Hi, I may be the sole Eagles fan in Vancouver, BC, and have been one ever since Randall Cunningham entertained us (I have a jersey to prove). I'm looking into heading to Seattle for the Dec 3 game and am wondering if there are any fans planning to attend? 

Hi, Tom!

Flying to Seattle from Dallas -- my girlfriend is probably coming too.  Undecided about going to the game (tickets expensive) vs. watching in a bar -- I was looking around and saw that "Buckley's in Belltown" (not too far from the stadium) gets an Eagles crowd sometimes.  Will probably check that out if we don't go in the stadium.

Coincidentally, we're hoping to check out Vancouver for the first time for a couple of days that week!  

17 minutes ago, mcnabb76 said:

Hi, Tom!

Flying to Seattle from Dallas -- my girlfriend is probably coming too.  Undecided about going to the game (tickets expensive) vs. watching in a bar -- I was looking around and saw that "Buckley's in Belltown" (not too far from the stadium) gets an Eagles crowd sometimes.  Will probably check that out if we don't go in the stadium.

Coincidentally, we're hoping to check out Vancouver for the first time for a couple of days that week!  

Hi!

sounds good. I agree tix are expensive, but I’ll only go down if I’m going to the game. I can let you know if any tix go on sale closer to the game as I get Seahawkers emails (only joined as they are the closest city). You’re welcome to get in touch for Vancouver tips too, but it might be rainy that time of year. You can email me at Thomas dot Philpott at gmail. Cheers 

My son and I will be there as well. Coming up from Portland and looking forward to it! It was the only thing he wanted for his birthday! 

Definitely not the only Eagles fan in Vancouver! Lots of us here and we went down last year to Seattle in big numbers. Wish I could go again this year but just so expensive there. 

20 minutes ago, wtfcares said:

Definitely not the only Eagles fan in Vancouver! Lots of us here and we went down last year to Seattle in big numbers. Wish I could go again this year but just so expensive there. 

Very cool and I hear your pain - especially with the exchange! You guys have a FB group? Are there local meetups?