Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOUSTON

We have a problem............

Its QUIET in here.......

YO b609 gimme a call when you get a chance.......

HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOUSTON

We have a problem............

Its QUIET in here.......

YO b609 gimme a call when you get a chance.......

maybe the drugs caused a hearing loss?? CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???? :lol:

maybe the drugs caused a hearing loss?? CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???? :lol:

:roll::roll::roll:

Andy how in the he(double ll) r ya doing?

How the young in treatin ya?

Sara's got the fly part down pact in Fly Eagles Fly; especially at BATH time.......

Shells not happy with me for that one.

Sara's got the fly part down pact in Fly Eagles Fly; especially at BATH time.......

GOOD JOB DAN! You better not let her evern learn the word "Redskins". I just found out the other day that my ex bought Ashley a "I love cowboys football" t-shirt. I almost died. I told Ashley that i would disown her if I ever saw it on her body. LOL.

We signed a :censored: FULLBACK!!!!!! Not Dan Kleko, but an honest to goodnes real fullback. Very Ineteresting. Maybe the FO listens to us 10% of the time. We have needed this for a long time. If we could get Moreno in the draft, OMG, what a backfield.

And Weaver can catch. He'll be like Buck, but much bigger and brusing which is what we need. We still need help in the red-zone and I bet they'll go heavy on the offensive side on Day 1. Speaking of Day 1, you guys thinking of getting together for a Draft party? The rounds should go faster than years past(thank god).

And Congrats Sailor Moon...I mean Dan! :lol:

We'll make a move up in the draft with all those picks that we have... especially having two first round picks. We need a OT for sure. I think we'll make a major power move to get Boldin.

Go FLYERS!! 9 games left in the Regular season and they are in 4th place in the Eastern Conference.

Dear Houston, GET AN NHL TEAM! Love Jason

Go FLYERS!! 9 games left in the Regular season and they are in 4th place in the Eastern Conference.

Dear Houston, GET AN NHL TEAM! Love Jason

Dude, they don't even come out for the Aeros games and those hockey games are a lot of fun.

Congrats to Bryan and April. They just had a little girl, Aubrey Elizabeth Allen, today. Weighed 7 pounds and 4 ounces. I hope she looks nothing like Bryan.

Congrats to Bryan and April. They just had a little girl, Aubrey Elisabeth Allen, today. Weighed 7 pounds and 4 ounces.

Alright, Congrats!!!

I hope she looks nothing like Bryan.

Me too!!

Congrats to Bryan and April. They just had a little girl, Aubrey Elisabeth Allen, today. Weighed 7 pounds and 4 ounces. I hope she looks nothing like Bryan.

Aubrey Elizabeth Allen (and he said the baby looks just like him)! lol

Andy how in the he(double ll) r ya doing?

How the young in treatin ya?

marley isn't there yet... she's got "dada" down pat and sometimes "mama" i'll work on E-A-G-L-E-S... soon enough

I just wanted to let everybody know that I am not planning a Houston Eagles Nest river camping trip this year just because of lack of interest but I will be going on a camping trip out there mid-June. The invite is open.

I just wanted to let everybody know that I am not planning a Houston Eagles Nest river camping trip this year just because of lack of interest but I will be going on a camping trip out there mid-June. The invite is open.

Sorry-bro post surgery has me down and in pain...........................

Next time Randall you can take the surgery! :P

Draft party?

When?

Still got rocker at Jakes? Maybe get extra cushions for padding!!!

Maybe get Randall to to drive a chair down for me with his truck?

Oh need to get chair first...

Yo Hurricane Mike you still around and kicking?

There you go again with that Hurricane S#!t. Keep it quiet.

Everything is all good right now. I've settled with all of my insurance companies. We close on our old house this thursday(Hopefully). Got a decent price for it considering it doesn't have any walls, plumbing or electricity. My wife is close to signing a contract with a group in South Florida. We are going for a visit on the 24th. The same weekend the Phils are in Miami. And we are going to Philly the weekend before for a conference that she is attending. everything is good right now. Knock on wood.

Congrats on your navy situation.

Yo randall. When was the last time you talked to matt? You got his mailing info?

There you go again with that Hurricane S#!t. Keep it quiet.

Everything is all good right now. I've settled with all of my insurance companies. We close on our old house this thursday(Hopefully). Got a decent price for it considering it doesn't have any walls, plumbing or electricity. My wife is close to signing a contract with a group in South Florida. We are going for a visit on the 24th. The same weekend the Phils are in Miami. And we are going to Philly the weekend before for a conference that she is attending. everything is good right now. Knock on wood.

Congrats on your navy situation.

Yo randall. When was the last time you talked to matt? You got his mailing info?

:thumbsup: Thats great!!!!! I guess this means ya'll may be in a moving position? We hope not but wish you guys get the things ya'll want....

Known fact that Florida is in a known __________ Path Zone....

Tis the season of preparation and recovery....

HAPPY EASTER....

For those one the odd side Happy Bunny or Candy Day....

I personally like the Day after... All the candy and peeps go 75% off...