Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

sad.gif I'll be on vacations or else I would be there. sad.gif

OH thats right...I forgot..

Have a great time Chuck.

My wife and I will be at SRO on Friday evening (July 2) to watch the Phillies play the Orioles. The game starts at 6:05 but we probably won't arrive before 6:30. Come on out if you would like to join us.

I will be wearing a Bobby Taylor (21) home jersey and my wife will be in her (21) road white Jersey (maybe).

SRO is on Cutten road and FM 1960, about a mile or so east of 249 (Tomball Pkwy.)

Here is a link to their homepage: SRO Sportsbar

im there every sunday for the eagles, ill be there

Great! We are looking forward to meeting you IOY and Birdman. Sorry you won't be here H-Town, have a great vacation.

Anyone else, it would be great to meet you all, the first pitcher is on us.

My wife and I will be at SRO on Friday evening (July 2) to watch the Phillies play the Orioles. The game starts at 6:05 but we probably won't arrive before 6:30. Come on out if you would like to join us.

I will be wearing a Bobby Taylor (21) home jersey and my wife will be in her (21) road white Jersey (maybe).

SRO is on Cutten road and FM 1960, about a mile or so east of 249 (Tomball Pkwy.)

im there every sunday for the eagles, ill be there

Great! We are looking forward to meeting you IOY and Birdman. Sorry you won't be here H-Town, have a great vacation.

Anyone else, it would be great to meet you all, the first pitcher is on us.

ive been goin there for the past 6 years, weve had groups from time to time but they all split up, lets try to make this one work!

Whats up guys? Sorry I missed ya'll last weekend. I took my daughter to Disney World for a week. It is the first of July and I am back in town. Let me know if anybody is getting together this weekend, because my daughter is going to her Moms for a week on Friday. I hope we can all get together soon.

Hey there! Well there are a few of us meeting at the SRO sportsbar over off 1960/Tomball area. Friday night 6:30 to watch the Phillies game.

I will be there. Hope you had a great time...i am sure your daughter did...DisneyWorld and all. Talk soon!

Great, I'll try to get there if I drop my daughter off in time. If I show, I will be wearing an EAGLES t-shirt. See ya'll soon.

Im not quite 18 yet so i dunno if id fit in lol, but i go there almost every week with my dad to support our philly teams. If you see me ill probably be wearing a ritchie jersey or the new flyers jersey

Im not quite 18 yet so i dunno if id fit in lol, but i go there almost every week with my dad to support our philly teams. If you see me ill probably be wearing a ritchie jersey or the new flyers jersey

Obviously you are too young to drink but you are certainly welcome. Why not bring your dad with you? I doubt he will be the oldest.

Obviously you are too young to drink but you are certainly welcome. Why not bring your dad with you? I doubt he will be the oldest.

alright sounds good, we'll be there

I probably wont get there before 6;30 either..I am going to let some traffic die down

before I leave. See you guys there...

Get a good table that sits a few of us! Whoever gets there first anyway.

I probably wont get there before 6;30 either..I am going to let some traffic die down

There will be no problem getting a seat, SRO is pretty dead this time of year. It gets packed during football season but knowones interested in baseball season around here for some reason.

Not knowing what screen will have the Phillies game we will most likely be in the center aisle where the high tables with stools are. We like to play trivia when we go to SRO and can usually watch the game and play trivia from this spot. We seem to go to SRO in the summer months. It is the only place we can watch the pre-season Eagle games and the only place to catch some Phillies games, this will be our first trip there since last August.

Look for us first in that area flanked by the giant TV and the bridge with 10 or 12 tv's on it, assuming chings haven't changed much.

We used to watch the Eagles at SRO for many years in the 90's, we decided to subscribe to Sunday Ticket in 1998 and have watched at home since.

before I leave.  See you guys there...

Not knowing what screen will have the Phillies game we will most likely be in the center aisle where the high tables with stools are. We like to play trivia when we go to SRO and can usually watch the game and play trivia from this spot. We seem to go to SRO in the summer months. It is the only place we can watch the pre-season Eagle games and the only place to catch some Phillies games, this will be our first trip there since last August.

Look for us first in that area flanked by the giant TV and the bridge with 10 or 12 tv's on it, assuming chings haven't changed much.

We used to watch the Eagles at SRO for many years in the 90's, we decided to subscribe to Sunday Ticket in 1998 and have watched at home since.

you could also ask the cable guy in the back to put it on a bigger screen. That shouldnt be a problem since SRO isnt very crowded during baseball season

before I leave.  See you guys there...

Sunday ticket....right on.

I would never leave the house if I had it.

Well, I missed you guys by probably 5 mins.

They were cleaning up your guys glasses from the little

table you were sitting at. I asked if there was anyone

here that left wearing Eagles jerseys..they said yes.

I got there right at 8. Late I was...missed the turn off of 45 to 8,

so I took 1960 alllllll the freaking way ...it took eons.

Well, I missed you guys by probably 5 mins.

They were cleaning up your guys glasses from the little

table you were sitting at. I asked if there was anyone

here that left wearing Eagles jerseys..they said yes.

I got there right at 8. Late I was...missed the turn off of 45 to 8,

so I took 1960 alllllll the freaking way ...it took eons.

Ouch!

I try to avoid 1960 like the plague.

You must have missed us by only a minute or so, sad.gif

Just 38 days till the first pre-season game and 69 days till the first regular season game. It's getting closer! Can't wait till football season!

Hey everyone.

Chuck hope your vacation went great and all.

Give me a call when you get a chance.

I am getting really fired up for the season now you guys.

Sorry I missed out... I went to PA over the weekend and I have been extremely busy the last couple of weeks.

A big thankyou to H_town Eagle for bringing a tape that was melted in the heat

in his car. The tape was too warped to watch..but the actual tape itself was in

good shape.

With a screwdriver and careful hand, I managed to operate on the warped tape,

and transplant the reels to a more suitable donor, this being another tape in good shape.

It worked. I was rewarded with all sorts of Eagle clips..Dawk on Total Access, the Skins game with the Dawkplex, and the second night of Dawk on Total Access!

Thanks H-Town!

BBQ always sounds good. My daughter goes home on the 31st of July. Anything in August will be cool. Hell in 28 days we will all be at Texadelphia eating cheez steaks and watching our EAGLES take on the Patriots in their first preseason game. I know they don't matter, but damn I'm excited! Have a good one, and keep in touch. If I don't see you guys anytime soon, I will definately see you in 28 days at Texadelphia.