Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

I plan on being there, rocking my #25 McCoy jersey. When's a good time to get there to get a seat?

get there an hour early for a good spot.

think im out on this one. will be driving to Centerville to drop off my daughter. I will be there for week 2 though.

You guys suck!! You've only had about 8 months to plan on BEING AT JAKE"S FOR OPENING DAY!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

It just won't be the same Rand-o. -_-

I would agree an hour before is good, but this time it's a late game and the Texans will be on before us. Jakes does get its share of Texans fans. Personally, I would get there before or during the 1st half of the Texans game. All the Texans fans will be there in the good seats. Some will leave, some won't so I plan to arrive for the early game. It know it would be an all-afternoon affair, but if you want a good seat, that's my advice.

It just won't be the same Rand-o. -_-

I would agree an hour before is good, but this time it's a late game and the Texans will be on before us. Jakes does get its share of Texans fans. Personally, I would get there before or during the 1st half of the Texans game. All the Texans fans will be there in the good seats. Some will leave, some won't so I plan to arrive for the early game. It know it would be an all-afternoon affair, but if you want a good seat, that's my advice.

I'll be there with ya Pal!

I will be watching from Vegas. Celebrating my birthday out there this year since y'all never stay for the festivities at Jake's. :P

Alrighty, 1:30 or so, I can make that work. Remember, No. 25 McCoy jersey. I doubt anyone else would have that on.

think im out on this one. will be driving to Centerville to drop off my daughter. I will be there for week 2 though.

plans changed. somebody better save my mother :censored: seat!!! Dont bring your kids, and make sure your woman doesn't have sensitive ears. Randall will be in the house and it is Eagles football!

Give me a :censored: beer and turn the game on!

No countdown?

its been a long week. my girls grandma passed on Wed. and we have been in and out of the hospital and doing family stuff. been a little side tracked, but here we go:

2 DAYS TILL THE FIRST REGULAR SEASON EAGLES GAME &

82 DAYS TILL I AM BACK IN THE MOTHER LAND!

See you boys and girls on Sunday. I will be in my normal football condition and mentality so the new peeps should be prepared. lol.

plans changed. somebody better save my mother :censored: seat!!! Dont bring your kids, and make sure your woman doesn't have sensitive ears. Randall will be in the house and it is Eagles football!

Give me a :censored: beer and turn the game on!

HELL YA RANDALL!! :towel:

the oline sucks!!! we are in for a rough season.... Vick can escape pressure but Kolb is like a sitting duck out there! I didn't see decent play from any of them

What the :censored: was that?

Keyshon Johnson said it best... Wrong time for the future move on A R sticking with K K as the starter. Deshaun Jackson had more fun playing with Vick! WTF is that supposed to mean?

Weaver out for the season! Now what A R? Oh you lost our CENTER too? WOW!!! Great Job FATBOY...

Cmon MAN-no wait,

Cmon Basketball.

What the :censored: was that?

Keyshon Johnson said it best... Wrong time for the future move on A R sticking with K K as the starter. Deshaun Jackson had more fun playing with Vick! WTF is that supposed to mean?

Weaver out for the season! Now what A R? Oh you lost our CENTER too? WOW!!! Great Job FATBOY...

Cmon MAN-no wait,

Cmon Basketball.

I brought you something back from the Link but you weren't there today - suppose I'll bring it next time I come. May be checking out the Nest in Austin next week...

Vick named starter!!!

Yep... for the SEASON.

I hope it's not the old Vick because that Vick was a terrible passer.

wake me up in time for the Draft.

Again YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

did we pick Kolb and leave us with stupid decesions the past 2 yrs that COST us a FRANCHISE QB?

Yes Craig Im yelling at UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

with emphasis cause you gave it YOUR STAMP of approval...

YOUR OKIE DOKIE or is that your OKIEDOKE...........

Wow, our very own Jake's patron, Kevin Kolb, will be a Philadelphia Eagle! That is AWESOME. I am not sure how many people from the Nest met Kevin -- but if you did -- you know he is a very nice guy and if you watched him play football -- you know he is one hell of a QB. I am excited to see what he does. I think he will be successful. He is a very good mobile passer and let's face it... the UH O-line was not that good.

So what does everyone say to putting some money together to get Tulane & Robbie a Kolb Eagles Jersey to dress up the place????

:ph34r::ph34r:

Had to look that one up or was that suck one up?

:o:thumbsdown:

:ph34r::ph34r:

Had to look that one up or was that suck one up?

:o:thumbsdown:

Kolb will still be the QB in Philly. You act like Reid gave up on the kid or something.

Vick has been lightening for us... not sure why you are pissed? Vick has the hot hand right now and you have to go with the hot hand. Vick has been better than he has ever been in his career. Behind this Offensive Line, he is our best bet RIGHT NOW. Kolb will be the starter again -- just not sure when. If THIS Vick continues his A-game, that might be a while. If the old Vick rears it's ugly head, then Kolb will be right back in the starting role.

Kolb will still be the QB in Philly. You act like Reid gave up on the kid or something.

Vick has been lightening for us... not sure why you are pissed? Vick has the hot hand right now and you have to go with the hot hand. Vick has been better than he has ever been in his career. Behind this Offensive Line, he is our best bet RIGHT NOW. Kolb will be the starter again -- just not sure when. If THIS Vick continues his A-game, that might be a while. If the old Vick rears it's ugly head, then Kolb will be right back in the starting role.

please god, noooooooooo