Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

I'm absolutely in for New Orleans.

Don't you have school? When should we head out there? Sunday? Monday?

I'm torn about this year. As a fan, I want them to win a SB. As a realist, I know that will never happen with the walrus as head coach and want him gone.

BTW: This is Rich - I dumped my old account because it had my last name in it & I'm trying to sanitize my web presence....

I hear you, SecretSquirrel. Of course I'd like a SB win, but I'm only seeing playoffs, maybe deep playoffs. I am encouraged by the depth at QB and how the defense is coming together, tho.

Anyone else nervous about Reid saying he's keeping the starters in into the third quarter tomorrow against the Pats?

It always makes me nervous but that is Andy Reid. Going to be a fun one tonight.

Jake's Philly Steaks tonight!

No idea --- didn't make it out there but I will be there for the first game.

The only place that will show the Eagles game tonight is SRO's in the Northwest Mall (290 and 610). Anybody going?

Robbie sold Jake's! New owners but everything will continue. See you there on September 9th. Big party so hope everyone can make it!

I was at Jake's over the weekend and met the new owners. They are going to fix up the place is a lot of ways. They are also getting their liquor license so there will be more choices for the alcoholics out there. They are going to put new flat screen TVs in there as well. Their big plan for the future is to had another floor to Jake's and have an upstairs deck. So as you can see... these guys have some big dreams for the place. They seem very nice and they are very excited to have us there.

I talked to him about the line at the bar on game day. Might have one line for the food at the food bar and that will ease the pain at the bar. Not sure how that will work with bar tabs, etc. We'll find out soon I guess.

Anyways, I just wanted to keep you all updated on the latest and greatest. Sunday is a few days away and I look forward to seeing everyone at the new Jake's!

Urgent: Craig Check your mail. I need your help please call. the number is in the mail.

Anyone else have access to airlines and tickets from Houston; IAH/Hobby to DC/BWI/NOR/Newport News/Richmond or PHI........

Call me if you can help: # of tickets will vary pending price of tickets. Tag my mail if you don't have my number please...

Hey Ed you still at the Ford dealership? Tag me too please.

Hey everyone - is this usually a good group at Jake's? I'd like to come watch the Nov. 5th MNF game against the Saints with some fellow fans. I'll leave my Cowboys-lovin' GF at home!

sup dawgs?! I love the Kelly signing but Shurmer? i dont get it.

Hey bud..... everyones been scarce lately :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: where is that houston eagles group i remember?!

Hey hey hey! The DeSean Jackson thing is NOT happening at Jake's this weekend. He backed out for a club function in Houston for the NBA all star weekend. Boooooo.

Anyways, the Guadalupe River Float trip is set for May 31st weekend.

Okay, who is in for the Guadalupe River Float Trip this year? The camping dates are set for May 31st-June 2nd. We will be floating the river on Saturday, June 1st out of Whitewater Sports.

May 31 - drive out to New Braunfels and set up camp.

June 1 - Float the river; Live Music at night.

June 2 - tear down camp; eats; home.

140 days till camp. Pencil us in for the float trip but lee travels for a living so who knows. it way too far out now.

How about those pickups? Connor Barwin! Casey! Chung! Phillips! Williams!

I like the pickups! A little concerned about Connor Barwin's health though.

Lane Johnson. I like the pick. Will be interesting who they grab tonight in the 2nd round.

So how is everyone doing?

Float trip is May 31st. We have a decent size group going so hope we can add some more.