Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DaveSpadaro

[News] Can Doug Pederson Do What Few Andy Reid Assistants Have Accomplished?

7 posts in this topic

It may not come as a surprise that Chiefs head coach Andy Reid has outdueled his pupils in the past. The former Eagles head coach is 8-3 overall when facing his former acolytes. He’s won three str...

View the full article

Yeah we get it but I'm concerned due to the fact that not sure if our Linebackers can cover Travis Kelce

i recall that great game the Eagles had against the Steelers...oh and the game against the Vikings...oh and the game against the Falcons - last season. many 'experts' made inaccurate predictions about the Eagles then. at least Doug has the inside scoop on Big Red and Alex Smith, other chiefs as well...knowing your opponent's weaknesses and strengths as an insider is significant so hopefully Doug formulates the best possible game plan with the players he has to put the Eagles at an advantage. David was an expert hunter(with stones) and was much faster than Goliath before the battle, but Goliath had killed a lot more men. i'd rather be the underdog with some of the weapons this team has, going against what may be an overconfident giant in KC.
Berry is out, so that's a huge plus for this offense.
maybe these Eagles prove the experts and odds makers wrong. would love to see it. if this goes down as a W, this team would be in great shape.
Go Eagles!

4 people like this

listen ALL i love this team, i have been a true eagle lover for 40 years, i`ve seen the good, the bad, and the ugly with this team, if we stay focused, stay mean we can beat any team in this league, any team, this team has the chance to do what no other eagle team has done, we can win this year, go all the way. we have to show up every week not every three weeks ,every single week. why not us this year. why always New England, and Denver, seattle, and New England again, and again, why not us.i don`t care who we play if we get gangster on them they are beat plain and simple, SO this is to the eagles, THE TEAM, we are with you,we believe in ya`ll so win it ALL for us, this team, this year has the chance to be the first eagles team to win for this city, for US, for YOU..im going through some hard times right now, but im being for real when i say ya`ll help get me through this mess on game  day.

i live here in North Carolina and i catch it being a eagle fan, but like it tuff, im eagle tuff. Get gangster Nasty on KC, take it to there you know what.   

3 people like this

FLY EAGLES FLY!!!! Hello fellow board mates it's a beautiful dayout here in Vegas, only gonna be 95 today. EVERYBODY loved the Chip Kelly hiring (including myself) and we see how that dumpster fire turned out. I wasn't a huge fan of Doug at first, but what he did last year with the players he had was GREAT. If the team takes a step back with all this talent, then it IS on the HC. I think the players like playing for him and Darby going down like that solidified the team. KC may be over confident and always like playing a team after they big win, more than a big loss.