Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

what's up guys? been a long time....

whats up man! been quiet round here as u can see. i guess without football, there is nothing. how goes it in dallas, other than hot! hope all is well, and dear god gimmie some eagles football!

Hey guys,

It's Andy up in Dallas. Just wanted to let you all know, our Eagles bar burned down last night. http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2011/07/05/plano-sports-bar-goes-up-in-flames/

This is the local story on it. The bar was closed for the 4th and no one was hurt. No info on how it started.

We are keeping good thoughts for the owners, and we hope they decide to rebuild.

Hey all. Houston noob here. Is Jakes still the place to go for the games? If there's a season, of course...

so far yes. as a Birds fan you will dig the place. BTW, welcome to H-Town. U from Philly or the general area?

Hey guys,

It's Andy up in Dallas. Just wanted to let you all know, our Eagles bar burned down last night. http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2011/07/05/plano-sports-bar-goes-up-in-flames/

This is the local story on it. The bar was closed for the 4th and no one was hurt. No info on how it started.

We are keeping good thoughts for the owners, and we hope they decide to rebuild.

holy crap bro, we are all sorry. it is a bit disgusting that a cowboys flag flys in the corner of the tv screen! I hope you guys can find a new place, if we have football, and we are all glad nobody was hurt. Much love from the HEN!

Hopefully 7 mutha :censored: days till free agency starts. i read this morn that folks are setting up tents at Lehigh. Lets get the boards brought back to life!

Hopefully 7 mutha :censored: days till free agency starts. i read this morn that folks are setting up tents at Lehigh. Lets get the boards brought back to life!

Well at least someone is still out here...

Sorry Andy about the hang out, I hope AA will get a quick rebuild and open before the season or at least before we play the sissys of the NFL...

yo dude, sent the ff invite to your girl

It's been a long time since I've been on. I've recruited 4 fellas from my gym to go to our games. They're from Philly and are cool guys. And Dan, not a word from you! :D

Can someone send me a FFL invite? I never got one last year. ;) Hope everyone is having a great Summer. How about those Phillies?

What? A vote today? The mutha :censored: start of Eagles football is upon us my friends. I wanna see this get crackin! Cobb for DRC? Nnamdi? Haynesworth? This is gonna get real crazy, real fast. Buckle up boys!

Can someone send me a FFL invite? I never got one last year. ;) Hope everyone is having a great Summer. How about those Phillies?

I sent you 2 invites last year...... whats your email address and i'll send u one for this season! Eagle_smiley.jpg

I sent u 2 invite requests at that wild cuntsc at hotmail address u have :thumbsup:

Crazy free agency. For awhile there, I thought the Eagles FO was full of hot air about being aggressive. Boy, was I wrong. Watkins needs to get signed ASAP.

I sent u 2 invite requests at that wild cuntsc at hotmail address u have :thumbsup:

Thank you! I am in! And very funny! lol

WOW!!!!! EAGLES ARE SLAMMING FREE AGENCY!!!!! :thumbsup:Eagle_smiley.jpg

yeah they are! Loving it! Also, how about the Phillies getting one of my favorite players... Hunter Pence. Already ordering my Pence jersey.

1979 was the last time since anyone won the series and the big game in the same year. 31 years. time to reset the timer?

Hey guys,

This is more of a personel issue, but I want to shoot it out to you all. Most of you know that I am a graphic designer(I designed both your logo and ours). I have been looking for a new job for quite some time here in the DFW area with no luck. It's time to branch out and look elsewhere in the country. Houston could be an option if there are opportunites for me. I know that you have a couple people on here in the Northeast as well, so that could be a possibility too. I am looking for some assistance being that I don't know the Houston area or where to begin. If anyone has connections it would be greatly appreciated.

Please drop me an email at amhacker1972@yahoo.com and I can forward you my resume and portfolio.

Thanks guys. GO EAGLES!