AlpineEagle

Week 2: Texans @ Bengals

Just now, metalhead0043 said:

Two of the worst-looking teams from week 1 facing off. Should be a hoot!

the only excitement is the losing team their coach will be on a super nuclear hot seat

And just like that, one team is going 0-2 five days into the season ... Imagine waiting for football since February just for your team to have 2 L's in less than a week and a 9% chance to make the post season

31 minutes ago, Shocker54 said:

the only excitement is the losing team their coach will be on a super nuclear hot seat

Maybe not Marvin Lewis. He seems bullet proof for some reason.

Does anyone believe in that whole 'win for the city' thing?

Who is singing that thursday game song? Wasn't a fan of the song

19 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Maybe not Marvin Lewis. He seems bullet proof for some reason.

I think it's because ML wins games and makes Playoffs from time to time, and Mike Brown is happy with that, that he makes money.

2 minutes ago, metalhead0043 said:

Watson overthrows the receiver on 3rd down. 3 and out to start the game. Good protection though.

That was a tough throw to make, would have had to drop it in there perfectly. He could have put it just a tad bit more in front of him and lower but not too much with the safety over the top. Could have definitely been a better throw but you'd hope the receivers would help out the rookie QB and make a play. I thought Hopkins could have made the catch on 2nd down too.

1 minute ago, Dawkins 20 said:

Is it just me, or does it seem like the crowd noise is absolutely cranked on the broadcast?

They want to give an impression that the game is more exciting than it really is.

Just now, Dawkins 20 said:

Is it just me, or does it seem like the crowd noise is absolutely cranked on the broadcast?

Definitely not just you. I noticed it in the preseason. The networks have been messing with the audio of everything it seems. On the monday game the announcers mics were really low and messed up