Sign in to follow this  
AlpineEagle

Week 2: Lions @ Giants

On 9/17/2017 at 11:08 AM, AlpineEagle said:

Lions @ Giants

Back to Back National TV Game for the Giants First 2 Weeks of Start the Regular Season

I believe OBJ has a lot to do with that.  He is the most electrifying player in the NFL since Randy Moss and everyone wanna watch him play.  Add that to the fact that he's the most famous right now makes it easy to show the Giants on TV.  Oh and they play in New York too.

4 minutes ago, texasgiantfan said:

I believe OBJ has a lot to do with that.  He is the most electrifying player in the NFL since Randy Moss and everyone wanna watch him play.  Add that to the fact that he's the most famous right now makes it easy to show the Giants on TV.  Oh and they play in New York too.

I'm surprised whoever was in charge of the Norman/Dez commercials that it wasn't Norman/OBJ. They have more conflict

Do you think you Giants can win tonight?

Just now, mike030270 said:

I'm surprised whoever was in charge of the Norman/Dez commercials that it wasn't Norman/OBJ. They have more conflict

Do you think you Giants can win tonight?

Norman and Dez are both with Samsung so it made sense for those two considering the beef from last season.  OBJ is currently with Verizon.

I hope we can win but Detroit has a lot of weapons and the Giants are without their top 5 corner and their up and coming young MLB.  Also when you consider Flowers vs Ansah it's not looking good at all.  I wanna say yes but I think we lose tonight.

14 minutes ago, texasgiantfan said:

Norman and Dez are both with Samsung so it made sense for those two considering the beef from last season.  OBJ is currently with Verizon.

I hope we can win but Detroit has a lot of weapons and the Giants are without their top 5 corner and their up and coming young MLB.  Also when you consider Flowers vs Ansah it's not looking good at all.  I wanna say yes but I think we lose tonight.

I'm thinking you might want to be more worried about OBJ re-injuring the ankle. 

Bravado aside: everything's cool until he tries to 'cut'  on it . . . that's when we get

to see what's up. Hopefully (for you Giants fans) the ankle doesn't go sideways and

rip something.  Good Luck . . . just not next week! 

Beckham will have some kind of impact on the offense tonight, but I doubt it's going to be anywhere near enough. The rest of the unit is playing like trash

Go Blue!

11 minutes ago, McNabbIsGone said:

Bravado aside: everything's cool until he tries to 'cut'  on it . . . that's when we get

to see what's up. Hopefully (for you Giants fans) the ankle doesn't go sideways and

The only reason why I'm not too concern is because I think he'll only be a decoy with go routes tonight.  The Giants feel that his presence alone will open some things up.

Edited by texasgiantfan

22 minutes ago, McNabbIsGone said:

Honestly I'm more concerned with a rookie FA MLB trying to line everyone up, make adjustments, and changing the playcall when necessary.

Edited by texasgiantfan

12 minutes ago, Gmen4ever said:

Beckham will have some kind of impact on the offense tonight, but I doubt it's going to be anywhere near enough. The rest of the unit is playing like trash

Go Blue!

ryan clark had some stat last night, that even with beckahm you guys didnt manage to score twenty the last 6 games of last year.

the issue is offensive line. the running backs arent great but i think they are capable if they get blocks, which they arent. And pass blocking is also struggling.

14 minutes ago, texasgiantfan said:

The only reason why I'm not too concern is because I think he'll only be a decoy with go routes tonight.  The Giants feel that his presence alone will open some things up.

i dont know if OBJ would be accepting of being a decoy. i think if he plays he wants the ball. he is a great player but he is a diva WR. they all want the ball. Heck, Jeffery might not outwardly be a diva, but you know deep down he wants the ball as much as possible.

Gruden just makes MNF unwatchable... at least with the audio on.

23 minutes ago, Gmen4ever said:

Beckham will have some kind of impact on the offense tonight ...

So the rumor that he lost his gloves is false? :huh: 

1 minute ago, texasgiantfan said:

Great defense but that rookie free agent MLB will be attacked tonight so hopefully he holds up.

you should be more concerned if the lions really used Ebron more and ran the ball more. they really dont do either of those things well.slight concern with abdullah and riddick can catch but i dont think that is going to kill you. I'd be more concerned that jenkins is out cause the lions have some good WRs.