Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

I suppose we will start looking for a new kicker in the off season. He is starting to irritate the :censored: out of me! See you guys on Sunday.

This game goes completely on Andy Reid. Terrible!!!! What is up with all the dropped passes last night too? Almost every throw was dead on. It was like a comedy misfit movie last night -- I was not amused.

I think a good QB rallys this team like he should have done against Dallasss! Trying to run it in over and over at the 1?? How about looking at the D and calling an audible?? Excuse after excuse for this guy, good QB but when its on the line....

I think a good QB rallys this team like he should have done against Dallasss! Trying to run it in over and over at the 1?? How about looking at the D and calling an audible?? Excuse after excuse for this guy, good QB but when its on the line....

i dont know why they chose to rely on the run down there... put in dmacs hands and let him throw it up to baskett or avant or jackson

For last night, the runnning at the 1 was stupid against the Bears. As far as McNabb calling an audible, what the hell for? Of course you are the 1 yard line -- the Defense is going to stack up at the line. That is common sense. Everybody knew it was going to be a run attempt before they even lined up on offense. Calling an audible would have solved nothing but an offensive penalty and confusion for what was called out.

As other teams do, McNabb "IN THE SAME FORMATION" coulda faked the handoff, rolled out and hit a tight end coming off a block OR used the two feet God gave him and ran it in!

How many times have you seen that work? Regardless you look at any great QB and he makes the late drive to win the game! The Elways, Montana, Favre, Brady, etc. ya know GUYS THAT WIN THE SUPER BOWL WITH THE SAME OR LESS TALENT! That TD pass to Jackson though may have been the prettiest TD pass I've ever seen!

Missed FG and failure in the redzone. Celek whiffed on the block at the goal line...ok,ok I better stop. :furious:

Two missed field goals and Celek dropped pass after pass also! :thumbsdown:

One down two to go. :phil:

Hey Dan! Game against the Foreskins this weekend. No domestic battery ok? We don't want to visit you in the hospital after Shell kicks your ***! :P

One down two to go. :phil:

Hey Dan! Game against the Foreskins this weekend. No domestic battery ok? We don't want to visit you in the hospital after Shell kicks your ***! :P

My arse?

She'll be there at Jakes Sunday taking us all on.

Did Sara fill out your permission slips to attend?? :P

I'll teach her some Polish like tough ****ski!!!!

you still coming to Jakes on Sunday Dan?

Yes we'll all be there this Sunday. I hope to get there early but I'm still having to drop Derek off at Memorial city Mall in the 1100 hr. Reserve a table for us please. Probably a round one at the corner toward the corner of the bar and the dartboard area.

Thanks guys.

Yes we'll all be there this Sunday. I hope to get there early but I'm still having to drop Derek off at Memorial city Mall in the 1100 hr. Reserve a table for us please. Probably a round one at the corner toward the corner of the bar and the dartboard area.

Thanks guys.

I talked to Mike - they have 2 ruined cars and a foot deep indoor pool. He's also running solo since the hospital is out of comission, his wife is working in a Florida hospital but near her parents so that's a plus. I'm sure if any of you guys vollunteer to give him a hand on Saturday (you can take out your frustration from the game on some sheet rock) I bet he wouldn't mind the help.

I talked to Mike - they have 2 ruined cars and a foot deep indoor pool. He's also running solo since the hospital is out of comission, his wife is working in a Florida hospital but near her parents so that's a plus. I'm sure if any of you guys vollunteer to give him a hand on Saturday (you can take out your frustration from the game on some sheet rock) I bet he wouldn't mind the help.

I'll give him a call for moral support!