Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

Thursday night at 7 PM --- JAKE'S PHILLY STEAKS

It's on FOX local so it will be on your TV, Dan.

Hey ef u JT! :P Leave my meds outta this.

Hmmm I never said he FUMBLED! I said he BOBBLED!

If I remember 3-4 guys during pre-season did it last year. Bobble and fumbles.

Hmmm maybe Mahe? Gocong?

At the 1-2 YD line Booker BOBBLED.(in the 2nd half)

You must have passed out by then.

I've got the package this year so I won't miss any.

Catch that Randall?

Thursday night at 7 PM --- JAKE'S PHILLY STEAKS

It's on FOX local so it will be on your TV, Dan.

I'll be there!

Hey ef u JT! :P Leave my meds outta this.

Hmmm I never said he FUMBLED! I said he BOBBLED!

If I remember 3-4 guys during pre-season did it last year. Bobble and fumbles.

Hmmm maybe Mahe? Gocong?

At the 1-2 YD line Booker BOBBLED.(in the 2nd half)

You must have passed out by then.

I've got the package this year so I won't miss any.

Catch that Randall?

yes Petty Officer, I did

I forgot yesterday......

8 days till I'm off Probation!!!!

26 days till the 1st regular season game.

34 days till Monday Night Football in Dallas!!!

Well, I am in for the Dallas game now. Not sure where my seats are but it's being set up by a friend. I cannot wait! I will not be getting up there until Sunday afternoon though.

Well, I am in for the Dallas game now. Not sure where my seats are but it's being set up by a friend. I cannot wait! I will not be getting up there until Sunday afternoon though.

As far as I know that's when everyone else is coming.

Sorry guys Shells on countdown. it'll be too much on her.

Hey Andy I don't think Cedes got the concept of E before D for you guys. And what is it with Dallas and Houston buses?

Anyone heard from hurricane Mike?

Sorry, I get confused sometimes....

Hell Ya!! Where are you staying? Now there is at least 5 of us drinking Sunday night, 7 if Jason and Mary Lou show, even though 2 of them will be boys fans. I think Andy is going to meet us too, and maybe some of the END. He said the crowne plaza is close to where he lives. Craig, make sure you get in for the tailgate too.

Hell Ya!! Where are you staying? Now there is at least 5 of us drinking Sunday night, 7 if Jason and Mary Lou show, even though 2 of them will be boys fans. I think Andy is going to meet us too, and maybe some of the END. He said the crowne plaza is close to where he lives. Craig, make sure you get in for the tailgate too.

Well, the friend wants me to stay in Paris, TX on her uncle's ranch but I think I am getting a hotel near DFW. I won't know until later probably.

Yeah, I will see about the tailgate. I might be sitting with all Dallas fans because I am getting the tickets from someone who used to work for the team. That part just might suck. LOL!

The last week is always the hardest.... so close yet sooo far!!!! lol :lol:

Ha, I can remember when I was happy to make it to 6 months. One more week is nothing. Just keep pushing on, and it will be here before I know it!

Ha, I can remember when I was happy to make it to 6 months. One more week is nothing. Just keep pushing on, and it will be here before I know it!

Congrats! I'll buy ya a beer when I make it down!!

well, it took u long enough to make up your mind.....you're as bad as most women picking out clothing in a macys :P

Well, the friend wants me to stay in Paris, TX on her uncle's ranch but I think I am getting a hotel near DFW. I won't know until later probably.

Yeah, I will see about the tailgate. I might be sitting with all Dallas fans because I am getting the tickets from someone who used to work for the team. That part just might suck. LOL!

just wear your Green with pride!!!

Congrats! I'll buy ya a beer when I make it down!!

Just as long as I'm not driving, right officer........LOL. Thank you and I will take you up on that one.

Just as long as I'm not driving, right officer........LOL. Thank you and I will take you up on that one.

Its osssifer.

just wear your Green with pride!!!

Oh, I will.... no worries about that. The guy who is getting my the tix knows I am an Eagles fan so it's all good.

Oh, I will.... no worries about that. The guy who is getting my the tix knows I am an Eagles fan so it's all good.

either he's really nice or very very naive..... :D

TONIGHT:

Jake's at 7 PM for the preseason game against the Panthers. Hopefully I will get there a little earlier than that.

If you guys want to, a few of us are heading out to another bar afterwards. Just FYI!

So who is in for tonight? Hopefully we can get a good group out there tonight.

TONIGHT:

Jake's at 7 PM for the preseason game against the Panthers. Hopefully I will get there a little earlier than that.

If you guys want to, a few of us are heading out to another bar afterwards. Just FYI!

Sorry we will not be able to tonight. Shell no drop yet. Next Wed the doc will give the baby an eviction notice.

I'll DVR the game so you can watch Booker bobble again. :rolleyes:

TONIGHT:

Not me, will drink beer on my couch tonight. Will see you guys in a couple of weeks.

Y?

Y must we always get stuck with the DYNAMICALLY GAY DUO of commentators?

No not another 30 minutes!

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm already smarter than a school teacher, a rocket scientist, a Yale and Harvard grad.

Oh brother....