Sign in to follow this  
Bingnj

What is the best tailgating experience.

I have been a season ticket holder for many years and I have always driven in and then driven out prior and after the game. I would like to tailgate this year, and would like to know if any groups offer tailgate packages in the parking lots? If so where? Should I just go at it alone with my little group?

My buddies and I go on a road trip every year. We always find a group of eagles fans to TG with. Went to KC last week and met two guys from Nebraska who traveled to Missouri for the game. Ended up drinking all morning with them.

As for in Philly, we always go to FDR park and park near the big building in the back (I'm not sure what it is). There's a ton of tailgaters there. 

20 minutes ago, skoods said:

My buddies and I go on a road trip every year. We always find a group of eagles fans to TG with. Went to KC last week and met two guys from Nebraska who traveled to Missouri for the game. Ended up drinking all morning with them.

As for in Philly, we always go to FDR park and park near the big building in the back (I'm not sure what it is). There's a ton of tailgaters there. 

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&gs_ssp=eJzj4tLP1TcwKitKMi8EABCsAzQ&q=FDR+Park&oq=fdr+p&gs_l=psy-ab.1.3.0l2j0i46k1j46l3j0.4699438.4704720.0.4710493.5.5.0.0.0.0.470.1448.0j1j2j1j1.5.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.5.1443...0i131k1j0i10k1.0.ScSMmaNt3AE

7 hours ago, Ialone said:

this may not be helpful to OP...

But Clearly USC is a place to tailgate.

usc-tailgate-party.jpg

From left to right,

smash, smash, smash, smash, might be a man, smash, pass

8 hours ago, Ialone said:

usc-tailgate-party.jpg

Ahh man, the nom nom I would eat at that tailgate.

9 hours ago, Ialone said:

usc-tailgate-party.jpg

can confirm, currently in grad school at usc. pretty good

4 minutes ago, Towelie said:

can confirm, currently in grad school at usc. pretty good

lucky you.   ahh to be in my 20s again, and single....

then again been there done that....just a long time ago.

9 hours ago, Bingnj said:

I have been a season ticket holder for many years and I have always driven in and then driven out prior and after the game. I would like to tailgate this year, and would like to know if any groups offer tailgate packages in the parking lots? If so where? Should I just go at it alone with my little group?

I've done the green legion tailgate a few times, it's really good IMO.  All you can eat and drink for $40, and they have some craft beers. And the food is always themed based off the opponent.  For example went to the redskins game and they did a pig roast.  At the Dolphins game they had mahi mahi tacos.   And then they have other stuff like wings. Soft Pretzels etc...