Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

Wow Randall. What are the odds. Horsham is my home town. I graduated from Hatboro-Horsham High in 1987. Say hi to my mom while your there. On second thought, you stay the hell away from my mom!! LOL :lol:

so old. and i happen to dig older jewish ladies so what is the address? :o

I think we are going to meet Kyle, another guy from his wedding, and hopefully Billy at Chickie's in South Philly for the game Friday. Gotta get me a Dinick's and maybe a Tony Luke's too. Only there for about 50 hours so cant get too much in. We are there for almost a week in December so that will be tourist time.

who is going to jakes friday night? just got a text from the Eagles and it says that the starters will play a half against Cincy.

the date is saved. can we wear our jerseys? lol

Sure... why not? lol It will be downtown so it will be fun.

Tell Kyle I said hello. I went through his town on Sunday and waved.

My company got bought out and they are merging us with another company out of Atlanta. My department will be sent to St. George, Utah. Less than a couple hours from Vegas and the city looks great. Anyway you look at it, this is my last year in Houston. I am either going to to Utah or Austin. I look forward to spending this season with the HEN. :)

Anyways, great place for cheesesteaks and hoagies. http://vitosfamous.com/ It's up in Spring off of Spring-Cypress (close to 249). The dude is from Media, PA and ships the rolls down. His pops is from Philly and it's pretty authentic.

My company got bought out and they are merging us with another company out of Atlanta. My department will be sent to St. George, Utah. Less than a couple hours from Vegas and the city looks great. Anyway you look at it, this is my last year in Houston. I am either going to to Utah or Austin. I look forward to spending this season with the HEN. :)

Anyways, great place for cheesesteaks and hoagies. http://vitosfamous.com/ It's up in Spring off of Spring-Cypress (close to 249). The dude is from Media, PA and ships the rolls down. His pops is from Philly and it's pretty authentic.

I dont know, but correct me if I'm wrong; (Jason I know you will) those pics show bread in the oven. Kinda kills the flown effect. Can't be a cheap sandwich either to compensate for the bread.

I dont know, but correct me if I'm wrong; (Jason I know you will) those pics show bread in the oven. Kinda kills the flown effect. Can't be a cheap sandwich either to compensate for the bread.

It's the dough that they ship. They ship the dough and then Vito's bakes the bread. That is how it's done, my friend. If you shipped the rolls already made, they won't last long and you are left with stale bread. It's pretty damn good. Some folks from Philly told me about it and I just tried it. Best I have had outside of Philly.

fantasy football draft tonight at 10pm central standard time

Are we playing again this year? Or is this a different one?

there is football at jakes tonight, you girls better be there

Well, I was going to go... but I have my son so I think I might not be there. We'll see!

Well, I was going to go... but I have my son so I think I might not be there. We'll see!

my daughter will be there, and Angel is bringing his daughter too. NO EXCUSES!

I tried Vitos on the way back from the airport with my mother and the cheesesteaks and hoagies are the best in Houston and beats a lot of places in the tri state area as well. Met with Vito and his father, who were very nice, and they will be getting sunday ticket. So for those that can't make it all the way to Jakes, this place would be great to go to and watch the game. I wish I lived near it. lol

I tried Vitos on the way back from the airport with my mother and the cheesesteaks and hoagies are the best in Houston and beats a lot of places in the tri state area as well. Met with Vito and his father, who were very nice, and they will be getting sunday ticket. So for those that can't make it all the way to Jakes, this place would be great to go to and watch the game. I wish I lived near it. lol

not very many establishments that would let us act the way we do on gameday, and that is an important part of our existence as eagles fans. it would absolutely not be the same as jakes.

there is football at jakes tonight, you girls better be there

I'm contemplating going, not sure yet.

not very many establishments that would let us act the way we do on gameday, and that is an important part of our existence as eagles fans. it would absolutely not be the same as jakes.

you coming down for tonights game?

Glad you thought it was good. Best I had in Texas and better than most cheesesteaks I had in PA as well. It's going to be a weekly place to eat for me for now on.

Glad you thought it was good. Best I had in Texas and better than most cheesesteaks I had in PA as well. It's going to be a weekly place to eat for me for now on.

I'm gonna go try it today.

Best one!

We will be at Chickie's and Pete's in South Philly this Friday night. I'll PM you my cell phone number. Be there...and no f*ing cops! LOL

I'm gonna go try it today.

Well I tried it yesterday. Vitos cheesesteak was very very good. Best in Houston easy. I was hoping that they wouldv sliced the meat like Pat's "King of" and Steve's "Prince of" does. A REAL philly steak would not have the meat chopped, although Jim's in the Great North East and on South Street can pul off the chopped meat successfully. Vito was cool,but there is no way that place can hold us all for game day..too small. Jake's is still the place.

I think Bryan was saying that, if some people can't make the drive all the way down to Jake's for the games, they might want to catch it at Vito's.

Glad you like it, Jason. I am going to go there for dinner tonight. Can't wait. It's now a highlight of my week.

3 days till im eatin Dinicks or Tony Lukes

20 days till the first real game

100 days till im back in the motherland for the Birds v Texans game

with herremans and mike bell back this week, we should at least get some major help on the o-line if anything. i will be thinking of all of you guys while eating crab fries and watching the KC game at Chickies. Later you bunch of pole pirates!

I think Bryan was saying that, if some people can't make the drive all the way down to Jake's for the games, they might want to catch it at Vito's.

Glad you like it, Jason. I am going to go there for dinner tonight. Can't wait. It's now a highlight of my week.

exactly, jakes is the place to be! Eagle_smiley.jpg