Sign in to follow this  
Br3

Ben McAdoo told reporters he is 'absolutely' sticking with Ereck Flowers as his LT

2 hours ago, westcoast_cj said:

Is that the halftime score?

They still have a decent defense and held stafford to 122 yards passing 

1 hour ago, bobbywizdum said:

Why is kelce unbenchable? It dumbfounds me. Well move on from issac in 2 games but kelce can suck for 2 years?

Wait......... 

Nevermind. 

9 hours ago, Br3 said:

They still have a decent defense and held stafford to 122 yards passing 

I haven't heard anything yet, but if Janoris Jenkins doesn't play again this week that's going to be huge. 

24 minutes ago, nipples said:

I haven't heard anything yet, but if Janoris Jenkins doesn't play again this week that's going to be huge. 

That's fair because Darby isn't playing either 

Maybe it's because I'm an Eagles fan, but...

because everyone thinks we're going to get 5+ sacks, I feel like the pitiful Giants line will hold up finally.

10 minutes ago, BIRDZEYEVIEW said:

This guy is not an Eagle, so why the thread?:unsure:

I know I'm going way out on a limb here, but probably because the Eagles are playing the Giants in 3 days. 

16 minutes ago, nipples said:

I know I'm going way out on a limb here, but probably because the Eagles are playing the Giants in 3 days. 

Out on the limb to say: AND...!!?

He's got no choice but to stick with Flowers

Honestly, the only other option would be to swap Flowers and Pugh(LG), but I dont think it's going to matter. None of them can hold a block, and they crumble completely when the defense throws a stunt at them. I'm expecting nothing but bad things for the Giants on Sunday, not because I think the Eagles are some great defense, but only because the Giants' OL wouldn't survive cuts on a high school team.

On 9/21/2017 at 1:02 PM, Gmen4ever said:

He's got no choice but to stick with Flowers

Honestly, the only other option would be to swap Flowers and Pugh(LG), but I dont think it's going to matter. None of them can hold a block, and they crumble completely when the defense throws a stunt at them. I'm expecting nothing but bad things for the Giants on Sunday, not because I think the Eagles are some great defense, but only because the Giants' OL wouldn't survive cuts on a high school team.

Yep. I'm prepped for a complete disaster too.

Probably something like 27-6 Eagles

On 9/21/2017 at 7:00 AM, Br3 said:

That's fair because Darby isn't playing either 

Lol, wait, did you just compare the impact of a pedestrian CB to that of a All-Pro CB.  Eric Berry, Patrick Peterson, Earl Thomas, etc, may have the same impact but Darby?  Please!

53 minutes ago, texasgiantfan said:

Lol, wait, did you just compare the impact of a pedestrian CB to that of a All-Pro CB.  Eric Berry, Patrick Peterson, Earl Thomas, etc, may have the same impact but Darby?  Please!

Lol, wait...are you on the EMB thinking anyone gives a F about what a vagiants fan has to say? 

Please! 

On 9/22/2017 at 0:05 AM, Don Corleone said:

:roll:

Holy crap :roll:

17 hours ago, texasgiantfan said:

The difference is the Giants have some other pretty good CBs. The Eagles not so much. So yeah, even if you want to consider Darby "pedestrian", which I think is underselling him a bit, the drop off from pedestrian to terrible is still huge. 

1 hour ago, nipples said:

The difference is the Giants have some other pretty good CBs. The Eagles not so much. So yeah, even if you want to consider Darby "pedestrian", which I think is underselling him a bit, the drop off from pedestrian to terrible is still huge. 

DRC maybe but Apple has been mediocre to say the least.  I really don't like Apple on Jeffery and DRC is needed on Smith due to his Speed.  Alshon may have a field day if Jenkins isn't healthy.  

Flowers had 15 yards of penalties on that last drive. He absolutely set the Eagles up for the long field goal.

I love that guy.