Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

Hey fellas, hows it going?

I am in Idaho for a few more days before I begin driving to Houston from Portland.

Anyone think of ticketing. or seating strategies for the big game?

Ian here! Many of you guys remember me back at Texadelphia during our playoff run. I was the one who brought the Buc fan. I think he might jump on our bandwagon by October. laugh.gif Thinking about going to the Dallas game. Probably 75% yes. Oh yeah, I am a Science teacher here in Katy.

Hey there Ian, cannnot wait for the season to start and I am glad you are converting that Buc fan LOL!

Jesus h. can the off season go any slower?

Hope GreenMachine gets to join us for the games..we need dedicated members.

Leave for Houston in just a few days...take it easy fellas.

Jesus h. can the off season go any slower?

Hope GreenMachine gets to join us for the games..we need dedicated members.

Leave for Houston in just a few days...take it easy fellas.

later man, ill seeya at SRO or something.

Hey fellas. Welp part way through my drive to Houston. I am in New Mexico right now, just outside of Albuquerque and leaving in the morning for another 500mile or so driving day. Gas continues to get cheaper it seems the further east I go.

We have to plan something so we can meet up and do some planning..... when you get settled in let us know.

Has anyone been to Jakes Steaks? Its a great place to get some good Philly cheesesteaks. I'll have to check out Texadelphia. You guys should post when your getting together. Jakes is right off of Westheimer on Chimney rock.

Our Eagles are televised August 20th on CBS. Anyone care to meet together for that one? I know we met at Texadelphia last year, but it doesn't matter to me, if we decide to go somewhere else. Would'nt it be funny to see Ray"the killer" Lewis get rocked by Andrews on the first drive?

Our Eagles are televised August 20th on CBS. Anyone care to meet together for that one? I know we met at Texadelphia last year, but it doesn't matter to me, if we decide to go somewhere else. Would'nt it be funny to see Ray"the killer" Lewis get rocked by Andrews on the first drive?

thumbup.gif I'll be there thumbup.gif

I made it. I'm in town, and the newest member of the H-Town fan club. When is the first Texadelphia meeting and who's going to the dallas game? thumbup.gif

I'm glad everyone made it in town safely. Football is not tooo far away guys. It will be great to get together at Texadelphia again this year with everybody. Lets plan something, and all get together for a beer before the season.

Its Sunday. I am now in Houston. Anyone interested in grabbing a beer today?

If I would have seen your post earlier I would have been up for it.

I'm glad everyone made it in town safely. Football is not tooo far away guys. It will be great to get together at Texadelphia again this year with everybody. Lets plan something, and all get together for a beer before the season.

thumbup.gif I'm ready when you guys are. I would have met Kyle this weekend if I would have seen his post sooner. thumbup.gif

Staying at a hotel right now. Costing me a ton of money which ****,

but my kids are glad I am here. I might be staying with a friend of my sisters

that lives closer to the downtown area. I hate moving to new places..I hardly

know anyone but my ex wife...and that aint sayin much.

hope we can hook up asap. should plan the monday night game if we can.

PS...any one looking for a roommate to share rent?

H_Town Eagle - Thanks for lunch Chuck!

Great to meet you both, you are both super nice people, and I am looking forward to this season and watching the games.

Next time..I pick up the tab.

Talk to you soon you guys.