Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

I went to Crystal Beach (north of Galveston across the Ferry) and I was thinking that would be an awesome place for a cookout and just hang out at the beach. Plenty of room for some football also. YOu can drive the vehicles right on the beach there.

Crystal Beach is about the best place in Galveston. A drunken....errrr......weekend beach trip would be cool. Just 25 days to go. Ya'll take care and see you soon.

Theres only 25 days till preseason?....wow..thats closer than it feels.

Right on! Its about time...I am going crazy here.

Do y'all think we should have a beach party/cookout? I think it would be a great idea to get alot of us together. I know several of y'all have kids and family so everyone could come out.

ITs perfect for that...get a whole bunch of us together...lots to food to BBQ..gotta BBQ, and coolers stuffed with soda/beer/water.. Chips, PotatoMacNabb Salad (taters cut in shape of footballs), anything...ooo Bonelss buffalo wings...ya.aa..

Throw around football, get to know each other, laugh about last years moments, Figure out whos going to Monday night game.. Take pictures for the houston eagles nest website I started building..

Lets plan one..I am up for any weekend.

Just curious what the deal was with the website. It will be great when it is up and running with all of our pictures on it. We must have a digital camera with us whenever we are all together so we can get some great pitures for the website. It would be cool to get kids jerseys and have a section for our EAGLETS on there also. Have a good one and see ya'll soon.

thumbup.gif Crystal Beach is perfect. thumbup.gif I can't beleive we haven't thought of that before. Just let me know when a good time is for everyone and I'll be there.

Kyle, How did the surgery go? sideroll.gif The Green Bay game came on again the other day and I missed it. furious.gif Sorry about that. nonono.gif

I am up for any weekend also. How about next weekend (Saturday July 31st)? We can bring anyone we want.

P.S. You can also camp right on the beach there too. Just for an FYI.

Not a bad idea. Maybe if everyone is coming back to Houston some of us can ride together down there. Keep in touch and lets get something together. Hopefully more than 3 or 4 people show if we do something.

Not a bad idea. Maybe if everyone is coming back to Houston some of us can ride together down there. Keep in touch and lets get something together. Hopefully more than 3 or 4 people show if we do something.

I can get several people to come. We can carpool down there since we have to ride the ferry to get over there. We can invite all the Eagles fan clubs around Texas to come too.

Kyle, How did the surgery go? sideroll.gif The Green Bay game came on again the other day and I missed it. furious.gif Sorry about that. nonono.gif

H_town...

Surgery went just fine. There was a very short recovery time, and it was basically an outpatient procedure. Once I got in there, it was a matter of being cautious and watching basically all four corners of the guts.

The donor had quite a bit of injury because of the "Heat" as you know. The recepient did not reject the new entity and everything went really smoothly on the close an stitch up.

Placed the recepient inside the machine...and whaddya know..everything went perfect...I watched and observed the whole time. Thanks for your help man!

Glad everything went well. biggrin.gif

H_town had recorded Dawk on Total Access shows.

We hooked up for a CheeseSteak one night, and that

day he left the vhs tape in his car...in the middle of the

day. You can guess what the tape looked like??

Anyway...I transfered the reels inside cause they were

in ok shape surprisingly..to another carcas basically.

I inserted the tape into the VCR..bitting my lip..and sure

enough..everything played great..except for when H_town

ran outta tape half way through the 2nd Show..

Great to watch the Washington game though..

I'm down for the 31st. Everyone let me know if ya'll are taking the kids or not. I can either bring my daughter or she and grandma can go do some girly things. We only have 9 days to plan, so elts figure it out.

I am up for any weekend also. How about next weekend (Saturday July 31st)? We can bring anyone we want.

P.S. You can also camp right on the beach there too. Just for an FYI.

thumbup.gif I'll be there. Let me know if it's a go. thumbup.gif

It is DEFINITELY a go. Wooohoo! THere is alot of people coming out and it will be a great time. There will be kids coming too. I am pretty sure I am bringing my 2 yr old too.

thumbup.gif

Who is bringing what for food? Who is bringing their kids? The beach, beer, food, and a bunch of EAGLES fans, how can we go wrong!

Crap..I dunno know if I can bring anything...

Since I just moved here and got a job,,,I dont get paid till Monday Aug 1st.

This ****...

This ****...

August 1st is a Sunday. I get paid on the first also but since it lies on a Sunday... I get paid the Friday before.

This ****...

Just bring some beer ro even just chips or something. I am sure we will have plenty of food.