Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

Y?

Y must we always get stuck with the DYNAMICALLY GAY DUO of commentators?

No not another 30 minutes!

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm already smarter than a school teacher, a rocket scientist, a Yale and Harvard grad.

Oh brother....

For real. Oh we are back now, I suppose. Maybe? I'm glad I didn't drive to Jake's for this :censored: now.

I guess we are not back. That was a tease.

Well I WAS at Jakes last night. All be it untill the rain delay lasted past the end of my dart game.

Randall and everyone who's been around since the days of SRO's, do you all remember the few board pages way back when while we were "deciding" if we were going to make Jakes our HEN home or not. All the "flim-flam" that we tossed back and forth on the boards at that time? Remember!!

Last night at Jakes there were at least 20-25 BIRDS fans at a PRESEASON GAME! THE HEN HAS REACHED CRITICAL MASS!! IT WILL ONLY GET BIGGER! IT WILL ALWAYS EXIST!!!

JAKES IS OUR HOME! WE FRIGGIN ROCK!!!! :D:rock:

Last night at Jakes there were at least 20-25 BIRDS fans at a PRESEASON GAME! THE HEN HAS REACHED CRITICAL MASS!! IT WILL ONLY GET BIGGER! IT WILL ALWAYS EXIST!!!

Nice, cant wait to see what it is like during the season. Was there any new people?

Started 5 years ago guys...... incredible. This is going into our 6th season as the Houston Eagles Nest. Hard to believe.

Well I WAS at Jakes last night. All be it untill the rain delay lasted past the end of my dart game.

Randall and everyone who's been around since the days of SRO's, do you all remember the few board pages way back when while we were "deciding" if we were going to make Jakes our HEN home or not. All the "flim-flam" that we tossed back and forth on the boards at that time? Remember!!

JAKES IS OUR HOME! WE FRIGGIN ROCK!!!! :D:rock:

I was there, too, and I would have to say that 20-25 is a very generous estimate. The owner was not too thrilled with the attendance, that's for sure.

Yeah, a little less than 20 that is for sure. Hey, that number is good for a preseason game. Most of the Philly fans will show up for the 1st game for sure. It's going to be a pretty good showing. Tulane, the owner, knows that. He is always wanting more folks out there.

I was there, too, and I would have to say that 20-25 is a very generous estimate. The owner was not too thrilled with the attendance, that's for sure.

so negative........ c'mon team player, cheer up

That kicker McGee hit a 40 yarder and all 3 extra points..... is Akers runnin scared? As Merrill Reese put it does Booker have to fumble/tickle the ball every time he touches it?? And gooooooo Kolb, next year unless McHurt wins the big dance!

That kicker McGee hit a 40 yarder and all 3 extra points..... is Akers runnin scared? As Merrill Reese put it does Booker have to fumble/tickle the ball every time he touches it?? And gooooooo Kolb, next year unless McHurt wins the big dance!

SEEEEEEE CRAIG

They agree too...

So now for the $64,000.00 question that inquiring minds want to know.

WHAT GAMES WERE YOU WATCHING?

:P:roll:

SEEEEEEE CRAIG

They agree too...

I have decided that after the baby is born, you have no excuse for not coming to some games. I am sure that she will let you out own. Stop being a :censored: , petty officer. 4 hours, once a week wont kill you. Put your cane to work, you cripple!

LOL

SEEEEEEE CRAIG

They agree too...

I never thought Booker was good. I only said that he did okay returning the ball against the Steelers. :rolleyes: Keep up, Dan. LOL!

I never thought Booker was good. I only said that he did okay returning the ball against the Steelers. :rolleyes: Keep up, Dan. LOL!

The Eagles looked impressive for preseason. Very impressive. Mays is a beast! Jackson looks like he will be a playmaker... and more. I never thought someone can be that short and move in to take a hit for a ball like that. Amazing stuff!!! McNabb looked very good and IN SHAPE! LOL! Greg Lewis turned it up a bit and is showing his speed. A lot of good things were shown Friday night. Booker was a sign of relief on the return game. Very nice pick up!

PENALTIES has to be worked out -- as usual.

AND

LMAO! Dan, how many meds are you exactly on?

Booker returned 3 times for 65 yards. What game were you watching?

I said he bobbled and fumbled. AR fired 2 people last year for that.

You said "Booker was a sign of relief on the return game. Very nice pick up!"

"I never thought Booker was good." "Booker returned 3 times for 65 yards."

Nothing outta YOUR MOUTH about bobbles and fumbles. S :censored: t even those that were Fired last year did the same; a couple of runs, bobbles and fumbles.....

NAH NAH NA NA NANAH :P

Bn609 help me out here.

Randall you know Shells gonna need my help here with the baby.

I said he bobbled and fumbled. AR fired 2 people last year for that.

You said "Booker was a sign of relief on the return game. Very nice pick up!"

"I never thought Booker was good." "Booker returned 3 times for 65 yards."

Nothing outta YOUR MOUTH about bobbles and fumbles. S :censored: t even those that were Fired last year did the same; a couple of runs, bobbles and fumbles.....

NAH NAH NA NA NANAH :P

Bn609 help me out here.

I think Booker falls behind Hunt now and is neck and neck with Moatsy

What he did in the STEELERS game with the RETURN GAME was a sign of relief -- at that time. He did better on the returns then anybody we have had in recent years. That is what I was saying. After I saw him in the last game, I do not believe that anymore.

I never saw any bobbles or fumbles on the returns. I must have missed that.

I think Booker falls behind Hunt now and is neck and neck with Moatsy

Do you believe Craig now Billy?

Booooooo!!!!! I am sure that she will be ok for 4 hours a week. FYI, all they do is eat, :censored: , and sleep for the first 9 months or so. You are officially an old man now.

Booooooo!!!!! I am sure that she will be ok for 4 hours a week. FYI, all they do is eat, :censored: , and sleep for the first 9 months or so. You are officially an old man now.

Shell said good you can come baby sit too... For when we go watch a game! :P

Do you believe Craig now Billy?

Who cares GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EAGLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Booker will make the team because they dont wanna admit they made a mistake then he will fumble in game 1 and 2 and he will be burried on the bench! Maybe he corrects his issues!

I wanna see what Kolb looks like with the #1 offense! Just tease me a little Andy.. let me see what the kids can do with the #1's!!!

I also wanna see Bryan Smith and Mays with the #1 Defense also! Those kids got game!!

Who cares GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EAGLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Booker will make the team because they dont wanna admit they made a mistake then he will fumble in game 1 and 2 and he will be burried on the bench! Maybe he corrects his issues!

I wanna see what Kolb looks like with the #1 offense! Just tease me a little Andy.. let me see what the kids can do with the #1's!!!

I also wanna see Bryan Smith and Mays with the #1 Defense also! Those kids got game!!

Thank you.

Did anybody see Shaun King of ESPN picking the Eagles and Chargers in the Superbowl last night? :huh:

Thought you'd get a rise

You are never going to live that one down though, Dan. You thought AJ was the best QB in Eagles history. :lol:

Yo Randall wheres the count down?

2 days till i'm off probation.

20 days till the first regular season game.

28 days till monday night football in dallas!!!!!!!

I am not going to make it to Jake's this Friday night. I am going around to a couple different bars that night recruiting.

Who is all going to Jake's this Friday night?

Dan - I know you are not. LOL!