Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

I don't care if you guys tease. Dawk is STILL DA MAN and I would love to have him back.

Dawk looked pretty damn good Sunday! :thumbsup: Made some big plays down the stretch!!!

DA STIFFS WILL FALL BY THE HANDS OF THE MAD HATTER!! :flex:

i give up on that crap, im getting killed on both of my teams

DA STIFFS WILL FALL BY THE HANDS OF THE MAD HATTER!! :flex:

:lol: Dont you remember what happened when you talked that junk in the beginning of last year? :o lmao

:lol: Dont you remember what happened when you talked that junk in the beginning of last year? :o lmao

Normaly Billy, I would say last year was last year and this year is different, But the Mad :flex: Hatter WON IT ALL in the end last year!!

What's up guys? What's new with the HEN?

I'm going through withdrawal over here. I haven't heard the fight song in months. The local Sports bar is full of clevland brown fans. (Yea I was suprised to). Although they don't make much noise. The only real eagles bar I found is in FT lauderdale(1:45 minutes away). And while they do the chant, they don't do the fight song. :nonono: Plus there are a lot more scumbag new yourkers here rootin for the giants.(BTW they pronounce it yourk so that;s how i'm typn it. Ran into several cowturd fans. Some of them were from New YOURK as well. It sucks. But at least i go to go to a couple of Phillies games when they plaed the marlins. :towel:

Anyway. Everything else is cool. Mysha's pratice is going well. I'm still kinda looking for a job. (I'm pullin a Brian for now :P )

What's up guys? What's new with the HEN?

I'm going through withdrawal over here. I haven't heard the fight song in months. The local Sports bar is full of clevland brown fans. (Yea I was suprised to). Although they don't make much noise. The only real eagles bar I found is in FT lauderdale(1:45 minutes away). And while they do the chant, they don't do the fight song. :nonono: Plus there are a lot more scumbag new yourkers here rootin for the giants.(BTW they pronounce it yourk so that;s how i'm typn it. Ran into several cowturd fans. Some of them were from New YOURK as well. It sucks. But at least i go to go to a couple of Phillies games when they plaed the marlins. :towel:

Anyway. Everything else is cool. Mysha's pratice is going well. I'm still kinda looking for a job. (I'm pullin a Brian for now :P )

We miss ya man!

What up Mike? It blows you cant find a crew down there. We miss ya bro. Take care of yourself.

I wont be there today. Got the kid. Will be taking her home. See you boys next week, for sure.

Dam Billy,

I got ZERO pionts from my Wideouts yesterday!!! WTFFF!!! Hopefully Ronnie Brown will heve a big game. I only need about 10 points to catch up.

I have just moved to Texas and would love to meet some fellow fans to root with on Sundays. I currently live in San Antonio but visit Houston almost every weekend now. I was going to try this Texadelphia place. Does anyone have any feedback on the place or does anyone know any places in San Antonio? I think I'll be going to Texadelphia to see the Eagles Raiders game, is this place good for young kids?

I have just moved to Texas and would love to meet some fellow fans to root with on Sundays. I currently live in San Antonio but visit Houston almost every weekend now. I was going to try this Texadelphia place. Does anyone have any feedback on the place or does anyone know any places in San Antonio? I think I'll be going to Texadelphia to see the Eagles Raiders game, is this place good for young kids?

Don't waste your time or money with Texadelphia, I just moved down here in June and i tried it... NO GOOD...

Jakes is the place to go! thats where everyone goes here in Houston!! Eagle_smiley.jpg

Don't waste your time or money with Texadelphia, I just moved down here in June and i tried it... NO GOOD...

Jakes is the place to go! thats where everyone goes here in Houston!! Eagle_smiley.jpg

Thank you very much for your reply and for saving me time. Do you know if this is a kids friendly place or not? Thank you again see you or whoever eagles fans there this sunday!!!!

Thank you very much for your reply and for saving me time. Do you know if this is a kids friendly place or not? Thank you again see you or whoever eagles fans there this sunday!!!!

www.jakesphillysteaks.com Kids are welcome. There are a few kids that sometimes go. It is a typical Eagles Crowd. Not ALWAYS rated G. Good fight song crowd.

Yeah, I brought my son a lot last year and plan on bringing him to some games this season. It's kid friendly except for a few choice words that get yelled out sometimes. RANDALL! lol

Yeah, I brought my son a lot last year and plan on bringing him to some games this season. It's kid friendly except for a few choice words that get yelled out sometimes. RANDALL! lol

Heyyyyyy!!! Whats up with that!? I will throw my flag on you.

LOL

I will be there this weekend boys, see you on Sunday.

There are a few of us trying to represent the 700 level! Matt and I run that fanclub.

Its gameday, WTF, where is everyone? is everyone going to Jakes, since the game is on tv today?

I was planning on staying at the house, but I checked the TV guide on Comcast and it doesn't show the game on TV any more. It looks like the local FOX station has chosen to play an early NFC game opposite the Texans at 12pm. Then we get the Titans/Pats late game on CBS.

So I will be there. I am not staying here and hoping they are wrong only for 3pm to roll around and not be able to watch it.

I will probably get there around 130. I want to see the Redskins game, Giants game and Vikings game. Hopefully Kenneth can get 'em all on.

Thank you all for telling me a good philadelphia sports bar. Today my wife, daughter, and two neices went to jakes. It was their first time going to a sports bar so they felt really grown up. Unfortunately the Eagles were humiliated by the (hard to say) Raiders, and slightly upset about that. I told them when the Eagles scored a touchdown we could sing the eagles fight song. To bad that never happened. It did seem like a great crowd though with the guy with the bobble head and the crazy lady screaming at the bar. Girls loved her by the way. I plan on going more often and look forward to seeing you all there. Thanks again and GO EAGLES!!!!!!

Thank you all for telling me a good philadelphia sports bar. Today my wife, daughter, and two nieces went to jakes. It was their first time going to a sports bar so they felt really grown up. Unfortunately the Eagles were humiliated by the (hard to say) Raiders, and slightly upset about that. I told them when the Eagles scored a touchdown we could sing the eagles fight song. To bad that never happened. It did seem like a great crowd though with the guy with the bobble head and the crazy lady screaming at the bar. Girls loved her by the way. I plan on going more often and look forward to seeing you all there. Thanks again and GO EAGLES!!!!!!

Hey Monk, Yep that was us sitting up front with the yellow flags and the dmac bobble. We are soooo sorry that we didn't get to sing the fight song for your nieces! I'd like to promise that when they score again we will, but at this point I'm just not too sure that they will ever score a TD again.

That was pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was very pathetic. The Giants lose and we lose against the pathetic Raiders. It might be a short season playing like that.

Of course, I didn't make it to Jake's. I checked the online comcast listing that morning and it said it was going to be on TV so I figured I would stay home to watch it. It was not on TV. Go figure!

phillies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!