Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

GREAT TURNOUT yesterday and THANK YOU to everybody who showed up. This is going to be a great year and so glad everybody got to see what the Houston Eagles Nest is all about. We had roughly 75 people there to cheer on our Eagles. It was standing room only in the place so hopefully we can get more seating next time for everyone.

Great game although we played a weak Rams team. We shut down Jackson and that was HUGE. The defense looked incredible and it was great to see Howard show up. Bradley was everywhere and the secondary really stepped up.

The big surprise was the Special Teams unit.... wow... incredible job by those guys on STs. We could not have asked for any better than that on Week 1.

DeSean Jackson reminds me of Steve Smith a lot. That kid is something special. We had two of our "so-called best" WRs out and the WRs -- Jackson, Greg Lewis, Avant, and Baskett showed us that we are okay right now at the WR position. Three WRs with over 100 yards each in a single game... first time since 1960. McNabb was in true form and if he stays healthy -- watch out!

Dan - Are you still chanting for AJ? LOL!

Kolb came into play in the 4th and looked pretty good for a backup. I liked Reid and company's playcalling in this game... very smart ball. ABOUT TIME! Looks like they are FINALLY serious about winning the big one. Let's hope for a HEALTHY season.

As far as the Dallas game, I won't be in Dallas but I will be at Jake's to watch the game. It's going to be a tough one but the Cowpokes did not look that good yesterday. I think we can beat them if we play like we did against the Rams. we look damn good and I think this team will continue to play well if McNabb and Westy stay healthy.

Hope LJ Smith starts getting serious also. He had a couple flashes there but he also had several misses.

AJ AJ AJ

Well only if #5 is _ _ _.... I wont go there.

Im not sold on the Kolb coolaide yet. Close but not yet...

GREAT TURNOUT yesterday and THANK YOU to everybody who showed up. This is going to be a great year and so glad everybody got to see what the Houston Eagles Nest is all about. We had roughly 75 people there to cheer on our Eagles. It was standing room only in the place so hopefully we can get more seating next time for everyone.

Great game although we played a weak Rams team. We shut down Jackson and that was HUGE. The defense looked incredible and it was great to see Howard show up. Bradley was everywhere and the secondary really stepped up.

The big surprise was the Special Teams unit.... wow... incredible job by those guys on STs. We could not have asked for any better than that on Week 1.

DeSean Jackson reminds me of Steve Smith a lot. That kid is something special. We had two of our "so-called best" WRs out and the WRs -- Jackson, Greg Lewis, Avant, and Baskett showed us that we are okay right now at the WR position. Three WRs with over 100 yards each in a single game... first time since 1960. McNabb was in true form and if he stays healthy -- watch out!

Dan - Are you still chanting for AJ? LOL!

Kolb came into play in the 4th and looked pretty good for a backup. I liked Reid and company's playcalling in this game... very smart ball. ABOUT TIME! Looks like they are FINALLY serious about winning the big one. Let's hope for a HEALTHY season.

As far as the Dallas game, I won't be in Dallas but I will be at Jake's to watch the game. It's going to be a tough one but the Cowpokes did not look that good yesterday. I think we can beat them if we play like we did against the Rams. we look damn good and I think this team will continue to play well if McNabb and Westy stay healthy.

Hope LJ Smith starts getting serious also. He had a couple flashes there but he also had several misses.

Oh great! Dave Spadaro Jr. is in da house!!! :groovy:

Ok it was great to see such a large crowd.

We would've loved to stay longer but I hav'nt been feeling all that great. I was kinda burning up all the way home.

Shell and I agreed it was fun to get out; but was a lot of preping that needs to be done now for us.

Great to meet Eaglesfan60, I know a few other new folks were there that come online here.

Welcome and Thanks for showing up.

Jason R I know you won't be there this week but thanks for stepping up when I'm not. I know Craig will see to it that something happens.

We are going to start having raffles soon and WE NEED TO GET SOME NEW SHIRTS!

I am thinking we should start off with the original design w/ jake's on the sleeve again. Then we can improve on it later. We need to get these going asap.

Just wanted to let you know that the guys are throwing a birthday bash for me this Saturday and you are more than welcome. It will start at 2 PM and go until whenever. Need any more info, please let me know. I live in Atascocita -- just FYI.

ok,

the un-un-un-official get together will be sunday night in Addison at the Flying Saucer... (Beltline and Montfort) where ever you're staying try and come on over, just ask at your hotels how to get there....... great beer (over 200+) and pretty good food... we'll be there from, 7 or 8 unill they get tired of us..... as for the tailgate...... our little group has 4 blue parking passes so we'll try to be at the stadium by 3pm... so if you find a good concentration of Eagles fans... u might have found us. there will be a big group from El Paso coming in as well... but they're on busses so they'll be in the Gold lot... it's a far walk to the Gold lot, but they will have a DJ and way to many cowpie fans as well. if you're joining us... just bring something to the festivities.. food, drink, whatever.... if you bring something... you're welcome to join us.

andy

oh, and craig...... u wuss!!!!!!!!! u couldn't dump the girl in 1 more week??? you could have come up here and then given her the boot!!

ok,

the un-un-un-official get together will be sunday night in Addison at the Flying Saucer... (Beltline and Montfort) where ever you're staying try and come on over, just ask at your hotels how to get there....... great beer (over 200+) and pretty good food... we'll be there from, 7 or 8 unill they get tired of us..... as for the tailgate...... our little group has 4 blue parking passes so we'll try to be at the stadium by 3pm... so if you find a good concentration of Eagles fans... u might have found us. there will be a big group from El Paso coming in as well... but they're on busses so they'll be in the Gold lot... it's a far walk to the Gold lot, but they will have a DJ and way to many cowpie fans as well. if you're joining us... just bring something to the festivities.. food, drink, whatever.... if you bring something... you're welcome to join us.

andy

oh, and craig...... u wuss!!!!!!!!! u couldn't dump the girl in 1 more week??? you could have come up here and then given her the boot!!

Andy sorry to hear about ENDS plans going down the drain; wih the GL TGP. Don't let em in town next year saying we got a plan for ENDS TGP!

Ohhhhh Craig he got you on that one. :roll::roll::roll:

ok,

andy

Matt and I will be there!! Mercedes & Clay? Jason & Mary Lou?

Hilarious! Craig, Andy & I discussed that on the phone the other night. We agreed you didnt plan well. LOL. :lol:

That is okay.... the girl I am dating now beats any game in that craphole stadium. ;)

I will be at Jake's cheering them on so it's all good. Plus, I might be seeing them in Chicago. On a serious note, you guys have a great time up there and be safe.

ok,

andy

oh, and craig...... u wuss!!!!!!!!! u couldn't dump the girl in 1 more week??? you could have come up here and then given her the boot!!!

I got sucked into work and can't go - the tickets are up on e-bay but Clay may go if we can't sell them. I was crushed but the job pays the bills so what do you do! If someone is interested in them (40 -yard line) give me a PM. On a brighter note, he came here last week for my birthday, took me to Taos for the weekend and then proposed....imagine that :fishing: he caught me

I got sucked into work and can't go - the tickets are up on e-bay but Clay may go if we can't sell them. I was crushed but the job pays the bills so what do you do! If someone is interested in them (40 -yard line) give me a call - 505-801-1312. On a brighter note, he came here last week for my birthday, took me to Taos for the weekend and then proposed....imagine that :fishing: he caught me

:groovy::groovy::groovy:

Give us all the dates...

And edit your phone number out of there. Freaks may call......

Speaking of stand bye for Shells call.....

Hurricane Mike you need a place to flee too?

Anybody South and East need help?

CONGRATS MERCEDES!!!! That is awesome!!!!!

Yeah, my roommates are throwing me a big birthday bash on Saturday but I guess it's going to be a Hurricane Party too. If anybody needs a place to crash, let me know. We will be having a good time all weekend.

CONGRATS MERCEDES!!!! That is awesome!!!!!

Yeah, my roommates are throwing me a big birthday bash on Saturday but I guess it's going to be a Hurricane Party too. If anybody needs a place to crash, let me know. We will be having a good time all weekend.

Sounds like fun ... but where the hell is Atascocita??? :huh: [Don't forget, I'm still new to the area ... ]

Phreak checkin in here...

I was at Jake's a few times last year. I was there last Sunday too. I see a lot of you guys are there too but I'm sorry if I don't recall any names or screen names.

Anyways, I'm the guy who normally wears a white Trotter authentic.

I will be in Dallas on Monday. Section 111 row 18.

Flying up Monday afternoon!

GO BIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got sucked into work and can't go - the tickets are up on e-bay but Clay may go if we can't sell them. I was crushed but the job pays the bills so what do you do! If someone is interested in them (40 -yard line) give me a call - 505-801-1312. On a brighter note, he came here last week for my birthday, took me to Taos for the weekend and then proposed....imagine that :fishing: he caught me

What? Congrats!!!!!!

Sounds like fun ... but where the hell is Atascocita??? :huh: [Don't forget, I'm still new to the area ... ]

Kingwood/Humble... upper northeast Houston off of 59.

Phreak checkin in here...

I was at Jake's a few times last year. I was there last Sunday too. I see a lot of you guys are there too but I'm sorry if I don't recall any names or screen names.

Anyways, I'm the guy who normally wears a white Trotter authentic.

I will be in Dallas on Monday. Section 111 row 18.

Flying up Monday afternoon!

GO BIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was wearing the black McNabb jersey and had my 6 yr old son with me. Glad you made it....

well, the Hurricane is going to give Houston some problems... it's going to a good one. Hurricane party at my house is still on!

Congrats Mercedes! Nice seeing you two at SRO the other week.