Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

That would never work with our group... trust me. Not right now anyways. We cannot get anything organized going. :lol:

I could but I don't. Reason is -- you guys never want to participate in anything so how could we even get something like that. :lol: Just trying to get people involved in the t-shirt designs and stuff is like pulling teeth. I refuse to do it all myself. We are a team and a team needs to work together. ;)

why does this sound like one of those after school specials???

basically we got it by dumb luck..... and i went with it. so far they've been nice so we'll see what happens.....

why does this sound like one of those after school specials???

basically we got it by dumb luck..... and i went with it. so far they've been nice so we'll see what happens.....

Cause he's our Movie Star or is that Superstar! :o

Parti- WHO? We were there for bowling. We couldn't support the river trip. I belive we put in our 2 cents worth in on the shirts. Its tough being a parent again. You should remember or do you child amnesia. :P

Dan... talking as a group.... not you man. I guess it's easier to get people more involved face-to-face rather than online. We will be trying new things this year... maybe raffles and such.

Dan... talking as a group.... not you man. I guess it's easier to get people more involved face-to-face rather than online. We will be trying new things this year... maybe raffles and such.

Oh I know. I just love to rattle your cage once in a while.

We do need to get some one to step up for me at halftimes for the Can Care donations. We collected a 1000.00 dollars last year. I guess I need to bonify the days we'll be there this Season.

Ill post it later today.

Maybe raffle off a bar tab or if we choose not to encourage drinking we could raffle off a free dinner for 2 from Jakes on game days only. Maybe a free sandwhich for a runner up that day? Some thoughts...

I guess I pick on Reservations Jan. Seeing how he seems to have been a missing link for about a month.

Can somebody call Jan and check on him and make sure he did not have some sort of accident involving a pencil? Thanks.

Can somebody call Jan and check on him and make sure he did not have some sort of accident involving a pencil? Thanks.

I tagged him an EMB letter and a text... Nutting the other day.

I just got voicemail... I LMOVM...

Doesn't Jason(Rudy) or Brian live out near him?

Can anybody conduct a drivebye except HM? They may cart him away!

Ok it looks like we will be attending the following games.

Sun Oct 5th vs Skins

Sun Dec 21st vs Skins

Sun Dec 28th vs the Cowgirls

Sorry gang. I've been busy with school, UofH, my sister moving to Nova Scotia, and my pop! It's been ridiculous. But I will be there opening day Game 1....with my friggin pencils!

5790692.jpg

2 weeks til we beat up on the cows!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see Randall's slipping...

Hey Jan you should've used that kidnapping line here. Might of had a better response. Good to know your ok. Thanks for responding to us.

Can we get a check; a Mike check; esting 1,2,3... Yo HM you still on your Island or did ya bug out?

Hey Jan you should've used that kidnapping line here. Might of had a better response. Good to know your ok. Thanks for responding to us.

Can we get a check; a Mike check; esting 1,2,3... Yo HM you still on your Island or did ya bug out?

it is labor day............ he could b taking a day off........... :D

I'm not slippin. We moved this weekend, and I jsut got my computer hooked back up.

6 days till the regular season

14 days till Dallas!!!

See Ya, Mutha :censored:

Whats up beeotchezzz!!!! Got room for me this year? I plan on making a few. I'm gonna bring a couple peeps with me!

Hey FNG! Is that anything like you said last year?

I'm the one shorting this year. Hope we catch ya.

Peeps are alway welcome.

I prefer the yellow chicks but understand they have em for all seasons.

(www.marshmallowpeeps.com) :roll:

It's all good for now. We dodged Gustav and Hannah is heading up the east caost but IKE is still out there. Aside from that I've got good news and bad news.

Bad- I won't be at Jake's this sunday

Good- I'll be in Philly this Sunday!!

It's my dad's 80th Birthday and my brothers are doing a big party for him on Saturday. I'm looking into getting tickets for the game but it might be too late. Plus Hurricane Hannah is scheduled to be up there on Sunday.

It's all good for now. We dodged Gustav and Hannah is heading up the east caost but IKE is still out there. Aside from that I've got good news and bad news.

Bad- I won't be at Jake's this sunday

Good- I'll be in Philly this Sunday!!

It's my dad's 80th Birthday and my brothers are doing a big party for him on Saturday. I'm looking into getting tickets for the game but it might be too late. Plus Hurricane Hannah is scheduled to be up there on Sunday.

Where will they have the game if there is a hurricane? :huh:

Tony Hunt will score some TD's this year. :D

See everybody on Sunday!!!!

We need to talk about houstoneaglesnest.com also.

:thumbsup:

I'm for it. PM any details you have.

See everybody on Sunday!!!!

We need to talk about houstoneaglesnest.com also.

I'm pretty sure that I wont be there on Sunday. I have to take my daughter home that day, all the way to Centerville. I will try, but might have to listen on sirius.

12 Days till Dallas