Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

Jake's is going to be knocking down that wall soon and we are hoping to be moved into the new room by the time the first game of the season. It's going to be very nice! :)

So, how is everyone? Two more months until football season!!!!

Jakes IS the spot in Hosuton to watch the Birds. Great people but lousy cheesteaks

When was the last time you were there? They changed owners and they changed the ingredients and meat quality. They are working on the roll situation but it has gotten better.

Jakes IS the spot in Hosuton to watch the Birds. Great people but lousy cheesteaks

attendance is voluntary

We will be ready for game 1. Gonna try do do something at the new house one game, but we know how those go.

Sounds great, Randall!

jake's tonight for the preseason game. 6:30 PM and it will be live on NFL Network.

Jake's will have the new room ready for us by the start of the regular season.

So will folks be meeting at Jake's this season? I can't make it tonight but I'd like to come in for at least a couple of games this year.

Yes, we will be there for every game. We had standing room only last night. Biggest crowd ever for a Monday Night Football game there. Great win!!!!

Randall? Matt? Dan? Where is everyone?

What up Houuuuuuustoooon EAGLES Nesters............

Whewwww who changed up these boards? Yeah buddy where is everyone? Bet theses boards light up now...

Anyone from END following? Andy? You guys ever get your joint opened up again or did you guys find a new nest to roost?

Gee I wonder how many pages I gotta go back to see my last post...

Oh yeah Craig I'm here and tag you're it.

Yo Randall; where you at?

Danny boy!!! What's happening? Most of us are on the Facebook page nowadays. Not much talk going on here anymore. Jake's has the new room finished and it's looking great. The Houston Eagles Nest is packing the place in on gameday. Hope you can make it down. You are missed!

Yo BC sup?

STBY EYES OPEN......

There may be a 12th man siting today. Need a 3 spot reservation.

Have my videos ready please.

Invincible and Eagles history DVD s..... Also pm your phone and address updates

Thanks

I still have your Eagles DVDs. Let me know when you are going to make it back down or, if I get up your way, I can stop by.

NEWSFLASH: WE WILL BE MEETING AT THE MEZZANINE LOUNGE FOR THE EAGLES GAME THIS SUNDAY AGAINST DETROIT.

We will not be at Jake's Philly Steaks. They will be hosting a Golden Tee Tourney and we got the boot.

NEWSFLASH: WE WILL BE MEETING AT THE MEZZANINE LOUNGE FOR THE EAGLES GAME THIS SUNDAY AGAINST DETROIT.

Also, we had over 107 Eagles fans at Jake's last Sunday. The Nest is rocking! Keep spreading the word!

I bought www.houstoneaglesnest.com the other day. It is under our control for a year and will be maintained. It was cheap the first go around so Its on me but the nest might have to chip in next year. It is pretty basic and will more than likely always be a work in progress, as we all know I am now a web designer, but it will always be up to date. At least it will be somewhere that will be searchable for us and anyone coming in from out of town. We have the masses from Philly coming next year wo we want to have things in order. If anyone knows how to tinker with Godaddy Website Builder better than I, which is easy, give me a holler please.

I bought www.houstoneaglesnest.com the other day. It is under our control for a year and will be maintained. It was cheap the first go around so Its on me but the nest might have to chip in next year. It is pretty basic and will more than likely always be a work in progress, as we all know I am now a web designer, but it will always be up to date. At least it will be somewhere that will be searchable for us and anyone coming in from out of town. We have the masses from Philly coming next year wo we want to have things in order. If anyone knows how to tinker with Godaddy Website Builder better than I, which is easy, give me a holler please.

Thank you, Randall!!!!

http://www.houstoneaglesnest.com

it's live! Go check it out. Very basic but it has all the stuff that we need AND there is a special treat on the About page.

NEWSFLASH: WE WILL BE MEETING AT THE MEZZANINE LOUNGE FOR THE EAGLES GAMES FOR THE REST OF THE 2013 SEASON.

We will not be at Jake's Philly Steaks anymore.

NEWSFLASH: WE WILL BE MEETING AT THE MEZZANINE LOUNGE FOR THE EAGLES GAMES FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON.

Eagles Draft Day Party is at LUCKY'S PUB DOWNTOWN (next to the new Dynamos stadium on St Emanuel St). Come on out for the fun and GO EAGLES!!!!

Moving to Cypress in August. Any place in the NW burbs to watch that I should know about?

Moving to Cypress in August. Any place in the NW burbs to watch that I should know about?

Just the normal sports bars up in the Cypress area. The Eagles Nest will be meeting near downtown for all of the games if you don't mind the Sunday drive in. Also, we will be having the Green Legion down here this year for when the Eagles come into town. The schedule comes out tomorrow so we'll know exactly when. Going to be a great weekend of fun.

Also, for this year's NFL draft, we'll be watching it at Lucky's Pub in EaDo near Minute Maid Park. Welcome to the Houston area!

Just the normal sports bars up in the Cypress area. The Eagles Nest will be meeting near downtown for all of the games if you don't mind the Sunday drive in. Also, we will be having the Green Legion down here this year for when the Eagles come into town. The schedule comes out tomorrow so we'll know exactly when. Going to be a great weekend of fun.

Also, for this year's NFL draft, we'll be watching it at Lucky's Pub in EaDo near Minute Maid Park. Welcome to the Houston area!

I don't mind the drive. Where is "near downtown"?

I don't mind the drive. Where is "near downtown"?

Inside the 610 loop. We will be announcing our new home next week.