Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

Mercedes,

Matt and I have a room at the Crowne Plaza in Addison. Carpool to the stadium? Where are we drinking Sunday night?

you'll b right down the street from where we live.... we'll have to join up! randall email me... signuboy@yahoo.com same with anyone else coming up to the game....

Mike?

MIKE?

YO Mike?

You still with us?

You can let go of the tree now! I guess he bugged out. Mike its safe to go home now.

:roll:

WHAT A WIMPY STORM!! :P

I think I have water running in the ditch now.

I lost a pine needle off 1 of my trees.

you'll b right down the street from where we live.... we'll have to join up! randall email me... signuboy@yahoo.com same with anyone else coming up to the game....

will do.....

Mercedes,

Matt and I have a room at the Crowne Plaza in Addison. Carpool to the stadium? Where are we drinking Sunday night?

Don't know yet but we'll find somewhere good. We do have a tour guide from the DEN so......

Don't know yet but we'll find somewhere good. We do have a tour guide from the DEN so......

from the DEN? desert eagles nest? arizona.......

Sorry guys Shells on countdown. it'll be too much on her.

Hey Andy I don't think Cedes got the concept of E before D for you guys. And what is it with Dallas and Houston buses?

Anyone heard from hurricane Mike?

And what is it with Dallas and Houston buses?

What in the world are you talking about?

I wont be there tonight either. :-(

What in the world are you talking about?

I wont be there tonight either. :-(

Watch the news? The bus 2 years in the storm killing old folks in the bus fire. This morning a bus from Houston crashed killed about a dozen folks. DUH

Watch the news? The bus 2 years in the storm killing old folks in the bus fire. This morning a bus from Houston crashed killed about a dozen folks. DUH

Oh, I watch ESPN in the morning, and those of us who actually work cant keep up with the news all day. :whistle::fishing:

Oh, I watch ESPN in the morning, and those of us who actually work cant keep up with the news all day. :whistle::fishing:

I caught it as breaking news on the way out to work this morning.

D. Jack is going to be a stud!! Not sure what happened to Dawkins on the Steelers first touchdown. He should have drove his head right through that guy. Overall i think they looked good.

D. Jack is going to be a stud!! Not sure what happened to Dawkins on the Steelers first touchdown. He should have drove his head right through that guy. Overall i think they looked good.

Win, Lose, or Draw; there were NO KEY Injuries.

Ummm THATS a WIN!

Sorry guys Shells on countdown. it'll be too much on her.

Hey Andy I don't think Cedes got the concept of E before D for you guys. And what is it with Dallas and Houston buses?

Anyone heard from hurricane Mike?

u mean the bus crash in sherman?

The Eagles looked impressive for preseason. Very impressive. Mays is a beast! Jackson looks like he will be a playmaker... and more. I never thought someone can be that short and move in to take a hit for a ball like that. Amazing stuff!!! McNabb looked very good and IN SHAPE! LOL! Greg Lewis turned it up a bit and is showing his speed. A lot of good things were shown Friday night. Booker was a sign of relief on the return game. Very nice pick up!

PENALTIES has to be worked out -- as usual.

Mays is a beast!

Jackson looks like he will be a playmaker... and more.

Greg Lewis turned it up a bit and is showing his speed.

Booker was a sign of relief on the return game.

PENALTIES has to be worked out -- as usual.

Mays does fit in a JJ Defense!

Action Jackson! :thumbsup:

Greg Lewis not impressive enough... Shaking his hand like he got a boo boo...He's a bit rough around the edges from the time off...

BOOKER WHAT? I saw a bobbled ball at the 1 yd line. What game were you watching? Votes still out on him... You just can't bobble and expect a job. Didn't we have this problem last year?

Mays does fit in a JJ Defense!

Action Jackson! :thumbsup:

Greg Lewis not impressive enough... Shaking his hand like he got a boo boo...He's a bit rough around the edges from the time off...

BOOKER WHAT? I saw a bobbled ball at the 1 yd line. What game were you watching? Votes still out on him... You just can't bobble and expect a job. Didn't we have this problem last year?

LMAO! Dan, how many meds are you exactly on?

Booker returned 3 times for 65 yards. What game were you watching? :lol: