Me and some other Philadelphia transplants living in Vancouver meet up at Local in Kitsilano to watch games. We're easy to find at the place;  typically in one or two booths, wearing something Philadelphia related and cheering when good things happens in the game. Its usually a group of 3-4 of us but sometimes its a bigger group. Head on over and join us. 

Also looking for people to join us for a possible trip to Seattle for that game. 

(I saw some older posts about Vancouver but nothing recent.)

Hey bud,

Eagles fan from Melbourne, Australia living in BC now.

would love to meet your crew and watch our birds together! 

Let me know if you guys are watching somewhere this Sunday ?

Awesome! 

I'll definitely see you tomorrow.

I should be easy to spot in a black Wentz Jersey! 

Looking forward to it.

Elliott.

We’re meeting 5-20 eagles fans for the games. Meeting at Local on Cornwall in kitsilano. Best place in Vancouver to watch an eagles game! Come join us for eagles football in Vancouver! If we get a handful of people they usually turn the audio on for us which is great  

CF2EB463-BC32-426F-B918-3BFB19F72FD2.jpeg

Hey guys. Just after moving to Van from Dublin. Will be looking for some Eagles fans to watch the games with. Will you still be meeting up at the Local next season?

I'm originally from Philly but live in Key West now. We have a great Eagles bar here, Charlie Mac's, if you're ever in KW for a game. I'll be in Vancouver for the SB, hope the Birds are in it again! I'll definitely check out the Local for the game! Do we need to get there super early for the game? I'll be the old guy with a pontail wearing a Foles SB LII jersey!

Cool! They typically charge a door fee for the super bowl. I don’t know what it will be but it’s reasonable. You should call them to make sure you can get in, I think they sold out last year. A bunch of us all flew to philadelphia to watch the super bowl  at National Mechanics in old city. It was freaking amazing!