Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

FYI-Dan's baby girl has been born

7 pounds, 8 ounces

19.75 inches long

3:51pm on 20 August 2008

Michelle was in labor for over 48 hours. The doc in an emergency c-section, dont quote me on that, but i think that is what he said. A c-section either way. She and the baby are doing well.

Congrats Dan!

Awesome news! Congrats Dan!!!!

So is she going to be a Skins fan or a Eagles fan? Hmmmm

FYI-Dan's baby girl has been born

7 pounds, 8 ounces

19.75 inches long

3:51pm on 20 August 2008

Michelle was in labor for over 48 hours. The doc in an emergency c-section, dont quote me on that, but i think that is what he said. A c-section either way. She and the baby are doing well.

Congrats Dan!

I would like to add my congratulations to the many Dan and his wife are receiving! :towel:

Thanks folks.

Momma and baby doing fine. Hope to bring em home tomorrow night. We have a pink onesey already for her.

Oh I know Runyuns #! I also know that you get ATE more with the next higher; mmmmmmm lets say somewhat equivalant..... :P

Oh yeah for those like Mountain boy(JT) that = 77.

I was'nt dishing on the new guy too hard was I?

My BAD! I was actually trying to draw Jan in out of the woods of school preparedness. Oh darnit thats right I'm supposed to use the word pencil or apple or maybe even a RESERVATION in the form of a question to get his attention... :roll:

I'm not even sure we met yet. Besides Randall will tell ya not to make me back those words up. I too loud for him already.

Can anyone step for step me for putting her pics up on the site?

Go to Photobucket.com and create an account. Click on the links to upload pics. Post up the picture link...

Thanks folks.

Momma and baby doing fine. Hope to bring em home tomorrow night. We have a pink onesey already for her.

Oh I know Runyuns #! I also know that you get ATE more with the next higher; mmmmmmm lets say somewhat equivalant..... :P

Oh yeah for those like Mountain boy(JT) that = 77.

I was'nt dishing on the new guy too hard was I?

My BAD! I was actually trying to draw Jan in out of the woods of school preparedness. Oh darnit thats right I'm supposed to use the word pencil or apple or maybe even a RESERVATION in the form of a question to get his attention... :roll:

I'm not even sure we met yet. Besides Randall will tell ya not to make me back those words up. I too loud for him already.

Can anyone step for step me for putting her pics up on the site?

No problem ... those comments were only intended for you IF you were that "Dallas Dan" guy ... but apparently, you're not ... even if you were, it was all in fun anyway!

I'm new to the area, but you'll see me around if you're out at Jake's. I'll be there as much as I can.

Once again, congratulations!

Ok thanks.

We'll get a chance this year to meet. We'll post the 2-3 games we intend to pop in on before season starts.

Lets see if I can link a photo up now.

Anyone wanting to see all from the album let me know with PM and your email there.

Sara78lbs1975in1551.jpg

SarainwarmerbeforeFirstbath.jpg

Shell and Sara to come home Saturday at this point. Shell temp is still up.

I would like to add my congratulations to the many Dan and his wife are receiving! :towel:

Awsome Dan and Michelle! Can hardly wait to see her!!! Red hair?????

either 105 or 115, i cant remember. Jason, what section are we in?

I'm in 120 (approx 40 yard line) upper level

Congrads on the new addition Dan! Also I just wanted to let you know my wife and I made the move down to Houston. We decided on an apartment in the Kingwood area. Thanks for all the help on moving advice. I will probably have to work weekends here for a while, but hoping to catch some of the games. My name is Jason by the way.

Congrads on the new addition Dan! Also I just wanted to let you know my wife and I made the move down to Houston. We decided on an apartment in the Kingwood area. Thanks for all the help on moving advice. I will probably have to work weekends here for a while, but hoping to catch some of the games. My name is Jason by the way.

Thank you Sir and WELCOME to you and yours. Cool now we got 2 Jason's.

I'll meet ya'll at one of the games at Jakes in the season. Stay tuned for our 3 game schedule. Craig lives out your way.

Yo Yo Yo DESERT DWELLER. Did you make it into town? No dark hair and blue eyes! Hmmmmm Shell and I need to talk! :P I believe the eyes will change, and of course the hair lightens in the sun. Woo Hoo parenthood the second time around. Now I'm in trouble.

Shell's Doc came in this evening at 2100 and give her a clean bill of health for an am departure. Sara's Doc will be there in the morning. Sara gets clean bill ONLY if momma is good to go.

Needless to say I missed the game with good cause.

NOW WHY? WHY can't they beat them during a regular or post season game? I won't say a word Craig!

Oh F :censored: IT I got 3 words! DEMPS and Action Jackson.

Jan?...... Jan?...... Jan?...... Jan?......

Oh F :censored: IT I got 3 words! DEMPS and Action Jackson.

Jan?...... Jan?...... Jan?...... Jan?......

you have to say something school related to get him to speak up.

pencil....

chalk board......

eraser.......

you have to say something school related to get him to speak up.

pencil....

chalk board......

eraser.......

and...

Lunch period...

Free period...

Last period.

ya out there Jan?

THe Eagles game was fun!!

2 return TDs :thumbsup: !!! 1 Kick off return (Demps)and 1 punt return(Jackson). SaaWWEEET!

DEFENSE!!! F*%$#! Dawk hurt his ankle :o ! I sure hope he'll be OK.

But... DEFENSE!! First and second team D dominated!!

Kolb looked Great. McNabb looked real good.

On a sour note,who were those tv announcers? They were pathetic and embarrasing. They had absolutely no clue. At all.

I would think that if you’re an NFL Channel Employee you would be able to get the correct pronunciation for the players’ names. One time, Booker ran it, the guy said it was Westy and then tried to hide it under the rug by ignoring the fact that he said that. He took no responsibility for what he said. They generally just said stupid stuff. I have never done a game like that before, but I woulda done better with Randall and Dan, then those creeps did!

and...

Lunch period...

Free period...

Last period.

ya out there Jan?

Alright to many periods for 1 month....

I live out in the Kingwood area and I love it. If you need anything, let me know.

On a sour note,who were those tv announcers? They were pathetic and embarrasing. They had absolutely no clue. At all.

I would think that if you’re an NFL Channel Employee you would be able to get the correct pronunciation for the players’ names. One time, Booker ran it, the guy said it was Westy and then tried to hide it under the rug by ignoring the fact that he said that. He took no responsibility for what he said. They generally just said stupid stuff. I have never done a game like that before, but I woulda done better with Randall and Dan, then those creeps did!

Don Criqui and Randy Cross. They work for CBS, not the NFL Network. Don I am not so sure about, but Randy is an ex player from SF 49ers SB runs and a host on NFL on Sirius and YES, I would think he should know the names pretty well.

Don Criqui and Randy Cross. They work for CBS, not the NFL Network. Don I am not so sure about, but Randy is an ex player from SF 49ers SB runs and a host on NFL on Sirius and YES, I would think he should know the names pretty well.

but I woulda done better with Randall and Dan, then those creeps did!

The sound coming out of the speakers would just be one long "beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep"

Those guys usually are pretty decent (not great, but decent), so they may just have had a bad day. Until I hear announcers being bad on a regular basis, I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Yo Hurricane Mike, Randall, you catch this...

Lets go KICK some COASTIES ARSE :chair:

Bjr let us know how your doing...

Bryan send that kid a Phillies Hat to cheer him up!

I'm finally out of the hospital and am on more pain medicine than Dan.

I think the guy is a Cowboys fan...just sayin...