Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

As for the Eagles, a W is a W no matter how sloppy it was.

Yeah, they tried their best to lose that one but they just couldn't pull it off.

Yeah, they tried their best to lose that one but they just couldn't pull it off.

Hey Burton. I dropped my phone in the pool. Gimme a call so I'll have your number and I'll tell you about a really good cheese steak in Tomball.

Great game today! Kolb played phenomenal against a good team. (133 QB rating). Going to be interesting to see how Reid uses both QBs next Sunday.

Phillies game was great also. Oswalt pitched one hell of a game.

Hope to make Jake's next Sunday. Went to Vito's today since it was more convenient.

Happy Bye day everyone. I won't be at Jake's next week vs. the Colts. I will be with Marilu in Conroe. She is doing a triathalon. So I will be needing text updates for that game. PLEASE! :D

Happy Bye day everyone. I won't be at Jake's next week vs. the Colts. I will be with Marilu in Conroe. She is doing a triathalon. So I will be needing text updates for that game. PLEASE! :D

boo

always so quiet on the bye week. who all is going to jakes on sunday?

I was there but none of you guys showed up - nice to see Payton have the look we've been giving to Eli of late. I see lots of W in our future. GO EAGLES! :excited:

I hope to be at Jake's this Sunday night. It's been way too long!

since we play monday night, what game will you be watching?

since we play monday night, what game will you be watching?

:lol: That is what I meant. The following week is Sunday night.

We wont be there for MNF. We will be watching it from Vito's if they have an actuall open schedule. Secondary choice will be up here in our area somewhere.

We wont be there for MNF. We will be watching it from Vito's if they have an actuall open schedule. Secondary choice will be up here in our area somewhere.

Vito's will be open. i won't be there or at Jake's. See ya'll next week.

vito's is too much of a family atmosphere to watch eagles games. My girl is in Quebec for the week so i am prob stayin on the north side also.

vito's is too much of a family atmosphere to watch eagles games. My girl is in Quebec for the week so i am prob stayin on the north side also.

I'm guessing you might have educated all the kids tonight had you been at Vito's! :P

Yeah, that is why I have been going to Vito's to watch the games when I have my kid. I watched the game at home last night. Didn't feel like driving an hour in the rain when I can watch the game at home on my 110 inch screen, free beer, and homemade cheesesteaks. lol Might do the same next Sunday night.

Yeah, that is why I have been going to Vito's to watch the games when I have my kid. I watched the game at home last night. Didn't feel like driving an hour in the rain when I can watch the game at home on my 110 inch screen, free beer, and homemade cheesesteaks. lol Might do the same next Sunday night.

Well I watched the game at home Sunday, but not before going to pick up sandwiches at Vitos. Only one problem. VITO LIES!!!! he said he would be closed on monday's, but would open for Eagles games. But he wasn't! :nonono: AT 715pm Suday night I left the dark parking lot at Vitos, truned on the game on the radio and called and ordered a NY pizza. I will say somthing to Vito next time I go there.

Well I watched the game at home Sunday, but not before going to pick up sandwiches at Vitos. Only one problem. VITO LIES!!!! he said he would be closed on monday's, but would open for Eagles games. But he wasn't! :nonono: AT 715pm Suday night I left the dark parking lot at Vitos, truned on the game on the radio and called and ordered a NY pizza. I will say somthing to Vito next time I go there.

You mean Monday, right? Yes, Vito's is closed on Mondays because he wanted to be open on Sundays for the Eagles games. It would be too confusing for his customers to follow opening hours just because of an Eagles game. He used to be closed on Sundays and open Mondays but with football seaons (Eagles games) he wanted to be open on Sundays. Not sure why he told you he would be open on Monday.

You mean Monday, right? Yes, Vito's is closed on Mondays because he wanted to be open on Sundays for the Eagles games. It would be too confusing for his customers to follow opening hours just because of an Eagles game. He used to be closed on Sundays and open Mondays but with football seaons (Eagles games) he wanted to be open on Sundays. Not sure why he told you he would be open on Monday.

So...is anyone going to Jake's Sunday??? The following game is Thursday night (televised too). And the NFL gods have deemed us worthy after last Monday's beatdown :rock: to be the #1 game the following Sunday -late- with the Bears, so we can all see the game from home. Just wondering. Afterall, I have NFL ticket so even if it's not the pick of the week I can see it but.... I do like to go to Jakes now and again, just prefer seeing you guys when I do. Plans please :-) Thanks