Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

16 :censored: days till the first preseason game. the second one will be televised.

Thursday night Preseason game this Thursday, Aug 11th. Who is going to Jake's?

Not I, I will be in a tux on the field of Minute Maid Park for an Astros Gala. Im honestly not sure how many times im gonna make the drive to Jakes this year. Its just too :censored: much of a drive to make me care that much. Its a shame most of us live closer to Jakes than I, might try and find some others up here. Im also looking at getting dish and the nfl package at the house. anyone rather drive to the spring/woodlands area for a game instead of 610 & 59?

Not I, I will be in a tux on the field of Minute Maid Park for an Astros Gala. Im honestly not sure how many times im gonna make the drive to Jakes this year. Its just too :censored: much of a drive to make me care that much. Its a shame most of us live closer to Jakes than I, might try and find some others up here. Im also looking at getting dish and the nfl package at the house. anyone rather drive to the spring/woodlands area for a game instead of 610 & 59?

Fuqs sake. Say it aint so! Who's gonna shout at Andy and tell it like it is? It's still a bit of a drive from the burbs for me too. I wouldn't mind dropping by for a game at your place tho. :D

so far yes. as a Birds fan you will dig the place. BTW, welcome to H-Town. U from Philly or the general area?

Sorry for the late reply on this. I forgot I posted it up here. I'm a Media, DELCO guy originally. I had been trying to get down to Htown for a while, but didn't get a solid position until February. All of the others were shorter contract jobs.

I came down to the Texans-Philly opener a few years back, so I know Jakes and met some of the fans here :)

I'm in. I'll be the tall goateed Polack in a throwback Celek jersey.

Randall U must be living outside of ur mind!!!! If i can drive to Jakes so can U! hope all is well with u and the fam. Just got back to the states so will b seeing u soon MotherF@%er

Randall,

MacDog22 has a point ya faqin' wussy with a capital P! Ya gotta come out to Jakes for some games. It wouldn't be the same without you.

I know how Randall feels about that drive. I was driving 35 miles and it was getting tiring and than driving to Brenham to get the kiddo on those same weekends. Don't forget, Randall! Vito's will be airing all of the games and would love to have you. At least with that place, they only air philly sports. You better still make Jake's most of the time though. :)

I moved over near Katy last week so I am in for Jake's. It will be good to be a lot closer now (17 miles).

Matt - Welcome back, Matt! Glad you are back stateside.

For the new folks, welcome to the Houston Eagles Nest and look forward to meeting you. Going to be a fun year that is for sure. Loving what we are doing with the defense.

Which Phillies game is everybody going to when they come to Houston next month? I am going to try and make all three but I am hoping we can all get together for at least one of those games. My birthday is on the 13th so I will be at that one for sure.

Which Phillies game is everybody going to when they come to Houston next month? I am going to try and make all three but I am hoping we can all get together for at least one of those games. My birthday is on the 13th so I will be at that one for sure.

i will be there on the 12th

I can't believe we just signed WR Steve Smith. Good move! Even if he is not ready until a month into the season, we are still in good shape.

Where is everybody watching the game tonight?

I can't believe we just signed WR Steve Smith. Good move! Even if he is not ready until a month into the season, we are still in good shape.

Where is everybody watching the game tonight?

I was thinking of going to Jakes tonight. Does anyone know if they're showing the game there tonight? And if so, anyone going?

I was thinking of going to Jakes tonight. Does anyone know if they're showing the game there tonight? And if so, anyone going?

Just the FNG, so far...

I am going to stay home and watch it because never know if Jake's will even carry it. The place has been weird lately but you never know. Hopefully, next week, they will be in full gear and ready to go. I need to talk to Robbie.

only some of the preseason games are on tv live. the birds will be on NFL tonight at 11 and tomorrow at noon, i think. jakes has direct tv for the nfl package and it does not support preseason. the only game on tv live tonight is seattle and san diego. the satellite coordinates are in TATE but i doubt anyone has an old school satellite or knows how to tune their dish. Maybe Robby can prove me wrong, but in past seasons its been dead until preseason is over. If you go to jakes, let us know what going on up there. Imma try and bootleg online somewhere, but i cant find the site i used last year.

^^^ Wish I had seen your post before I went over there last night. It was me, Teak, Evan, and some NO/PHI fan that I can't remember a name. Left at the end of the 1st...

Thursday night, it's on Fox so I will probably be at Jake's to watch it. At least the first half anyways.

I plan on going to all 3. I took off work for them and everything.

Wow. What a National TV embarrassment on FOX. I don't care that's it's pre-season, but come on fellas. You're making all of us look bad! LOL. Can't wait for the regular season. :groovy:

We got our Tickets for EAGLES at DALLAS on DEC. 24th. We are gonna drive up for the mid afternoon game and drive back the same day.

We got seats from stub hub for $200ea sec. 220 row1 . Anyone else in for an xmas eve road trip?

GOOOOO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to go to that game but the wife will be 8 months preggo then.... no way she will let me. lol

I am thinking about making a Philly run for a game though.

So who is all in for the Phillies vs Astros game in a few weeks? Also, having a party at the house next month and I will start sending out invites. Mark it down, guys!