Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

Those guys usually are pretty decent (not great, but decent), so they may just have had a bad day. Until I hear announcers being bad on a regular basis, I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt.

:o WTF!

When was this? Anybody got his #? Is he still up there?

Get well soon.

And Dan

1st off. Congrats on on the new addition. I can tell that is your daughter because she is yelling in the 1st photo.

"WHERE'S MY BOTTLE!"

"WHERE'S MY BOTTLE!"

"WHERE'S MY BOTTLE!"

2ND I don't want to hear/see you say/type hurricane again. I'm just getting back in town from the last one. I saw how they treated black people during Katrina and I wasn't going to take any chances.

2ND I don't want to hear/see you say/type hurricane again. I'm just getting back in town from the last one. I saw how they treated black people during Katrina and I wasn't going to take any chances.

WOW, I could go so many directions with that.............

WOW, I could go so many directions with that.............

I could too, but I'm not gonna show Randalls true colors :roll:

Hey Mikeee; he likes it.... Ooops wrong slogan. But HM :P ; I told ya you could come up here. We're in MAGNOLIA Tx NOT VIDER Tx, or Louisana. I'm with the NAVY not FEMA, NOLA PD, or Federal Govt.... :rolleyes:

Watched that preseason game again last night and wow.... McNabb still has that gun of a arm. Holy shiz! I was wrong about DeSean Jackson just being a Return man... he is a lot more. I am really excited to get this season started. Let's pray that McNabb stays healthy... Westy and LJ too. If those three stay healthy, look out!

I know Dan still wants AJ as our starter. Hell, Dan might even want Moats over Westbrook. LOL!

Also wanted to let you guys know, September 13th is my birthday and the big bash will be at my house that day. It's on a Saturday. More details to come but it's going to be a great time that is for sure.

well, i guess i should add a couple of Marley.... one from her first Eagles preseason game...

sleepingmarley.jpg

eaglemarley.jpg

Watched that preseason game again last night and wow.... McNabb still has that gun of a arm. Holy shiz! I was wrong about DeSean Jackson just being a Return man... he is a lot more. I am really excited to get this season started. Let's pray that McNabb stays healthy... Westy and LJ too. If those three stay healthy, look out!

No it was BOOKER you were :worthy: too!!!! You know Bobble-boy!

I know Dan still wants AJ as our starter. Hell, Dan might even want Moats over Westbrook. LOL!

Only if Mcnabb is down! Kolb is still squeaky. I want to see Kolb learn 1 more year; than be Mcnabbs back up.

AJ's record as an EAGLES STARTER in an EAGLES SYSTEM he is still what 4-1. You want I can start cheering up DETMER :P

Also wanted to let you guys know, September 13th is my birthday and the big bash will be at my house that day. It's on a Saturday. More details to come but it's going to be a great time that is for sure.

Was'nt that on a Saturday last year too.......

AJ's record as an EAGLES STARTER in an EAGLES SYSTEM he is still what 4-1.

No ... Feeley is now 4-3 as an Eagles starter, after those two games last season during which he had 7 INTs!

In 2002, Feeley was 4-1 against some pretty weak competition. He played well, but nowhere near as well as a lot of people gave him credit for. He went for 55.8% completion, 6 TDs, 5 INTs. Our defense stepped it up big-time during that run, and were a huge reason the Eagles did as well as they did after McNabb went down.

I think it's safe to say the Feeley experiment is over.

Was'nt that on a Saturday last year too.......

What did I ever say about Booker? Other than saying that he returned the ball well in the first preseason game, that is the only time I have mentioned Booker. Oh.... I think you think that "return" means the RB position. No, no, no.... "return" is a punt returner or kick returner to me. Sorry for the confusion. I thought most people knew what "return" meant in football.

No, you like AJ more than McNabb. You said so last year so don't even try to go there. Are you trying to jump on his bandwagon again? It's a rocky path and I am not sure your back can handle it. lol

My birthday is actually on a Saturday this year. It's going to be nice. I had a party last year but I believe it was a Friday night.

Dan thinks AJ could have taken the Eagles to the promiseland. Hell, he still does.

No ... Feeley is now 4-3 as an Eagles starter, after those two games last season during which he had 7 INTs!

In 2002, Feeley was 4-1 against some pretty weak competition. He played well, but nowhere near as well as a lot of people gave him credit for. He went for 55.8% completion, 6 TDs, 5 INTs. Our defense stepped it up big-time during that run, and were a huge reason the Eagles did as well as they did after McNabb went down.

I think it's safe to say the Feeley experiment is over.

pretty safe.

They should cut AJ and sign Culpepper as the third string! Better talent... Just sayin......

Dan would throw a fit and probably be a Skins fan.... oh wait....

Dan - you should come to Jake's with a McNabb jersey and tape off McNabb's name and put AJ's on there. You know you want to.

Dan - you should come to Jake's with a McNabb jersey and tape off McNabb's name and put AJ's on there. You know you want to.

:roll:

Major EaglesNestDallas announcement....

just wanted to let you know... as of today (tuesday aug. 26th) the EaglesNestDallas is now sponsored by Miller/Coors. we'll have various items for raffle and our shirts will have the miller lite logo and they'll be paid for by miller/coors.... we kinda have gone bigtime... and all proceeds will go to the group and our charities Komen and the Heart association.

I'm finally out of the hospital and am on more pain medicine than Dan.

I think the guy is a Cowboys fan...just sayin...

I'm just sorry that you had some nut attack you and glad you're OK :-)

just wanted to let you know... as of today (tuesday aug. 26th) the EaglesNestDallas is now sponsored by Miller/Coors. we'll have various items for raffle and our shirts will have the miller lite logo and they'll be paid for by miller/coors.... we kinda have gone bigtime... and all proceeds will go to the group and our charities Komen and the Heart association.

wow, that is big time, NICE!

WHAT? How did you manage that? Good job and congrats!!

Yeah that is great. Hey Craig why can't you get some muscle like Andy?

Very nice! Congrats!

That is what the Packers fans in Atascocita do. They have a very tight ship over there and they do the raffle thing throughout the entire game. It was interesting to watch. They are sponsored by Bud Light.

That would never work with our group... trust me. Not right now anyways. We cannot get anything organized going. :lol:

Yeah that is great. Hey Craig why can't you get some muscle like Andy?

I could but I don't. Reason is -- you guys never want to participate in anything so how could we even get something like that. :lol: Just trying to get people involved in the t-shirt designs and stuff is like pulling teeth. I refuse to do it all myself. We are a team and a team needs to work together. ;)