Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

Yahoo FF League is filled up (10 teams) :thumbsup: we could add two teams if need be. Any more than 12 teams is watered down though!

Nice! Eagle_smiley.jpg

Yahoo FF League is filled up (10 teams) :thumbsup: we could add two teams if need be. Any more than 12 teams is watered down though!

Send leftovers to ESPN. Well; except for Randall! SHHHHHHH. I don't think they like him there.

Search FFL in the Fantasy Teams; Houston Eagles Nest.

Training Camp - 0 Days

First Preseason Game - 18 Days

First Regular Season Game - 48 Days

Monday Night in Dallas - 56 Days

there is the Monday morning countdown mutha :censored: !

Training Camp - 0 Days

:towel: woo hoo

Training Camp - 0 Days

getting closer...oh so closer

hey guys, if you haven't seen... there is now and Eagles Nest Fort Worth. they are just starting up this season. and they will actually be at a bar called the Eagles Nest Sports Bar..... and a giants fan owns it.... odd. but there's a thread they started in here, take a look and support. later

hey guys, if you haven't seen... there is now and Eagles Nest Fort Worth. they are just starting up this season. and they will actually be at a bar called the Eagles Nest Sports Bar..... and a giants fan owns it.... odd. but there's a thread they started in here, take a look and support. later

That is odd.....

Ok we go light up thier thread....

Send leftovers to ESPN. Well; except for Randall! SHHHHHHH. I don't think they like him there.

Search FFL in the Fantasy Teams; Houston Eagles Nest.

Dan are you gonna get any other teams in your FF ESPN League! Its just you and I and I dont wanna kick your a** every week, that would get old!! :P

Dan are you gonna get any other teams in your FF ESPN League! Its just you and I and I dont wanna kick your a** every week, that would get old!! :P

Well I got to set up Shell and Derek. Randall is banned from ESPN for some unknown reason. I think 2 others here said they wanted in but have yet to go there. I think it was Jason. I not sure.

What's going on with the FFLs?

pages ago dude.

Billy has 1.

I got 1 in espn.

i can get real time scores free on espn. I have to pay for it on Yahoo.

Hey Dan,

You only have more meds than me for 29 more days!!!!! Yours might be prescription, and some of them better, but I will definitely have more on hand!!! By weight, that is.

Just moved to Fort Worth from Denver. Started the fan club in Denver in 2001. I actually started EaglesFanClub.com when I was living in Houston in 1997. After the Oilers left, everyone became an instant Cowpie fan. Was the largest bandwagon jump I have ever seen. Anyways, got tired of watching the Eagles games with a bar full of Cowboy fans, so started the site as a listing to find other fans. Can't believe it is going on 11 years now.

I would have loved to meet up with the Dallas group, but it is about a 50 mile drive from Fort Worth to Plano, so decided to get something going over here. Look forward to the season, and keeping close with our brothers and sisters in Plano!

Dave

Sweet, 4 of us are in section 115!

yeah, i remember u mentioning that....

are u guys signing up for the Tailgate? quimby emailed me the other day wanting to know about who was gonna do it?