Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

0, 18, 48.

camp, preseason, reg. season

It is finally here boys and girls. Put on your green and black, get your beer and brass knuckles, and lets start football season!

Friday Aug. 20 is a nationally televised game. We gonna do Jakes? Anyone been by there lately? Are they ready for us?

are you kidding me? guess i will need to find somewhere new to watch the games this year, cuz there are certainly not any Eagles fans here to hang out with!

Hey yall,

I just moved to Houston a few weeks ago, and I had no idea there would be an established Eagles presence down here. E-A-G-L-E-S! I look forward to seeing you guys at Jake's, and getting this season started.

PS If you need someone else to join your FFB league, I'm down.

Hey yall,

I just moved to Houston a few weeks ago, and I had no idea there would be an established Eagles presence down here. E-A-G-L-E-S! I look forward to seeing you guys at Jake's, and getting this season started.

PS If you need someone else to join your FFB league, I'm down.

get him an invite, Mr. Police Man!

I just printed our tickets for our now annual trip to dalASS stadium.

12/12/10 Sunday night... sec246 row4. Seats 11 and 12.

Anyone else going up for that one? Eagle_smiley.jpg GO EAGLES!!

Bryan????????????????

I was definitely thinking of going to this game. How much were the tickets?

I was definitely thinking of going to this game. How much were the tickets?

Welcome to Htown. I bought them off of the Ticket master ticket exchange. I went there only after putting in "ANY-Best Available" on the regular price seats and got "no Results". Soooo, $349.58 for both.

You don't know this yet about our HoustonEaglesNest, but a few of us have danced with the devil and married cowboys fans, but that only fuels our hatered for them even more. Are you married? If not, be carefull!!! it can happen down here to YOU too!

CRUSH>To press between opposing bodies so as to break or injure. :flex: 2. To break, pound, or grind (stone or ore or other HENFFLteams, for example) into small fragments or powder. ...

CRUSH>To press between opposing bodies so as to break or injure. :flex: 2. To break, pound, or grind (stone or ore or other HENFFLteams, for example) into small fragments or powder. ...

i remember that happening to the mad hatter last year! :o:lol:

Long time no speak guys, hows the heat in Houston.... it sucks up here in the DFW area. Well, another season and a new leader of our beloved birds... let's see if we can do some good this year. We got some great receivers, Weaver is a powerhouse at FB, Celek is great at TE and we got a good mix with the running backs. Kolb is not short on targets. On the D, well, let's see if Bradley is back at 100% and let's hope we have a strong run defense. Our passing D needed improvement and let's hope Asante, Macho and the others can step it up and be a tight unit this season. Most of the NFL talking heads don't mention us as a team to beat, it's all about dallass, indy, NO and even the jets. We aren't even listed in the top ten. Granted Kolb is mostly an unknown. But we have seen him do pretty good in the games he's played. Let's hope he gets better and better..... we don't need another Bobby Hoying.

Hope all is well with you guys, maybe some of you can visit for games this year. We even have another branch off from our group. Eagles Nest North Texas, which is a few of our members who live too far from Plano and now found a bar in Lewisville, so some will be meeting there now over at the Fox and Hound.

to hell with dallas. we all know you are going cuz of your wife! lol. im going to the motherland for a game this year!

Long time no speak guys, hows the heat in Houston.... it sucks up here in the DFW area. Well, another season and a new leader of our beloved birds... let's see if we can do some good this year. We got some great receivers, Weaver is a powerhouse at FB, Celek is great at TE and we got a good mix with the running backs. Kolb is not short on targets. On the D, well, let's see if Bradley is back at 100% and let's hope we have a strong run defense. Our passing D needed improvement and let's hope Asante, Macho and the others can step it up and be a tight unit this season. Most of the NFL talking heads don't mention us as a team to beat, it's all about dallass, indy, NO and even the jets. We aren't even listed in the top ten. Granted Kolb is mostly an unknown. But we have seen him do pretty good in the games he's played. Let's hope he gets better and better..... we don't need another Bobby Hoying.

Hope all is well with you guys, maybe some of you can visit for games this year. We even have another branch off from our group. Eagles Nest North Texas, which is a few of our members who live too far from Plano and now found a bar in Lewisville, so some will be meeting there now over at the Fox and Hound.

whats up brother. who cares bout the heat in houston cuz im in denver and its 86 degrees! lol. i have total confidence in the team, but i still doubt our fat arse head turd. we have the best running game set up in years, depending on the o line, and im sure he will still throw the crap out of the ball. we can only pray that he remembers that bell and weaver are on the team. RUN THE BALL FAT BOY! I will personally buy him all the butterscotch krumpets in the world if we have a 1k yard runner this year. hope all is well in D-Town. dont think im making dallas this year cuz im going to Philly to watch the Birds kill the Texans. gotta see the home team lose to the fav team. will be my first game in philly too. i cant wait. oh ya

11 DAYS TILL PRESEASON

41 DAYS TILL REG SEASON

121 DAYS TILL IM IN PhILLY!

later bitshes!

I'm looking forward to football season, and meeting up w/ some of you folks at Jake's Steaks.