Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

Craig, Mike, Randall are you guys still alive? Kyle and I met up for lunch to get to know each other and to talk about the Dallas trip. A good time was had by all. We need to all get together one day so we can get our trip planned.

It was nice to finally meet one of you guys. My wife; for the longest time was calling all of you all my "fake friends" because we've never met. Well thats one "fake friend" that has turned into a friend. Now all we need is to promote the rest of you to friends as well. Looking forward to meeting the rest of you soon.

I am up for that. Just let me know when and I will try to make it. I do think we need to get together and plan the Monday night tripa to Dallas. I was up there over the weekend and wow is that stadium crappy. LOL! Anyways, I am ready for us to go in there an kick their butts. thumbup.gif

Has anyone been to Jakes Steaks? Its a great place to get some good Philly cheesesteaks. I'll have to check out Texadelphia. You guys should post when your getting together. Jakes is right off of Westheimer on Chimney rock.

I go to Jake's alot... I love their steaks. Definitely the best in town. I wish they carried all the games and had a big screen tv.. then that place would be the meeting spot. Texasdelphia is a good place though.

I made it. I'm in town, and the newest member of the H-Town fan club. When is the first Texadelphia meeting and who's going to the dallas game? thumbup.gif

Alot of us will be going tot he game in Dallas. Just keep watching this thread and we will post a date and place for meeting up. Welcome! thumbup.gif

Our Eagles are televised August 20th on CBS. Anyone care to meet together for that one? I know we met at Texadelphia last year, but it doesn't matter to me, if we decide to go somewhere else. Would'nt it be funny to see Ray"the killer" Lewis get rocked by Andrews on the first drive?

That would be awesome. We will all have to meet up before the season gets started too.

What is a good day for everyone????

H_Town - Hope you liked the DVD. I think last years season will be out in August.

If you get a chance, record IN THEIR OWN WORDS - TO.

Talk soon.

Where is everyone else anyway?

Whats up guys? I've been out of pocket for a while (new job). I think I'm going to be the only one that can't go to the Monday night game(can't get off work). I will definately be present for every game that we can watch here in town. I would love to get together on a Sat. or Sun. so we can all get to know each other before the season. I am not getting emails when ya'll post on here, so I will have to keep an eye on things. Maybe in a couple of weeks we can all meet somewhere for a beer. I am on the north side of Houston just south of Spring. Will see ya'll soon.

E-A-G-L-E-S! thumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Sunday is good. Chuck and I met at the Texadelphia on Westheimer, but

lets meet maybe at the one off I45, you know..I think its the Richey, or Airtex exit....

Hi all, If you guys want to have a meet and greet, Boudreaux's has $5 pitchers Saturday thru Thursday. The Willowbrook location is just down the road from me.

OK - Anyplace is good for me on Sunday. I have work at 7 pm so hopefully we can have it early afternoon sometime if that is good with everyone else.

Sunday it is then..

Everyone meet at Texadelphia off of I45 near the airtex/richey exit. Its actually on the southgoing side of the freeway. If you pass Zios, and crab shack you went too far.

1:30 pm.

All who's in say "I" and what eagles gear you will be wearing.

After we all meet we should have a BBQ.

Sunday it is then..

Everyone meet at Texadelphia off of I45 near the airtex/richey exit. Its actually on the southgoing side of the freeway. If you pass Zios, and crab shack you went too far.

1:30 pm.

All who's in say "I" and what eagles gear you will be wearing.

After we all meet we should have a BBQ.

thumbup.gif Sounds good to me. I'll be there. thumbup.gif

Texadelphia was closed.

We ended up going next door at Wings and More.

Chuck and I thought we saw 2 vehicles pull up and look around, then leave.

If anyone was there and left, sorry we did not catch you in time.

Sorry y'all! I am at work tonight and had a really busy weekend. Wasn't planning on it being busy but it got that way. I know I **** thumbdown.gif Hope we can meet soon though.... I know everyone will be busy this weekend with the 4th so that will be out. Maybe Thursday or Friday night?

My wife and I will be at SRO on Friday evening (July 2) to watch the Phillies play the Orioles. The game starts at 6:05 but we probably won't arrive before 6:30. Come on out if you would like to join us.

I will be wearing a Bobby Taylor (21) home jersey and my wife will be in her (21) road white Jersey (maybe).

SRO is on Cutten road and FM 1960, about a mile or so east of 249 (Tomball Pkwy.)

Here is a link to their homepage: SRO Sportsbar

My wife and I will be at SRO on Friday evening (July 2) to watch the Phillies play the Orioles. The game starts at 6:05 but we probably won't arrive before 6:30. Come on out if you would like to join us.

I will be wearing a Bobby Taylor (21) home jersey and my wife will be in her (21) road white Jersey (maybe).

SRO is on Cutten road and FM 1960, about a mile or so east of 249 (Tomball Pkwy.)

Here is a link to their homepage: SRO Sportsbar

im there every sunday for the eagles, ill be there