Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

Hey everyone, recently moved to Katy.. What we do for the games down here?

I'm Rick whats up everyone!

Hey Rick! Welcome to Houston! There are a few of us that live in the Katy area. The Houston Eagles Nest meets at Jake's Philly Steaks in the Galleria area (Chimney Rock - between Westheimer and Richmond). That is the place to be. Hope to see you there.

not too bad on my draft. im all over your :censored: !

My draft sucked as it does every year with the HEN. Never know though. I just look forward to Sept 11th and seeing some Eagles football at Jake's. Glad to live closer now.... so no excuses from me in that regard.

Hey Rick! Welcome to Houston! There are a few of us that live in the Katy area. The Houston Eagles Nest meets at Jake's Philly Steaks in the Galleria area (Chimney Rock - between Westheimer and Richmond). That is the place to be. Hope to see you there.

Thanks!!

I actually work down near the medical center and pass the chimney rock exit on 59, so I have an idea where that is.

The real question is are their steaks any good? I have yet to find anything close to back home.

I would love to go to that game but the wife will be 8 months preggo then.... no way she will let me. lol

I am thinking about making a Philly run for a game though.

So who is all in for the Phillies vs Astros game in a few weeks? Also, having a party at the house next month and I will start sending out invites. Mark it down, guys!

I am In for Phills v Stros. I will be going to Wednesday the 14th alone, at 1:05. IAnd Monday the night the 12th with Marilu. You should join us!

Thanks!!

I actually work down near the medical center and pass the chimney rock exit on 59, so I have an idea where that is.

The real question is are their steaks any good? I have yet to find anything close to back home.

Their cheesesteaks are good for Houston. The best is up near Tomball off of 249 and Spring-Cypress. It's called Vito's Famous. Best cheesesteaks in the Houston area and they have great pizza as well. The owners are from Philly and they also watch all of the Philly games there.

I am In for Phills v Stros. I will be going to Wednesday the 14th alone, at 1:05. IAnd Monday the night the 12th with Marilu. You should join us!

Thanks, bro! See ya then! Looks like I am going to all three games this year. The biggest night is the 13th for me. They better give me a birthday win.

As for the Eagles, they are looking better but I am still a little worried about that o-line. They are not communicating very well and it looks like their leadership on the line is lacking. I hope they improve and I believe they will as the season rolls on. I also feel pretty good with Kafka as a backup. Not so sure about Vince Bust Young.

Their cheesesteaks are good for Houston. The best is up near Tomball off of 249 and Spring-Cypress. It's called Vito's Famous. Best cheesesteaks in the Houston area and they have great pizza as well. The owners are from Philly and they also watch all of the Philly games there.

Thanks!! i've been trying to find somewhere to satisfy the craving!!

I play softball up that way so i'm gonna have to check it out...

im making the announcement now. one of the games this year will be at my house in the woodlands. hopefully. i just got a new 55" LED with Bose sound and direct tv is coming out today. prob a noon or 4oclock game cuz of the drive. will keep you posted.

i got screwed. apparently there are too many trees in the woodlands to have direct tv. Lee and I still plan on having a game at the house, it will just be a national one now if i have any takers.

See everybody at Jake's on Sunday. Also, don't forget that I am having a party Saturday night so come on over. If you need details, send me a PM.

Hey guys, thanks for the kind words about our bar. We got a new place for this season in Plano at Duke's(even with our old bartender, she's now a server). So if you make your way up here, you have options. We also have our bars in Lewisville and Fort Worth.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!

Staring at the clock, waiting for Sunday.

Green Bay looks good. 20 weeks until we see them in the NFCCG...

& I'm doing Tuesday night's game if anyone wants to grab a beer.

ARE WE READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell yeah! Last night's game was great to watch but I cannot wait until Sunday.

Anybody coming out to the house tomorrow night?

Staring at the clock, waiting for Sunday.

Green Bay looks good. 20 weeks until we see them in the NFCCG...

& I'm doing Tuesday night's game if anyone wants to grab a beer.

see you at Jake's on Sunday! Get there a little early because it will get packed. The 2011 season has begun!!!!

Hell yeah! Last night's game was great to watch but I cannot wait until Sunday.

Anybody coming out to the house tomorrow night?

not I. Is be girls BDay as well and she goes out of town on Monday so other than the game, we are stayin in.

YEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAHHHH We got us a sure FIRED up Bar-B-Que going on up here.

Randall we'll be glad to come over. As for Jakes your right it seems to be getting further every week. I think that tree thats in YOUR WAY is DEAD.(nudge nudge wink wink)

Jan ummmmm hmmmm ahhhhhhhh ok not a word.

Craig CONGRADULATIONS.......

Jason really you always say that....

Matt Welcome back home.

Yo B609 send us the water and cooler temps... WE NEED THE WATER!

Andy Sad to hear about AA. Hope they get you guys back in one place.

We're okay up here in Magnolia, the FIRES are to the West of us by 14 miles. We will miss next weeks game too. We're going on Vacation to Panama Beach FLA this week.

Welcome to the new guys here on the HEN thread.

Can we please stop changing things hereon the site; its bad enough I'm taking all the meds that mess with

my mind.

Hope I covered it all... GO EAGLES

Anyone else going to the Phils games tomorrow? I think I'm going to grab a bite at that Home Plate bar across from the park, probably around 6 or so. Will be wearing a Halladay No. 34 shirt if anyone wants to share a beer.

Great game last night for the Phillies! It was a lot of fun and it was good to see some of y'all. The first two games sucked though.

As for the Eagles, they looked great in Week 1. Hope they keep this up and keep improving... especially the o-line.

Well, that absolutely is the true definition of Sucks. Dropped passes and Andy Reid blew that game. Jason Peters played incredible so that is a plus.

REALLY?

:furious: 5 Games into the season and all we got is 1 and FN 4!!!:furious:

Somebody wake me up from this NIGHTMARE...