Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

Yeah I'm Back online.

We're ok.

Shell is now Nelly. Nervous Nelly.

Ok before I'm dead; I got the power, and water back. Randall The Woodlands is expecting 2-3 weeks recovery. I think a lot of info is now a worse case cenario. I could be wrong. Has anyone heard from Craig.

Bryan do you have a recall list for folks still? Do You want me to create one?

We'll call it HEN helping HEN.

Randall is fine he is up in Dallas for the game.

I talked with Mike and see he's been here. You got an open door here Mike.

Bjr glad to see you bugged out.

Anyone who needs help or is displaced from the Nest; OUR DOORS are open come on up. Come on back to re-access your situation CAREFULLY. We are acessable from hghwy 45. Call or PM me here.

NOTE: When calling; phones are sporadic. Better service around hghwys and towers. Text is even better. Best service is dialing to other area codes. We had a 90% out of state calls than 40% local calls. Everyone, Mike's 409 may get dropped due to FEMA.

Those going to the game enjoy, those wanting to come here and watch; are welcome to do so.

Checking in. I still have no electricity or cell phone service. I came into work just to get online pretty much and make sure things are fine here. The house is fine -- just a lot of debris like most people. Quite a few of the neighbors have trees inside their homes. I would say about 1/4 of Atascocita has power so maybe they will have it going tonight. Thank GOD for the cooler temps... 60s at night is very nice!

Hope all is well and MIKE -- glad you got out of there. Everybody up in Dallas, have a great time tonight. <--- jealous. Wish I went now. LOL!

Is Jake's open? A lot of places are open now.

hope all u guys are doing well down there. hung out with randall and mike last night. a bunch of us including randall got interviewed by abc 6 from philly for a piece they're airing tonight before the game.also nbc10 in philly did a live remote after the game last night.

i also went to the Eagles hotel and got 15 autographs...including Jaws! i was standing next to dmac but didnt get his. and i relayed to sheldon brown that he needed to jack up marion barber. and runyon, max jean-gilles and winston justice...are some big SOBs. stewart bradley is all muscle....huge.

Ok we have two (Jan and I) at the hooters in katy, Mike Colson is going to the fox sports grille in the galleria, and I think craig is checking on the hooters in Humble.

hope all u guys are doing well down there. hung out with randall and mike last night. a bunch of us including randall got interviewed by abc 6 from philly for a piece they're airing tonight before the game.also nbc10 in philly did a live remote after the game last night.

i also went to the Eagles hotel and got 15 autographs...including Jaws! i was standing next to dmac but didnt get his. and i relayed to sheldon brown that he needed to jack up marion barber. and runyon, max jean-gilles and winston justice...are some big SOBs. stewart bradley is all muscle....huge.

Nice glad you guys are having fun up there.

Well, ended up listening to the game on the radio last night.

Great game... although the outcome sucked. The Eagles look good though... just a few stupid mistakes. One was costly... the fumble handoff. What the hell? That would have put the W in the win column for sure.

Well, ended up listening to the game on the radio last night.

Great game... although the outcome sucked. The Eagles look good though... just a few stupid mistakes. One was costly... the fumble handoff. What the hell? That would have put the W in the win column for sure.

Too much Fn around.

Will probably end up the best MNF game this season. Despite the outcome, it's apparent we can still beat them. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing them again. It'll be the last game of the season, and very well determine who clinches the NFC East. Few observations and honest opinions:

1. McNabb- Despite the botched handoff and a few other questionable decisions, he looked very good. Hard to bring down. He's looking like the old McNabb. He gets better with adversity and he will be better because of last night's game.

2. DJax- I'm not going to say anything on the "TD" play, but over 100yds again? Can you say STARTER?

3. LJ- want a fat contract? Take note: Play like Witten you wuss!!!

4. JJ needs a better scheme on Witten. He's killing us.

5. Great Run D, but was very suprised on our pass D. I knew Dallas' O-line was full of so much ****e, it would be hard to get though. JJ should have a different & effective game plan next time. 41pts is way too much, even if it was Dallas.

6. Our O-line didn't do enough to protect McNabb. And our center Jackson was owned by Ratcliff?? What happened to Herremeans?

Pittsburg is going to be a tough game, but I don't buy the fact they are the best in the AFC. They've played the Texans and Browns. Woop-de-doo. But the Steelers always plays us tough, so it may be a close one.

Damn Jan tell us how you really feel.

My phones are out again.

Someone call Mike have him check his PM.

Those interested they have a look and leave policy for GI resedents.

Hey, hopefully this Sunday will be the preview of the Superbowl this year... Steelers vs Eagles. I really think the Steelers is this year's AFC team. I think we can beat them but they are pretty damn good.

So, hopefully Jake's is back up and running by Sunday.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dw...on.1fa393f.html

The link above will take you to the site

Tim MacMahon's In the Know

Rowdy Philly fans don't get many takers

01:32 AM CDT on Tuesday, September 16, 2008

IRVING – The group of 10 or so Eagles fans set up their tailgating scene smack dab in the middle of the Texas Stadium parking lot, loudly and obnoxiously trying to bait Cowboys fans into some good, old-fashioned, mean-spirited debate a couple hours before kickoff.

"They ain't fans," Tom Simms said in a disgusted tone. "You would not have a Cowboys gathering like this – having good fun – if we were in Philly. If this were Philly, you'd have all kinds of projectiles coming in here – hot dogs, beer, whatever."

Added Randall Moye: "I could see the parking lot being like this if they were playing the Lions or somebody. But it's the Eagles!"

In the 20 minutes or so that I hung out with this group of Philly fans, they only had two Cowboys fans engage them. They quickly dismissed one dude who was wearing a white No. 21 Cowboys jersey, calling him, "Crackman." Another Cowboys fan got rattled when an Eagles lover kept using a megaphone to help make his points despite standing only a foot away.

The thousands of other Cowboys fans seemed more interesting in sipping wine and eating cheese than putting the Philly invaders in their place.

Oh, well. Michael Wright, the man with the megaphone, says Cowboys fans are terrible trash talkers anyway. All they ever do is mention the five Super Bowl championships – which happens to be five more than the Eagles have – but has nothing to do with the 2008 teams.

"It's like Al Bundy talking about those four touchdowns at Polk High," Wright said, making a reference to the classic sitcom Married With Children. "And most of the time they only hold up four fingers when they say it."

With that, Wright and Co. broke into an "E-A-G-L-E-S!" chant without being challenged by any of their parking lot neighbors.

■ Premature celebration: Anybody surprised by Eagles rookie DeSean Jackson's showboat move that cost him a second-quarter touchdown must not have seen his performance in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl as a high school senior.

Jackson decided to flip into the end zone to celebrate a breakaway touchdown. He took off at about the 6-yard line ... and landed at the 1.

Reckon he didn't exactly learn a lesson from that experience.

■ Quick hits: The W Hotel's set-up right in front of Gate 1 didn't do anything to take away from Cowboys' fans reps for being a bunch of corporate softies. The fancy-schmancy hotel put a some white leather couches and a funny-looking, fuzzy rugs around a stylish bar. ... Cowboys fans took a page out of the Philly playbook by booing the gal who sang the national anthem.

Randall your famous!! :D

"It's like Al Bundy talking about those four touchdowns at Polk High," Wright said, making a reference to the classic sitcom Married With Children. "And most of the time they only hold up four fingers when they say it."
\I'll have to remember that one! LMAO!!! :lol:

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dw...on.1fa393f.html

The link above will take you to the site

Tim MacMahon's In the Know

Rowdy Philly fans don't get many takers

01:32 AM CDT on Tuesday, September 16, 2008

IRVING – The group of 10 or so Eagles fans set up their tailgating scene smack dab in the middle of the Texas Stadium parking lot, loudly and obnoxiously trying to bait Cowboys fans into some good, old-fashioned, mean-spirited debate a couple hours before kickoff.

"They ain't fans," Tom Simms said in a disgusted tone. "You would not have a Cowboys gathering like this – having good fun – if we were in Philly. If this were Philly, you'd have all kinds of projectiles coming in here – hot dogs, beer, whatever."

Added Randall Moye: "I could see the parking lot being like this if they were playing the Lions or somebody. But it's the Eagles!"

In the 20 minutes or so that I hung out with this group of Philly fans, they only had two Cowboys fans engage them. They quickly dismissed one dude who was wearing a white No. 21 Cowboys jersey, calling him, "Crackman." Another Cowboys fan got rattled when an Eagles lover kept using a megaphone to help make his points despite standing only a foot away.

The thousands of other Cowboys fans seemed more interesting in sipping wine and eating cheese than putting the Philly invaders in their place.

Oh, well. Michael Wright, the man with the megaphone, says Cowboys fans are terrible trash talkers anyway. All they ever do is mention the five Super Bowl championships – which happens to be five more than the Eagles have – but has nothing to do with the 2008 teams.

With that, Wright and Co. broke into an "E-A-G-L-E-S!" chant without being challenged by any of their parking lot neighbors.

■ Premature celebration: Anybody surprised by Eagles rookie DeSean Jackson's showboat move that cost him a second-quarter touchdown must not have seen his performance in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl as a high school senior.

Jackson decided to flip into the end zone to celebrate a breakaway touchdown. He took off at about the 6-yard line ... and landed at the 1.

Reckon he didn't exactly learn a lesson from that experience.

■ Quick hits: The W Hotel's set-up right in front of Gate 1 didn't do anything to take away from Cowboys' fans reps for being a bunch of corporate softies. The fancy-schmancy hotel put a some white leather couches and a funny-looking, fuzzy rugs around a stylish bar. ... Cowboys fans took a page out of the Philly playbook by booing the gal who sang the national anthem.

nice! :lol:

whats up mutha :censored: ! Long time, no chat. We had a great time in Dallas. Matt, Im looking forward to next year already, and thanks for everything Andy! I hope everyone is getting back to normal. I am totally up and running in the Woodlands. Electricity, Gas, Internet......everything. In fact, we are getting some of Kristin's family this weekend, cuz they live in Baytown, and are eating MREs. Not sure about Jake's on Sunday. Are they back up and running? Might have to just hit up BW3 up here if they are not.

You see I'm famous, huh? Kyle said that I made the news Sunday night in Philly. I had him DVR it so I could watch it in December.

Later, and everyone take care.

I will give Jake's a call later on but I imagine they are up and running. If not, Randall, you should go to the Steelers bar up near you. I heard it's crazy over there. I might hit it up also if they are open and Jake's is not.

Woo-hoo! But I heard they are out of the breadrolls?

LOL Just kidding! There was a McDonalds out here last Monday that had a 45 minute wait and they had no buns!

Anyways, looking forward to cheering on the birds at Jakes. 3:00 game!

Woo-hoo! But I heard they are out of the breadrolls?

LOL Just kidding! There was a McDonalds out here last Monday that had a 45 minute wait and they had no buns!

Anyways, looking forward to cheering on the birds at Jakes. 3:00 game!

JAKE'S!? help a fellow fan out..i just moved down here from jersey and the hubby is a texans fan..i needed to be surrounded by my own kind!!

AND IKE STILL HAS MY POWER OUT-so i have to be prepared for anything sunday!! :rolleyes:

JAKE'S!? help a fellow fan out..i just moved down here from jersey and the hubby is a texans fan..i needed to be surrounded by my own kind!!

AND IKE STILL HAS MY POWER OUT-so i have to be prepared for anything sunday!! :rolleyes:

Jakes is in the galleria area on Chimney Rock between Richmond and Westheimer. Get there early for a seat!

Girl, you can come watch at my place.... ^_^

whats up mutha :censored: ! Long time, no chat. We had a great time in Dallas. Matt, Im looking forward to next year already, and thanks for everything Andy! I hope everyone is getting back to normal. I am totally up and running in the Woodlands. Electricity, Gas, Internet......everything. In fact, we are getting some of Kristin's family this weekend, cuz they live in Baytown, and are eating MREs. Not sure about Jake's on Sunday. Are they back up and running? Might have to just hit up BW3 up here if they are not.

You see I'm famous, huh? Kyle said that I made the news Sunday night in Philly. I had him DVR it so I could watch it in December.

Later, and everyone take care.

Hope to see you guys on Sunday so we can hear some dallas stories. lol