Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

Gawd its gonna be insane. I am so amped.

I wonder if we end up carpooling?

I will be taking both Monday and Tuesday off, and if everyone else can get those days we can go early on Sunday afternoon, so as to be tailigaiting with our brotheren all day long on Monday.

Then have no worries about getting back.

How much are airplane tickets from Houston to Dallas? Is that worth it?

Gawd its gonna be insane. I am so amped.

I wonder if we end up carpooling?

I will be taking both Monday and Tuesday off, and if everyone else can get those days we can go early on Sunday afternoon, so as to be tailigaiting with our brotheren all day long on Monday.

Then have no worries about getting back.

How much are airplane tickets from Houston to Dallas? Is that worth it?

eh id just drive, i took a plane a couple of years ago for the pickle juice game, but its not worth it, too much money.

driving would probably be your best bet.

If we all carpool together it would be much cheaper. Gas money and some greasy burgers and in 4 hours or less you're there. I'm in. Of course, to be surrounded by 60,000 screaming Eagle fans would be a wet dream! biggrin.gif

They are selling tickets on EBAY but of course we will see what we can get when the tickers go on sale. How are we going to do this??? Any ideas yet?

thumbup.gif

I wish I was there already...just to get tickets. Can you believe the game is a monday nighter....god I mean what better way to experience a game, but having it be the best time ever to play... We gotta come up with something clever to get the cameras on us.

I will make sure to set the VCR at home to record the game...while we are there... that rocks.

Start putting on a clever cap...start thinking. We have a good window of time.

We need to get there .... wayyyyyyy early. Find some Eagles Tailgaters...

Tickets are on sale now and they are running a special on tickets..... we have to get them now or we will be looking at some really high priced tix. So what is the plan??? The box office said we can get lower level for $86 a piece.

$86.00!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got two tickets last year through ticketmaster about six weeks before the game for about twenty dollars less than that. Where did you get that price? Our one big problem will be getting 10 or so tickets together.

$86.00!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got two tickets last year through ticketmaster about six weeks before the game for about twenty dollars less than that. Where did you get that price? Our one big problem will be getting 10 or so tickets together.

Whats everyones first name?

I am Kyle.

$86.00 is a decent amount...I wonder if it is because its a Monday Night Primetime game.

Mike here

Alright fellas,

so far the Houston Eagles Nest is comprised of:

Randall, Craig, Mike and Kyle.

How many are missing.. I am sure there are more and they will surface sooner or later.

Whats everyones line of work..what do you do to make a living?

Alright fellas,

so far the Houston Eagles Nest is comprised of:

Randall, Craig, Mike and Kyle.

How many are missing.. I am sure there are more and they will surface sooner or later.

Whats everyones line of work..what do you do to make a living?

Don't forget about Chuck here. We all need to meet somewhere and figure out how many tickets we need and who's going to get them for us. I'm an Inspector in a chemical plant. Not the most glamorous job but it pays the bills........ Some times...... wink.gif

I am married w 2 kids and I work for Continental Airlines' regional carrier Expressjet. I work in the System Operations Control Center.

I am divorced, moving to Houston so that I can be with my kids. I have a 10 year old son Kevin, and a daughter Ellie who is 6.

I am a Graphic Artist and Illustrator.

I am divorced with a 5 year old daughter. I am a metallurgist by trade. If there are any CHEMICAL PLANTS, or anything else for that matter, out there that need a metallurgist or someone in QC let me know. Let's try to get together for a beer soon.

I am divorced with a 5 year old daughter. I am a metallurgist by trade. If there are any CHEMICAL PLANTS, or anything else for that matter, out there that need a metallurgist or someone in QC let me know. Let's try to get together for a beer soon.

I see you workin' wink.gif I'm just a contractor but I can definitely put in a good word with our chief inspector. We're always sending samples out to get analyzed. Always getting cracks and weird corrosion in our furnace tubes.

I see you workin' wink.gif I'm just a contractor but I can definitely put in a good word with our chief inspector. We're always sending samples out to get analyzed. Always getting cracks and weird corrosion in our furnace tubes.

Who do you work for? I do in-lab and fiels chemical and failure analysis. I am with a small company now, but looking to venture out in the world. Let me know if you hear of any openings.