Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

oh ya, and working off the date we started last year 155 days till camp.

im keeping my hopes up that those greedy idiots will get it figured out

Damn son say it with that conviction you use every time you count down.

Sorry I've been busy with my retirement; I mean doctor appointments. Now its time to get my VA stuff in gear and in order.

Damn son say it with that conviction you use every time you count down.

Sorry I've been busy with my retirement; I mean doctor appointments. Now its time to get my VA stuff in gear and in order.

we might not even have football in 9 days if those slapasses dont get it together. the conviction comes when the players union and owners show some love our way

Phillies spring training! Might make the trip next month. Also, that Flyers game in Dallas would be great... but saving money for the wedding.

gratz to Petty Officer Dan on his retirement from the Navy after 20 years! Give the man a hand

:thumbsdown:

Could use help. Tough to paint and work around here. I get 1 wall painted a day. that should give ya an Idea how hurting Im feeling. Got somewhat of a routine going to at least give me a pace. Best I can do for the wife.

Yo Billy FYI I got 3 additional areas that require attention.Spots above the previous surgeries are in sad shape. Doc wants me to go the whole 9 yds again. Neuro check, Ortho check, pain management next. Expect a few injections than a kick back to ortho.

Awaiting VA to determine and kick in but I keep having ammunition to add to it.

Hows da family B?

Randall are you interested in Charlotte Wed 16 Mar or Boston Fri 18 Mar 730pm Game time? I do not have parking passes this year. Doors open 630 and 600 respectively.

Yo Billy FYI I got 3 additional areas that require attention.Spots above the previous surgeries are in sad shape. Doc wants me to go the whole 9 yds again. Neuro check, Ortho check, pain management next. Expect a few injections than a kick back to ortho.

I was seconds from getting back surgery when I was sent to a physical therapist. They gave me stretching routines and......... I havent thrown my back out since!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsdown: I excaped the knife a little longer!!

Howdy, howdy!

We need to start playing football this fall since the Eagles might not be playing this year. Just a thought. :)

Getting ready for the big wedding day... something like 68 days until the old ball and chain gets clamped on.

Danny - hope you get to feeling better. Can't imagine going through all of that. I didn't know you had Rockets tix. I never been but might go soon.

Billy - bet you are glad this Winter is over, huh? My family up there have been griping up a storm. Spring is here... so that means no more shoveling snow and PHILLIES! Hope you are doing well.

Jason - see you then!

I was seconds from getting back surgery when I was sent to a physical therapist. They gave me stretching routines and......... I havent thrown my back out since!!!!!!!!!!!! :o I excaped the knife a little longer!!

Time to find another Doc. That stuff shouldve been done about 5 steps before. Damn Archaic NJ Doctors..... :thumbsdown:

Howdy, howdy!

Billy - bet you are glad this Winter is over, huh? My family up there have been griping up a storm. Spring is here... so that means no more shoveling snow and PHILLIES! Hope you are doing well.

All is well, weather still sucks, its not as cold but rain rain rain rain...........

Best of luck on your marriage :thumbsdown:

All is well, weather still sucks, its not as cold but rain rain rain rain...........

Best of luck on your marriage :thumbsdown:

Thanks! :) 33 Days left!

WT Devil is going onwith these boards. If it ain't broke don't fix it!

Yo Billy, I think their on to ya; you know the crimes between NY LI and AC.:roll:

I guess I need to adjust my signature line...

Jan did you get axed there in Katy or did you dodge the bullet w/KISD?

sounds strange to say that i could care less bout the nfl draft. i know all of the homers will show up in new york to make the players and nfl feel special, but to hell with all their crybaby asses.

First pick --- OG Danny Watkins from Baylor.

Not sure how I feel about that one. THe dude is old. lol

WT Devil is going onwith these boards. If it ain't broke don't fix it!

Yo Billy, I think their on to ya; you know the crimes between NY LI and AC.:roll:

4 years and less than a month to go.......... I could giva a poop.....

i just started assassins creed. that game is sweet!

just got the FF invite and im in. already registered. hopefully we can actually play.