm the handi-crapper tonight!

I will be helping, LOL. I have a huge spider bite in "a very sensitive area". Guess it crawled up the leg of my pants. Good thing it didnt bite be quiet about 4 inches to the right!

We'll see ya'll at Jakes.

Ya'll come on out now; ya hear...

But i wanted to sport my new #12 Cuningham jersey

ohhhhhhh

I will be helping, LOL. I have a huge spider bite in "a very sensitive area". Guess it crawled up the leg of my pants. Good thing it didnt bite be quiet about 4 inches to the right!

I didn't realize you were taking lessons from Shell.

ohhhhhhh

I didn't realize you were taking lessons from Shell.

I would have much rather gotten it on my foot though. Mine is at the top of my leg, about 4 inches left of.............

Ok folks Shell and I had a Great time.

Thanks Jan for the tour of West Houston looking for a bowling alley.

I guess I just need to blow my horn and beat my steering wheel for everyones attention a little more often. Maybe ya'll listen to the old man next time.

Mike Ya failed me. :fishing: Im glad I didn't drop money on the bets for you.

Randall that bite definetly needs to be looked at. If that ain't a spider bite than you need to be tested for STD's bro! :roll:

It was a good shot in the arm for me. I did have problems with my pulse rate being high today. Its got me worn down now. We will be at Jakes at least 2-3 games this year. We plan to be at the 2nd Cowgirl game, and 1 of the Skins game. With the new addition to the household it would be an exhausting effort to get there and stay the whole game. We do plan on bringing her(Sara) out maybe the 1st game of the season; but not expected to stay long. We'll have the NFL ticket so we can see our games for this season. Not to mention the wishy washy situation with work; and the up comming 3rd TBD back surgery.

Dont forget to run the cash jar for Cancer again Randall.

Ok folks Shell and I had a Great time.

Randall that bite definetly needs to be looked at. If that ain't a spider bite than you need to be tested for STD's bro! :roll:

Uhhh Dan, I could tell by Randall's emb insert that his bite was in a "sensitive area"...... were u uhh checkin the bite out??!! :huh:

Uhhh Dan, I could tell by Randall's emb insert that his bite was in a "sensitive area"...... were u uhh checkin the bite out??!! :huh:

He was picking at it. Its 1 inch below the belt line and almost on the hip bone. In other words its his other left. As far as Sensitive area, he's a WUSS... :roll:

Why is everybody picking on me?!

The bite looks much better today since i squeezed a bunch of green stuff out of it yesterday. LOL. If it is not gone in a day or so, I am going to the MD.

Dan, I know Ashley loved the dough nuts at D&B yesterday. I appreciate it.

Jan, Ashley says to tell Zoe hi and that she had a great time with her yesterday. Maybe when I have the kid for the weekend , we can get them together or something.

It was good to see everyone yesterday.

The countdown will posted in the morning.

The bite looks much better today since i squeezed a bunch of green stuff out of it yesterday

That's because you're an Eagle baby! We all bleed Green!!

Jan, Ashley says to tell Zoe hi and that she had a great time with her yesterday. Maybe when I have the kid for the weekend , we can get them together or something.

Zoe had a blast with Ashley too. Yeah, they would have fun together.

Could be a spider bite or a staph infection. Hard to tell at this point in the game. Might be 2-3 weeks before it is gone. Yeah! I get to take my own medicine in 36 days and everything will be fine then!!!!!!

Could be a spider bite or a staph infection. Hard to tell at this point in the game. Might be 2-3 weeks before it is gone. Yeah! I get to take my own medicine in 36 days and everything will be fine then!!!!!!

Get to a doctor.

Here the poopy; and/or the puppy for others!

:groovy: Admin board for General Discharge has been Canceled..... :groovy:

I supposed to go back to CC to see where in this process I actually belong. Get rescreened fit or not fit for duty and if I can go ahead and get surgery now or wait. I'd rather get it done this year vs next year so I don't miss Jakes next year too.

Here the poopy; and/or the puppy for others!

:groovy: Admin board for General Discharge has been Canceled..... :groovy:

I supposed to go back to CC to see where in this process I actually belong. Get rescreened fit or not fit for duty and if I can go ahead and get surgery now or wait. I'd rather get it done this year vs next year so I don't miss Jakes next year too.

GREAT!!!!

:censored: Mike Carey! I hate him!

I'm back in the desert until Saturday - golly Bever but Phoenix in July should be outlawed! I won't detail the "joy" I went through there but sufiice it to say that on top of everything else I'd like to have taken my mom's FORMER PCP and cover him in honey and stake him out somewhere very iscolated between here and there. Actually, that would have been way to good for the man who had a serious God Complex! But on a much brighter note, mom is actually making some baby step progress AND MY TICKETS FOR THE COWPADDIES GAME ARE ON THE WAY!!!!!

I'm back in the desert until Saturday - golly Bever but Phoenix in July should be outlawed! I won't detail the "joy" I went through there but sufiice it to say that on top of everything else I'd like to have taken my mom's FORMER PCP and cover him in honey and stake him out somewhere very iscolated between here and there. Actually, that would have been way to good for the man who had a serious God Complex! But on a much brighter note, mom is actually making some baby step progress AND MY TICKETS FOR THE COWPADDIES GAME ARE ON THE WAY!!!!!

Glad Mom is doing better!

Did you and "The Vet" get a hotel in Dallas yet? We can still get the Green Legion price at the Crowne Plaza in Addison at $119 a night. That includes 2 drink tickets per day, and if enough people stay there, Quimby is going to set up transportation to the game. If not, you 2 and Matt and I can split a cab.

and i live right down the street....aren't u so excited?

Are you guys going to meet up with us Sunday night? I am not sure where we will be, but it will be out, and somewhere that serves beer!

Are you guys going to meet up with us Sunday night? I am not sure where we will be, but it will be out, and somewhere that serves beer!

i'm sure we can fins a few of us. we'll have passed off the baby to the grandparents by that time....

GO EAGLES BEAT the cowboys!!! (Please admire avatar now.)

I JUST GOT MY 2 Sec 115 Row 1 Tickets for MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL via FEDEx!!

:DEagle_smiley.jpg:towel:

GO EAGLES BEAT the cowboys!!! (Please admire avatar now.)

I JUST GOT MY 2 Sec 115 Row 1 Tickets for MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL via FEDEx!!

:DEagle_smiley.jpg:towel:

Yea Boy! Mine are supposed to ship on the 1st of August