Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

please god, noooooooooo

After a half of a game? wow! We saw what he can do in his first two starts last year, right? Broke records I believe but maybe that never happened. :rolleyes:

Anyways, I agree with Reid's decision. Vick has the hot hand right now and it's not a time to see what Kolb can do. We can do that later. Need to win some games now and Vick is the man for the job.

After a half of a game? wow! We saw what he can do in his first two starts last year, right? Broke records I believe but maybe that never happened. :rolleyes:

Anyways, I agree with Reid's decision. Vick has the hot hand right now and it's not a time to see what Kolb can do. We can do that later. Need to win some games now and Vick is the man for the job.

i agree with Craig on this one.... go with the hot hand... or feet... :lol:

Let's be realistic, we have more problems then just a QB controversy. Our D gave up over 400 yards of offense to the Lions, our O-Line is shaky at best and with so many young inexperienced players it's pretty safe to say we don't really have a good chance of winning a SB this year no matter who is at QB. No matter how you slice it the Birds are in a rebuilding season so I want to see what Kolb can do. His two games last year were impressive so give the guy a fair chance, even if that means we have more losses then wins when this seasons over. In the long run Kolb (because of his age) has the potential to be great a lot longer then Vick does.

My question is if Vick continues to play at the level he is now and the Eagles extend his contract who thinks Kolb will be asking for a trade this off-season? My loyalty to the Eagles would be at an all time low if I were Kolb and that happened.

If nothing else we will see some pretty good drama in the upcoming months.

If I remember we had that big record breaking game with the Detroit Lions and McNabb was the qb and KC was one of the reciepiants.

I no IMPRESSED.... IFFFFFFFFFFF I was a season ticket holder I'd probably start breaking out the BROWN Paper bag with woof woof on it. I just dont think these 2 keystone cops can get us to a second round.

Let's be realistic, we have more problems then just a QB controversy. Our D gave up over 400 yards of offense to the Lions, our O-Line is shaky at best and with so many young inexperienced players it's pretty safe to say we don't really have a good chance of winning a SB this year no matter who is at QB. No matter how you slice it the Birds are in a rebuilding season so I want to see what Kolb can do. His two games last year were impressive so give the guy a fair chance, even if that means we have more losses then wins when this seasons over. In the long run Kolb (because of his age) has the potential to be great a lot longer then Vick does.

My question is if Vick continues to play at the level he is now and the Eagles extend his contract who thinks Kolb will be asking for a trade this off-season? My loyalty to the Eagles would be at an all time low if I were Kolb and that happened.

If nothing else we will see some pretty good drama in the upcoming months.

Ahhhhh another country heard from...

Theres a great line from the Lions Den, rebuilding.... Hey we went from cosmetic fixes and boo boos to a farce catastrophy rebuilding. I've backed AR a few times and was disappointed in the way he handled the McNabb and the ole 81 debackle. (Bryan drink)... Randall you think your drugs mixed with my drugs can keep me numb till the DRAFT? :P

Ahhhhh another country heard from...

Theres a great line from the Lions Den, rebuilding.... Hey we went from cosmetic fixes and boo boos to a farce catastrophy rebuilding. I've backed AR a few times and was disappointed in the way he handled the McNabb and the ole 81 debackle. (Bryan drink)... Randall you think your drugs mixed with my drugs can keep me numb till the DRAFT? :P

Dan,

A bit off topic here but did you ever have the back surgery you had said you needed. I have a bulging herniated disk that is most likely going to need surgery and i'm trying to research a good surgeon here in Houston. Any recommendations?

Dan,

A bit off topic here but did you ever have the back surgery you had said you needed. I have a bulging herniated disk that is most likely going to need surgery and i'm trying to research a good surgeon here in Houston. Any recommendations?

Have you had an MRI by your PCM? Have you gone through all other options ie:

1. Meds and Rest 2. Physical Therapy and stretch exersizes to include a stretching table 3. Steroid pack or Injection(3 in 1 yr period) (Not more than 6 TOTAL) 4. Pain Management Doctor 5. Orthopedic Doc 6. 3 opinions(a. an ortho pedic b. a neurologist c. your personal orthopedic)

There is a bunch you need to know, learn, know that no 2 back problems are the same ie damage healing and coping. The conditioning of the body over the years is a BIG factor.

Join in this web site www.spine-health.com (dwdarling is my call sign) and hit the blogs runing and if youj get medicated its best to keep up with them at www.drugs.com Call me tomorrow or Sunday.

Check your msg for phone number and Doctor you must see to be the judge. I will go back to him with out thought or hesitation and ask why he has'nt started yet... The Clinic group and its people are by far outstanding....

I'll be at Jake's tomorrow for real this time, looking forward to meeting some of you I hope.

Yah Yah yah, we've all hear that one before".I'll be at Jake's tomorrow". Sure ya will! :D ! If you DO come, see ya there.

Yah Yah yah, we've all hear that one before".I'll be at Jake's tomorrow". Sure ya will! :D ! If you DO come, see ya there.

what a rude little jewish man you are

The Eagles lead the NFL with being sacked the most -- 14 in the three games. Terrible. The Texans follow with 11. Thank the Lord we have Michael Vick. Just imagine how many concussions Kolb would have had by now. lol

Our offensive line blows. The Dallas Cowboys only allowed one sack so far.

will be driving to Centerville to drop my daughter off during the game on Sunday. Hope you boys can hold the fort down.

Nice! Stop at Bucees for me. Love that place.

Change of plans again. One thing about having a 12yr old daughter, is she is always finding something new to do on the weekend instead of come down. We will be at Jakes on Sunday in full force. Its the Skins for 1, and McNabb is thier QB! Ought to be one hell of a game. See you Sunday.

Change of plans again. One thing about having a 12yr old daughter, is she is always finding something new to do on the weekend instead of come down. We will be at Jakes on Sunday in full force. Its the Skins for 1, and McNabb is thier QB! Ought to be one hell of a game. See you Sunday.

Yay! :D

Eagles beat themselves!!! Oline brought back a lot of great plays with HOLDING PENALTIES!!!! WTF!!!

they were up by 7 within what,, 2 minutes? good job bobby april.

so pittfan03 u gonna show this week? :nonono: I'll have on my #1 jersey or maybe my 33. Not sure yet.

I showed up last week wearing a McCoy jersey. I work every other weekend, so I wasn't there yesterday.

What a night last night! Roy Halladay is in the record books by pitching the no-no and just an incredible outing. Lost my voice.