Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

if some people can't make the drive all the way down to Jake's for the games, they might want to catch it at Vito's.

im sure that watching the game with two other casual fans at Vito's will be awesome.

im sure that watching the game with two other casual fans at Vito's will be awesome.

LOL! I don't think so either -- just saying just IN CASE people can't make the drive on occassion... they have another spot to go that is more convenient. Just like I do on my side of town.

Eagles game is on at 10 PM on the NFL Network this Friday night. Who is in for Jake's?

im in for a lobster cheezsteak and crab fries! who is in for that?

im in for a lobster cheezsteak and crab fries! who is in for that?

ehhhh, no thanks. lol Rather eat the soles of my shoes. :lol: Have a great time up on PHL though. The weather should be great.

ehhhh, no thanks. lol Rather eat the soles of my shoes. :lol: Have a great time up on PHL though. The weather should be great.

i know its not the best, but i gotta go while there

Regarding Vito's Famous... What tha hell...

When I was there Vito promoted that we should start comming there to watch the games. Craig made a comment that if we could not make it to Jake's, that Vito's would be a fine substitute. Although the steaks are verrry good, there is one more major problem with watching games there... Unless it is a MNF game...

STUPID VITO's is CLOSED ON SUNDAY!!!!

WHAT A MAROON!!

When I was there Vito promoted that we should start comming there to watch the games. Craig made a comment that if we could not make it to Jake's, that Vito's would be a fine substitute. Although the steaks are verrry good, there is one more major problem with watching games there... Unless it is a MNF game...

WHAT A MAROON!!

LMFAO :lol::lol: DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHAT A MAROON!!

Vito Sr said they will be open for all Eagles games. If anyone is passing there on the way to Jakes, pick me up a cheesesteak and I'll reimburse you when you get to Jakes. :D

Im back in H-Town, unfortunately, and oh my god is our offensive line pathetic?!?! Im good with our D, i think. It was nice to see Asante layin the wood to someone instead of muffing the tackle. I pray to the Football Gods, lol, that Juan Castillo, Marty, Fat Boy, and someone who can block get thier :censored: together quick!

13 days till the first regular seeason game

93 days till my first game at the linc

:roll::roll: Really? :roll::roll:

Well I guess SIZE does'nt matter after all......Big Small the joint would be jumping.....

HEY WERE F'N EAGLES FANS

There use to people like us.

hmmm something missing here

lets see best steak in area, and/or in most areas up north too, NO Mention of Jakes Steaks. I guess I'll need to go judge it now.

I guess I need to check afix my fantasy team...

WHAT A MAROON!!

HEY DAN!!!! STOP YELLING!!!!

STARTING SEPTEMBER 12th, 2010

VITO'S WILL BE OPEN ON SUNDAYS FROM 11am-9pm AND CLOSED ON MONDAYS FOR FOOTBALL SEASON

I went over there and talked to them for a minute or two today --- and dayum --- those cheesesteaks are GREAT! Cannolis are good too!

HEY DAN!!!! STOP YELLING!!!!

STARTING SEPTEMBER 12th, 2010

VITO'S WILL BE OPEN ON SUNDAYS FROM 11am-9pm AND CLOSED ON MONDAYS FOR FOOTBALL SEASON

I went over there and talked to them for a minute or two today --- and dayum --- those cheesesteaks are GREAT! Cannolis are good too!

Whose yelling? That was Jason!!

I just texted you Jason. H...2....O....

Hmmm...Packers Game 1. Wasn't there some ***** talkin' Fudgepackers a year or two ago at Jakes?

I cannot confirm nor deny....................

I am going to miss the game with you guys on Sunday but will be there the following week for sure. Have a great time and let me know how the crowd is, etc.