Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

Brad I'm not sure if you'll find anyone here wanting to waste money on astros SEASON tickets. BUT... ANYONE ITERESTED IN GOING WITH US TO ANY OF THE PHILIES GAMES AT MINUET MAID PARK :flex: THE WEEKEND OF APRIL 9,10,11?

wow its early this year.

Randall your right he did say Military, but lost me when he said Shallow Water Sailor. :o

Pittfan03-Welcome to Houston. Before you put anything down and set up shop; is that anything South and East of Houston is an evacuation area. Friendswood-Nasa- and Ellington Field are actually built on high ground. The question you will need to ask yourself is how far you're willing to drive.

The move to EF is possible but slow process. Navy District was supposed to be there but won't happen for a few more years. Our reserves units are there already. Not Sure when the Army is moving there. Its all part of that Right Sizing the Gov keeps talking about.

Brad your gonna have to rember this is not the guy you want!

Yeah yeah yeah. Puddle Pirate, Shallow Water Sailor, Brown Water Navy, I've heard it all.

Supposedly, the move isn't happening until 2012 or so, but I won't hold my breath on that.

Yeah yeah yeah. Puddle Pirate, Shallow Water Sailor, Brown Water Navy, I've heard it all.

Supposedly, the move isn't happening until 2012 or so, but I won't hold my breath on that.

Go with Pearland!

what a fabulous free agency! We resigned Weaver, now lets make sure we lock up the punter. :rolleyes:

LOL, Rocca is a beast!

Dont let Petty Officer Cripple fool ya Pitt, the only water he has seen in years is in the shower. LOL

what a fabulous free agency! We resigned Weaver, now lets make sure we lock up the punter. :rolleyes:

we have been very very aggressive....... in holding our d**ks while the other teams make moves!!!

Dont let Petty Officer Cripple fool ya Pitt, the only water he has seen in years is in the shower. LOL

Ha. :lol:

OH SNAP

Talked to Robbie yesterday and stopped into Jake's.... lots of positive changes in the works. He really wants us there and he is taking the right steps. Going to have all HD TV in there. Already in place is a jukebox system which means -- we finally have a surround sound system in there which is great! They are going to have two bartenders there for all games so -- no more long waits. Reggie White jersey is going up. There are some other things in the works. I just wanted to keep you guys up to date.

Talked to Robbie yesterday and stopped into Jake's.... lots of positive changes in the works. He really wants us there and he is taking the right steps. Going to have all HD TV in there. Already in place is a jukebox system which means -- we finally have a surround sound system in there which is great! They are going to have two bartenders there for all games so -- no more long waits. Reggie White jersey is going up. There are some other things in the works. I just wanted to keep you guys up to date.

wow, awsome! good work Brother Craig. I was going to send an email, but im sure my words would hav been much less productive. they he is coming around.

wow, awsome! good work Brother Craig. I was going to send an email, but im sure my words would hav been much less productive. they he is coming around.

Robbie seemed really sincere and wants to make the place better for us... or him ($$$$) -- however you want to look at it. lol It's good for all of us in the long run.

Robbie seemed really sincere and wants to make the place better for us... or him ($$$$) -- however you want to look at it. lol It's good for all of us in the long run.

true, if he wants some $$$ he better show us some love

The Eagles are hosting Marlin Jackson today..... Knee injuries the last two years......... they are negotiating the signing bonus money and handicap parking before he signs....

:ph34r: March 25-28 I'll be down..... first round at Jakes is on me!!

sweet, will try and make it. let us know when you guys will be there.