Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

Drove up to the new Texas Stadium recently and WOW! Incredible. They just opened it on Saturday and had their first concert there... sold out 100,000 seats. Opened the roof! Amazing sight to see! I can't wait to get up there for the Dallas game. Tickets will probably go on sale in a couple weeks.

Great part of town and plenty of bars, etc right outside the stadium. That tailgates are going to rock! Definitely the game of the year to me.

:meh:

What R U? An effn spokesmen for Jerry! Do ya need a marrige liscense for the stadium too? :P

Drove up to the new Texas Stadium recently and WOW! Incredible. They just opened it on Saturday and had their first concert there... sold out 100,000 seats. Opened the roof! Amazing sight to see! I can't wait to get up there for the Dallas game. Tickets will probably go on sale in a couple weeks.

Great part of town and plenty of bars, etc right outside the stadium. That tailgates are going to rock! Definitely the game of the year to me.

can't wait to go either. Lt. Dan don't be such a mad olman!

I say we each put up say 20 maybe 50 bucks for FF this year?

THE DEFENDING CHAMPION SPEAKS!! :flex:

I say we each put up say 20 maybe 50 bucks for FF this year?

THE DEFENDING CHAMPION SPEAKS!! :flex:

big bank hank!

i got something to do with my 20 dollars already, and you know what im talking about....................

:meh:

What R U? An effn spokesmen for Jerry! Do ya need a marrige liscense for the stadium too? :P

For real!! Glad you were excited about being one of the first people in the home of the Dallas Cowgirls. Did you pee on the floor in the bathroom, or clean the sink when you were done washing your hands? :roll:

I sent the Yahoo FF League invites out. Let me know who didnt get an invite. Eagle_smiley.jpg

I'm in. Its me and the old, crippled, sailor in week one. You are going down, Petty Officer!

Flew into PA at 4 pm and drove my dad straight down to Texas. Got in at 1 am last night..... about 1,600 miles.

Good Deal!! Tell your Dad, welcome to Texas. Guess that is my job, since i am the only native. LOL. That means one more fan at Jake's this year, right? Hope he can handle it............LOL

has anyone emailed quimby to see if they are doing bar and tailgate only packages, or maybe with the game ticket? i think he is prob still p i s s e d at me after the fiasco the other year.

do it anonymously, LOL

Hi Randy,

We will probably be offering ticket and tailgate packages for some of the trips. There will be announcements in the newsletters so just keep an eye out for it. If you have any other questions send me another email?

Alex Baxter

Director of Operations

THE GREEN LEGION

720 N 5th St. #307

Philadelphia PA 19123

P: 215-791-5039

F: 267-285-4496

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Response from the Green Legion

Randy......LOL

has anyone emailed quimby to see if they are doing bar and tailgate only packages, or maybe with the game ticket? i think he is prob still p i s s e d at me after the fiasco the other year.

do it anonymously, LOL

Awe here we go bringing these guys up again. Just go through END. You still forget they dissed us like they did. :o

You need to come off that 20.00 high.

Ill whoop you RANDY with 20 pts to spare.

Not in for the money. Trying to save money for bulletts and guns. I wanna be ready for when the Chinese take over... :roll:

What's up guys? it's been a busy couple of weeks for us. As it stands right now, we will be officially gone by Aug 2nd or 3rd. But we will be out of town for like the whole month of July. So the only good dates for us would be either:

June 20th, July 31st, or Aug 1st.

We are headed down to Port St lucie the first week of July to find a place to rent. Then we are going on vacation for 2 weeks. Then we are coming back to pack up and leave around the 1st.

What's up guys? it's been a busy couple of weeks for us. As it stands right now, we will be officially gone by Aug 2nd or 3rd. But we will be out of town for like the whole month of July. So the only good dates for us would be either:

June 20th, July 31st, or Aug 1st.

We are headed down to Port St lucie the first week of July to find a place to rent. Then we are going on vacation for 2 weeks. Then we are coming back to pack up and leave around the 1st.

I will be in Puerto Rico on the 31st and 1st. you will have to do it without me then. I should be ok with the 20th, i think. Lets figure something out guys.

Puerto Rico, Hooooo

Puerto Rico, Hoooooo

Good Deal!! Tell your Dad, welcome to Texas. Guess that is my job, since i am the only native. LOL. That means one more fan at Jake's this year, right? Hope he can handle it............LOL

Oh yeah... he will come to a few games at Jake's... no doubt.

I will be in Puerto Rico on the 31st and 1st. you will have to do it without me then. I should be ok with the 20th, i think. Lets figure something out guys.

Puerto Rico, Hooooo

Puerto Rico, Hoooooo

Randall I thought you were going to the Islands June 29- July 1? Keep in mind Mike said 31 of July.

Mike I'd like to say we'd all like to send ya'll off properly. If you would like us to seal the deal on a specific date set aside we'll do what we can to get the word out......

Hey guys, thinking of doing the tour of the brewery in Shiner. Anyone up for making it an event? Any suggestions or recommendations?

Send a pm please.

Ok......

Get the word out for your support....

(H.M. close your ears)

I am willing to sacrafice my EAGLES Flag for all you HEN members to put your signature on it. Anyone with pictures of Mike and Camysha at one of our Nester events, I would appreciate a hard copy print 4x6 preffered. If you don't(hcp) but have a good pic send it to me via email. Pm me for an address....

(HM open your ears)

Mike when we arrived to H-town you welcomed Shell and I; and we'll never forget it. We feel ya'll should be given a proper send off. You can't replace what IKE took; but maybe your friends can bring you both warm memories to go with you.

Proper planning to get word out will suggest 31 July and 1 Aug.(Fri and Sat respectively)Mike let us know when you'd like to do this.

Randall if theses dates don't work for you, would you like to come over and sign the flag here?

Others I will deliver the flag to Jakes and let you know when its there for all to sign.

Andy, are any of you guys at the END interested in send off ideas for Mike and Camysha? PM me for info.

Mike NO is NOT an option........

Eagle_smiley.jpg

Ok......

Get the word out for your support....

(H.M. close your ears)

I am willing to sacrafice my EAGLES Flag for all you HEN members to put your signature on it. Anyone with pictures of Mike and Camysha at one of our Nester events, I would appreciate a hard copy print 4x6 preffered. If you don't(hcp) but have a good pic send it to me via email. Pm me for an address....

(HM open your ears)

Mike when we arrived to H-town you welcomed Shell and I; and we'll never forget it. We feel ya'll should be given a proper send off. You can't replace what IKE took; but maybe your friends can bring you both warm memories to go with you.

Proper planning to get word out will suggest 31 July and 1 Aug.(Fri and Sat respectively)Mike let us know when you'd like to do this.

Randall if theses dates don't work for you, would you like to come over and sign the flag here? Good for me, Im gone 6/27/09-7/1/09

Others I will deliver the flag to Jakes and let you know when its there for all to sign.

Andy, are any of you guys at the END interested in send off ideas for Mike and Camysha? PM me for info.

Mike NO is NOT an option........

Eagle_smiley.jpg

Stub Hub Cowgirls-Eagles

Nose Bleeds for $90

hello all from Iraq, nothing new here just getting hotter and hotter!!!!!!!! Randall put me down for a ticket and we will do what we did last yr if that is ok? have to go but had a couple of mins to spare u all take it easy and i will be in town Nov? peace bit#&*s

my fiance was at the george strait concert. she had probs with the stadium. not enough parking, the seats are hard plastic and terrible and the acustics suck when u are outside of the stadium area and getting food/t-shirts etc.

my fiance was at the george strait concert. she had probs with the stadium. not enough parking, the seats are hard plastic and terrible and the acustics suck when u are outside of the stadium area and getting food/t-shirts etc.

This is to/for JJ, CG org, and the new Staduim...... :roll::roll::roll::roll:

TOP 10 NFL FANBASES

I recieved this on an email today.

10. Dallas Cowboys This fan base, which was really a bunch of bandwagon jumpers during the Aikman-Irvin-Emmitt dynasty, transformed into diehards. With fans in every city, "America's Team" has become wildly popular. Simple folks flock to the star and seem to be enamored with it, but the rules about cheering for a team you have no connection with is still a violation.

9. Chicago Bears Where else can you not put any kind of offensive threat on the field for 20-some years and still have a packed stadium every season? Bears fans come out regardless of the terrible management keeps rolling out players such as Grossman, Orton, Griese, Benson, Salaam, Enis, etc.

8. Buffalo Bills After all the heartbreak from four straight Super Bowl losses and the rebuilding years since, Bills' fans pack in every Sunday, usually in -10 degree weather to root on their team. Yes, you can argue they are on this list out of pure boredom ��" what else is there to do in Buffalo? ��" but people in Atlanta, Miami, and Arizona don't show up in perfect weather so the loyalty of a Bills fan can never be questioned.

7. Denver Broncos Always in the top five for attendance, especially with the hazardous weather Mile High has to offer, Broncos fans also do quite a bit of traveling to see their team. I've attended Broncos' away games that are one-third filled by Denver fans. That being said, they do have the dumbest "fan participation" since "The Wave." Whenever the opposing QB throws an incompletion, the crowd stands up and screams at the top of their lungs, "IN-COM-PLETE." After about the fifth time you hear it, you start to question Denver's football IQ. Are they doing it because some of the fans are a little slow, or are they trying to annoy the other team's QB by razzing him with the dumbest response ever invented?

6. Pittsburgh Steelers The "Stillers" fans are a very annoying bunch. If you ever encounter one and the subject of football comes up, all you'll hear about is how many rings they have. Whatever your argument is, they will counter with that. That being said, they have Heinz Field and sports bars around the country rocking on Sundays. They're very passionate about their football and it's completely understandable. Before Sidney Crosby, what else have they had to root for?

5. Green Bay Packers I'm sure John Madden is coughing up a bratwurst after reading how low on the list they are, but before Lord Favre, did you ever hear about them? But Green Bay is one of the few places where players actually have interaction with the fans. The Lambeau Leap, although played out, is still pretty cool and no one else's fans have anything like it. Their dedication during subzero temperatures is second to none and the waiting list for season tickets is insane.

4. Cleveland Browns How can you not have complete respect for Browns fans? They have every reason to go the way of a Falcons fan, but their loyalty to the Browns has no rival. Art Modell ripped their team out from under them and as soon as the expansion team showed up, the Dog Pound was back in full effect. The Pound was firing on all cylinders last season as the team seemed to turn the corner and if the team ever does get over the hump, the city of Cleveland had better watch out!

3. Oakland Raiders Raiders fans still don't understand that it's beyond lame to dress up for Halloween every Sunday. They still don't know the rest of the league laughs at them and not with them. Dressed more for a Star Trek convention than a football game, Raiders fans have fallen on tough times with moronic ownership and season-ticket holders like Kevin Federline being the faces of The Nation. That being said, sitting in The Black Hole is not safe ��" and that's coming from an Eagles fan. It's hard to put your finger on whether Raiders fans love their team or if they just have a hatred for yours. At any rate, they are the only fans in the league that Eagles fans actually respect, so that's saying something.

2. Kansas City Chiefs Kansas City may be the sixth-smallest market, but they've had the second-highest attendance average over the last decade. Also known for having the best food at a tailgate, KC will blow your doors off with its BBQ. Arrowhead is widely regarded as the loudest stadium in the league and that is directly attributed to its fans. What's even more amazing is that Kansas City hasn't won a playoff game since 1993 and their last Super Bowl was the same year as Woodstock.

1. Philadelphia Eagles Some might call this biased, but the most passionate fans in all of sports are without question Philadelphia Eagles fans. They're cold-blooded and probably give KC a run for their money as being the loudest. They are by far the most knowledgeable fans in the league, and invented the perfect "boo." What cemented Philadelphia fans' reputation as the most amoral, loathsome collection in sports is famously called The Booing of Santa Claus. You would boo and throw snow balls too if Santa came out drunk in a half-done costume. The Eagles haven't hoisted a championship flag in 48 years, but the waiting list for season tickets is so long that you could sell out three stadiums full of Eagles fans for games.