Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

I'm still numb. I can't believe Dawk isn't an Eagle!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious:

I heve to change my message board signature.

I just got a dawk jersey for last season. :censored: This just solidifies my position that I will

never again buy a player jersey.

He will be sorely missed...

They need to conduct damage control at the front office before we lose any one else!

Banner wake UP for we lose more. Pick pocket Lauries wallet so we can pay them...

I expected an overhaul after 2010, 2011 season. Not now.....

I'm still numb. I can't believe Dawk isn't an Eagle!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious:

I heve to change my message board signature.

I just got a dawk jersey for last season. :censored: This just solidifies my position that I will

never again buy a player jersey.

That Jersey is Retro!!! Its like wearing a Reggie White Jersey or a Seth Joiner Jersey!! :thumbsup: Wear it with pride my brother!!

That Jersey is Retro!!! Its like wearing a Reggie White Jersey or a Seth Joiner Jersey!! :thumbsup: Wear it with pride my brother!!

Well said Billy, I finally got my Dawkins jersey last season as well, and I'm not angry at all that I bought it, and I will wear it with just as much pride as I wear my other Eagles gear with!

And since this is the first time I've used the Eagles message board, I want to introduce myself very briefly: I am currently in College Station, Texas, and like the rest of you, I bleed Eagles green! Any other questions, feel free to ask!

I respect that Billy. But not yet. Not till after he retires.

I know that there has got to be one.........one of you that would take T.O. back

COMMENTS::::::

Serves him right; but I still have that universal tape Jersey!

I'm not ready for him yet.

Maybe Jason

I know that there has got to be one.........one of you that would take T.O. back

COMMENTS::::::

F Naw!

Still hope he gets hit by a gasoline truck.

POS

Is everyone upset that we traded Glew to the Pats?? :o

are you being sarcastic? he definitely made some clutch catches, but it has to be hard to be a good NFL receiver when you only have one eye. :roll:

are you being sarcastic? he definitely made some clutch catches, but it has to be hard to be a good NFL receiver when you only have one eye. :roll:

I cant believe we got a draft pick for him let alone a 5th!!!! I thought maybe we could have received a kicking tee for him or maybe a set of pom poms but not a draft pick!! :P

Are we playing Buffalo this season? I hope Not! He must've pissed off some turd fans with that comment "I left Americas team for North Americas team" comment... :rolleyes:

Are we playing Buffalo this season? I hope Not! He must've pissed off some turd fans with that comment "I left Americas team for North Americas team" comment... :rolleyes:

I hope he flops on his A in Buffalo F T.O. and F Buffalo for signing that Jack Arse

Lower back surgery scheduled for Mar 30.....

Less of a procedure than 1st expected. Target is L4-L5 vs multi level........

Hope it goes well buddy! B-)

For Real!!

Good signing today. I know that it sucks BDawk is gone, but we have to move on now. We signed 2 safetys so far, and i think that helps a lot. They will probably both help on special teams. I saw on the message boards, with links, that we are looking at a FB. From Seattle i think. Says good hands and knows the WC Offense. Might be nice. Things will definately be different this year, but we will jsut have to see, it might be ok. I would still like to get another WR in here. Not Torry Holt though. He could help, but only for a 1 yr contract. Not sure if there are any more "DJax" that will be left when we pick. Geez, AR will probably trade out of the first round anyways. LOL. Everyone take care.

Im looking fwd to it at this point....

Oh better yet I forgot we are able to stay put tooooooo.........

:groovy:

And YES Randall ITS in black and white...................................

LOL

You know that you have got get it like that with those guys. You getting full benefits? I hope so, you earned it. Grats on all the good news.

LOL

You know that you have got get it like that with those guys. You getting full benefits? I hope so, you earned it. Grats on all the good news.

Benny and ALL his jets.........

Hope everybody is doing well.

Sad to see Dawk gone. He was my favorite and I don't think Lurie and Company thought he would actually move on. Tra Thomas' departure was forseen.... he had trouble blocking -- especially in the playoffs.

Good riddans, G-Lew! Laughing at T.O. too! What a joke!