Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

Okay, well... that makes it only Bryan and I showing up at Jake's. LOL! Hopefully we have a big group there.

I'm still on the DL, luckily the first two games are on nat'l tv. Someone call me when you start singing.

It's all good for now. We dodged Gustav and Hannah is heading up the east caost but IKE is still out there. Aside from that I've got good news and bad news.

Bad- I won't be at Jake's this sunday

Good- I'll be in Philly this Sunday!!

It's my dad's 80th Birthday and my brothers are doing a big party for him on Saturday. I'm looking into getting tickets for the game but it might be too late. Plus Hurricane Hannah is scheduled to be up there on Sunday.

Nice, tell your dad we all said Happy Birthday!

I'm still on the DL, luckily the first two games are on nat'l tv. Someone call me when you start singing.

Hope you have the NFL package... it's on FOX but it won't be shown on local Houston FOX.

Hope you have the NFL package... it's on FOX but it won't be shown on local Houston FOX.

That is what I thought, too. I cant believe that I will be on the way to Centerville during the first game of the season. Thank God for Sirius Satellite! Guess I will see whomever is in Dallas, next Sunday!

Peace

I am not going to the Dallas game now because I ended it with the chick who got me the seats. Her uncle is Gene Stallings so he hooked up the tix. LOL!

I will be watching it at Jake's with a after-birthday hangover.

checked the local listing on tvguide.com and it said the game would be on. you sure its not on?

checked the local listing on tvguide.com and it said the game would be on. you sure its not on?

You are right... it is on local Fox here. I just checked also. That is a great thing right there for you folks that are not going to be at Jake's.

You are right... it is on local Fox here. I just checked also. That is a great thing right there for you folks that are not going to be at Jake's.

Ya, for about an hour, then it is Sirius all the way to centerville.

hello eaglesnesters and eveyone else....

ok, so the bad news... the Green Legion did not have enough interest in their tailgate...so no Legion, and I was looking forward to seeing quimby and the rest.....

so here's the idea....we need to get a tailgate going and fast because we'll probably have Eagles Live with Chris McPherson looking for us and we all need to represent Eagles fans from all over the US.... To Martin, of the Eagles group in El Paso....do you know where your tailgate will be set up? because we'll set up around your area and merge to one big party, my guess is the gold lot...because thats where busses park.... as for festivities around the Dallas area... well if any of you coming down can get to Addison tx, or are staying in the area...i believe several of us, including members from the Houston Eagles Nest will be going out around there.. bar to be determined. END members...if you're going to be at AA this sunday...we'll all talk about it then.

E-A-G-L-E-S!!!!

Brad,

Just an FYI, but I think that when the Texans are televised on TV, you won't find any other games on(home-field advantage if you know what I mean). I might be wrong on this one, but I could have sworn that happened last year.

Good luck Eagles Nests with the Tailgate. It would be great to see you on Eagles Live.

Yo, texadelphia has the most horrible tasting cheesteaks around...but they do show the eagles on the big screen...usually.

However, Jakes Philly steaks is actually very close to texadelphia, both are in the galleria area, and the connection to philly seems deeper there, so perhaps there would be more bird fans there.

My fox station in houston has the New Orleans Saints game on instead of the eagles, it had the eagles originally listed, but then mid-week it changed to the saints

My fox station in houston has the New Orleans Saints game on instead of the eagles, it had the eagles originally listed, but then mid-week it changed to the saints

Sounds like I'm screwed. So when are y'all gonna start collecting donations to get me the NFL ticket, I think this is a worthy cause. Oh well, I'll just keep my eyes glued to my computer for game updates.

Sounds like I'm screwed. So when are y'all gonna start collecting donations to get me the NFL ticket, I think this is a worthy cause. Oh well, I'll just keep my eyes glued to my computer for game updates.

Not unless you have dirty boobs. :lol:

Yo, texadelphia has the most horrible tasting cheesteaks around...but they do show the eagles on the big screen...usually.

However, Jakes Philly steaks is actually very close to texadelphia, both are in the galleria area, and the connection to philly seems deeper there, so perhaps there would be more bird fans there.

Jake's is the home of the HOUSTON EAGLES NEST. NOT Texadelphia. Texadelphia is a Joke. Don't insult us! And don't kid yourself.

GO TO JAKES!

Jake's is the home of the HOUSTON EAGLES NEST. NOT Texadelphia. Texadelphia is a Joke. Don't insult us! And don't kid yourself.

GO TO JAKES!

texadelphia sux :thumbsdown:

Texadelphia? Rookies! :roll:

That must have been that Cheesehead couple. :rolleyes:

You Guys have fun today and don't forget the Can-Care collection. Some one please step up for that while I'm not there. Thanks.

Bjr Good luck on the game search. FYI we got the NFL package here; buit Jakes is much closer than we are.

Yo HM stay where you're at till next Sunday. You come home early you might as well stay packed. :whistle:

And Andy and Randall, WHY am I not suprised to hear of that WISHY WASHY GREEN :censored: LEGION again. They are pitiful when planning thier games and tailgates.

Yeah you GL POSERS rifeling through the boards; go tell your fearless leader.

I promisee you that if you do travel to Houston your tail gate will be with us; NOT you guys.

FN PANSIES.

Lets Go EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEC 107 row26 over the tunnel

Look for me on TV!!!!!

Have fun Mike! :thumbsup:

And yes, Texadelphia is mediocre on a good day. However, it was our original hangout for a few games. As a matter of fact, the 1st game there I think was the 4th & 26 game!?! :rolleyes:

hell of a game, didnt see any of it, only updates online, but i was just as excited. Cant wait for next monday, should be a good game.

Have fun Mike! :thumbsup:

And yes, Texadelphia is mediocre on a good day. However, it was our original hangout for a few games. As a matter of fact, the 1st game there I think was the 4th & 26 game!?! :rolleyes:

Ok it WAS the origional hang out untill you tried the cheesesteaks. I'll give Texadelphia that they have a great chicken salad sandwich. But they need to chenge their name to texachickensaladsanwicha. :D