Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

You mean Monday, right? Yes, Vito's is closed on Mondays because he wanted to be open on Sundays for the Eagles games. It would be too confusing for his customers to follow opening hours just because of an Eagles game. He used to be closed on Sundays and open Mondays but with football seaons (Eagles games) he wanted to be open on Sundays. Not sure why he told you he would be open on Monday.

He told me that he'd be open for every eagles game. Closed mondays But open for an eagles game. There was at leat 10-15 cars come and go in the time I waited there. If he wants us to come watch games there, he needs to be open for the few that we would actually go there for. THat was BS that he wasn't open at Least for a few hours during the game.

He told me that he'd be open for every eagles game. Closed mondays But open for an eagles game. There was at leat 10-15 cars come and go in the time I waited there. If he wants us to come watch games there, he needs to be open for the few that we would actually go there for. THat was BS that he wasn't open at Least for a few hours during the game.

Sorry he told you that. He told me he would be closed on Mondays.... even for that game.

Anyways, I was there for the Bears game and Vito's was broken into on Thanksgiving day. They stole one of the flat screen TVs and broke the other one. He is working on getting them replaced. People who steal suck.

I should be at Jake's Thursday night. Still working on the plans but, since I don't have cable TB, I should be there.

back from philly. it was cold but a great trip. good win against the texans. got some Tony lukes, saw East State Penn and Mutter Museum. went to Yuengling Brewery and Atlantic City. Not sure if I will be there Sunday or not. Depends on if my daughter is here this weekend.

back from philly. it was cold but a great trip. good win against the texans. got some Tony lukes, saw East State Penn and Mutter Museum. went to Yuengling Brewery and Atlantic City. Not sure if I will be there Sunday or not. Depends on if my daughter is here this weekend.

It was good seeing you buddy... and it was nice meeting Kyle!

Glad it was great trip, Randall. I love going up there to visit. Anybody been to Jake's lately?

I was there about three weeks ago want to go Sunday but will wait for the Gnats if nobody else is comming. I can even bring something to boo. He's out of the woods for the moment.

Sorry Dan. I'm taking my in-laws to PUB HUB on my side of town to watch the game. They're visiting from New Foundland & spending time with their son because I'm a new uncle! My sis had her first baby an hour after the Eagles completed the Miracle in the Meadowlands II.

Who's going to Jakes on TUESDAY for the game besides us? Damn Snowstorm!

What snowstorm? That was a flurry up there. The NFL have turned into a bunch of wussies. Eagles fans have the right to be pissed off. They should have played Sunday night.

Me and wifey will be there!

How crowded does Jake's get for an evening Eagle game. I have been going to Austin's Bar and Grill in Plano, TX. They have an Eaglesnest and it is great. New to this board

What snowstorm? That was a flurry up there. The NFL have turned into a bunch of wussies. Eagles fans have the right to be pissed off. They should have played Sunday night.

You running for govenor for PA?

or are you one of those playjurizors!