Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

Good job to who the egg head that threw up on the girl or the ONES that help hold the guy down for police and the ONE that gave the little girl a ball?! :wacko:

dont you wish you woulda been there to slam that guy :flex:

dont you wish you woulda been there to slam that guy :flex:

every stadium has idiots, if there was a professional baseball team in Houston the people down there would understand!! :P

every stadium has idiots, if there was a professional baseball team in Houston the people down there would understand!! :P

:roll:

:lol::D:P

Dear Randall,

The seller has confirmed your order and it is now covered by

StubHub's FanProtect Guarantee. Your card

has been charged for this purchase

The seller has not yet received the tickets, they will be shipped

to you as soon as the seller receives them.

We'll email you again to let you know your tickets are shipping.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

ORDER INFORMATION

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Order #: 32327164

Order Date: 04-24-2010

Event: Houston Texans at Philadelphia Eagles Tickets

Venue: Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PA

Date: 12-02-2010 08:20 PM EST

(Event time subject to change. Check local listings.)

Quantity: 2

Section: Lower Level Sideline 116

Row: 24

Dont come up without my niece!! :ph34r:

i need all police officers to stay far away from Randall on gameday!!! or at least give an idiot a little leeway..........

nice i'm going to try to make it up there for that game too!

sweet. gotta hook up in Philly. we might hook up with philly tailgate on game day. we are staying in midtown, so will prob just take the train down and pay our way into a tailgate. Any better suggestions from those of you who have been to the linc before? booked plane tickets last night, so my girl and i are good to freeze our butts off in December. Billy, whats weather like in the beginning of December around there?

sweet. gotta hook up in Philly. we might hook up with philly tailgate on game day. we are staying in midtown, so will prob just take the train down and pay our way into a tailgate. Any better suggestions from those of you who have been to the linc before? booked plane tickets last night, so my girl and i are good to freeze our butts off in December. Billy, whats weather like in the beginning of December around there?

Temp your probably looking in the 40's!! We'll get a nice drink on before the game, usually in the lot next to citizens bank park! Looking forward to you guys coming out! Eagle_smiley.jpg

Temp your probably looking in the 40's!! We'll get a nice drink on before the game, usually in the lot next to citizens bank park! Looking forward to you guys coming out! Eagle_smiley.jpg

good deal "sir". we have no definite tailgate plans as of yet. if we get together before the game, i will have somewhere to fly the Houston Eagles Nest Flag im making for the game. You guys know the deal better than I.

December isnt that far away boys. 217 days till i get on a plane.

you guys have 124 days till the first game. someone better get back in the groove.

What up fool. Can a brotha get a call back? Hope all is well we u all. Peace mother f%#%$ers

I figure I might as well throw a shout out. I definitely like the idea of the Philly/Cowturd game in the cold of winter. Last time I was at the Linc, TO had his ankle fragged. :o