Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

That was ugly....

Thats fine get the losses out this week before the playoffs start.

that is what happens when you show up for one game a year. you get punished for your lack of attendance. oh wait, we all got punished.

How crowded does Jake's get for an evening Eagle game. I have been going to Austin's Bar and Grill in Plano, TX. They have an Eaglesnest and it is great. New to this board

It'll be packed for the playoff game. More than likely, every seat will be occupied so get there an hour before maybe sooner since there'll be a playoff game on before the Birds and people will still show up to make it an all-day affair. If you plan on going let us know and we can save you a seat or two courtesy of the HEN. :D

It'll be packed for the playoff game. More than likely, every seat will be occupied so get there an hour before maybe sooner since there'll be a playoff game on before the Birds and people will still show up to make it an all-day affair. If you plan on going let us know and we can save you a seat or two courtesy of the HEN. :D

there better not be anyone in my seat!

See you all there on Sunday.

Can't believe dallas fans are bragging this morning. Pathetic! Glad I missed it anyways... Amsterdam drained every ounc of energy I had.

somebody better let kenneth know to get some reserved tables up front

and some extra help there. The line there has been horrible.

and some extra help there. The line there has been horrible.

yeah, someone pass by vitos and bring me a real hoagie on the way to Jakes. :lol:

I agree with Bryan! Make that two hoagies!LOL

Whenever the Eagles play 2nd on a playoff gameday, there are no seats to be had because alot of people show up to watch the first game. It's almost like some of us have to show up before the first game. Too bad the first 4 rows can't be reserved off with green tape. LOL

Oh! And turn that TV OFF in the back that is ahead by like 5 seconds. Totally annoying!

I agree with Bryan! Make that two hoagies!LOL

Whenever the Eagles play 2nd on a playoff gameday, there are no seats to be had because alot of people show up to watch the first game. It's almost like some of us have to show up before the first game. Too bad the first 4 rows can't be reserved off with green tape. LOL

Oh! And turn that TV OFF in the back that is ahead by like 5 seconds. Totally annoying!

jesus christ, are we football fans or food critics? if you two are worried about good sandwiches plane tickets to philly are about $300.

SHUT UP ABOUT FOOD AND WATCH FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im sure we could go to Fox SPorts grill or BW3 with every other joe in town next year and you guys could eat well or we can go to Jakes and have some family time with the HEN

Puff puff give! And I thought Bryan and I were the only whiny little biatches. Don't get me wrong, family, friends, beer....more beer is just a great combo. And a few " Goddamn it Andy Reid!!" statements just seem to make things complete too! :P

Puff puff give! And I thought Bryan and I were the only whiny little biatches. Don't get me wrong, family, friends, beer....more beer is just a great combo. And a few " Goddamn it Andy Reid!!" statements just seem to make things complete too! :P

the puff puff is only for two of us and we dont share. lol. everyone else leave our stuff alone.

and you gotta call him "the fat man"

i love ya whiny biatches anyways

jesus christ, are we football fans or food critics? if you two are worried about good sandwiches plane tickets to philly are about $300.

SHUT UP ABOUT FOOD AND WATCH FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im sure we could go to Fox SPorts grill or BW3 with every other joe in town next year and you guys could eat well or we can go to Jakes and have some family time with the HEN

No need to fly to Philly when we have Vito's. :)

Fox Sports Grill closed down years ago I believe. BW3 sucks and overpriced. -- food critic Craig.

Go FLYERS!!

Marilu and I got tickets for Flyers at Stars Saturday March 19.

Anyone else interested?

i would be willing to buy tickets to the signing of a :censored: defensive coordinator

gratz to Petty Officer Dan on his retirement from the Navy after 20 years! Give the man a hand

How did Dan get 20 years in??? Did he start his career when he was 40? :lol:

Its about 168 days till training camp starts. gotta have something to hold on to

look forward to the draft buddy because after that football is gonna take a vacation i think :thumbsdown:

look forward to the draft buddy because after that football is gonna take a vacation i think :thumbsdown:

horrible attitude bill! lol. if all of those idiots know what is good for their pocketbook they will figure something out.